Germany, why do you do this?

Why the fuck have Hans and Lars become the literal thing they've promised to eradicate back in the 40s?

All the Germanposters are either fucking cucks, or literal degenerates.
>i see nothing wrong with legalizing weed
>i see nothing wrong with sex ed at the age of 10
>i see nothing wrong with a bit of diversity

Why did you let them do this to you, Schmidt?
Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
youtube.com/watch?v=tjF1U2Iehro
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
youtu.be/mfiIhCYYeu8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Germans are just stupid. They voted Merkel so they deserve what they get.

I bet she'd love my big fat pakistani-British cock

it's another buttblasted weed hater thread

Agreed, those shit should be all wiped out so they stop fucking up europe.

looking at this pic makes my stomach turn. even if it's fake.
cause i know there are women who unironically have such mindset.
what went wrong? it's sickening, i want off this ride.

>big fat pakistani-British cock
>pakistani
>big

>mfw sweden has so many refugees it is the new standard penis size.

swede cuck would have a world penis size pic on their comp

It's from the native population and it's similar to the Danes. Snow niggers but with a higher IQ.

Stop being butthurt over Scandinavians having big dicks. High IQs and big dicks.

>muh dick
kek. That is all you have friendo, that is all. You people are the niggers of Europe.

Keep telling yourself that your situation is better.

It's bad but it is better than yours.

Jews slayed them to the ground. Now jews control them and they can't even think reasonably

It's not. Your situation is as bad.

white wombs were made for big black cock and african seed

They are taught at birth to feel nothing but guilt and regret, of course they do nothing but take drugs and Muhammed/Jamals cock

If you oppose immigration in Sweden you're considered a nazi. I'm kind of glad swedish girls are being bred by rapefugee bulls.

It is fake.

>If you oppose immigration in Sweden you're considered a nazi
No.

>I'm kind of glad swedish girls are being bred by rapefugee bulls.
Not surprised you would say this. I know you like seeing White girls raped.

>I see nothing wrong with sex ed at the age of 10

???

I just realized that you're the paki.

>IQ 84 + no impluse control

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Your posts makes a lot more sense now.

The Swedish military's latest recruitment advertisement is a male to female makeup makeover.

youtube.com/watch?v=tjF1U2Iehro

My father is doctor in Britain. I have an IQ of 132 you worthless little beta faggot.

There's a lot of fucked up people in the world. That as was made by some cuck advertising firm.

But these US soldiers chose to wear heels. Does that mean that all US soldiers are trannies? No. See my point?

someone translate

I doubt it. With an average IQ of 84 an IQ of 132 is very rare. Still doesn't change the fact that your gene pool is shit and that there's reserval to the racial mean.

That being said I'm 99.999% sure you're larping or did you take an online IQ test?

Careful m8. I get banned for posting furry reaction pics. The mods are weaboo autists

>I would rather have 10 BBC at the same time than one AFD (anti-immigration party) micropenis

>Because not wanting your people to go extinct means you have a micropenis

White women need to be controlled.

instead of accepting refugees from ukraine, here you got bbc who will rape your daughter and her baby

I checked to see if it was real, but it's impossible to see. Her account was either deleted or banned. She seemed to have some anti-AFD sentiment although I'm going to choose to believe this ayran girl wouldn't say something that degenerate.

>White women need to be controlled.
This is very true.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

You white smallpenis losers are SOOO jealous we got the fit big dicks.

Your women want browns and blacks exponentially more than you and you just CANT TAKE it can you.

lmao

>mad
>madasfuck.jpg

you are aware that the majority of med school students are south asian or middle eastern right?

There was an enormous outrage, but mass demonstrations got barely mentioned.

A lot of Germans don't support what is happening, they're just not heard. If you think this is their mainstream view, you've been played by the ((media)).

You thought "they don't influence you" because "you don't watch the TV"? Think again.

agree, nuke us please
>inb4 t. turk

i've noticed there's not many german posters compared to the size of their population

and every time they post, they never go all the way, it stops at civic nationalism, they're truly cucked

>fit big dicks
It's quite the opposite Achmed. You have low IQs and small dick and you're manlets. Must suck.

Maybe that's why you're so insecure.

Because all of the ones who were against this degeneracy died in the war.

So why is Turkey and the middle-east so small on that swedebro's map? Is that why child marriage is still legal in your part of the world? because of your tiny roachdicks?

>under 0,1

No, but it's not unreasonable since the ones that come to the US generally have much higher IQs than their racial means. That is you have brain drain.

Of couse there's also affirmative action at work.

no shit when all you do is post racist shit online while hunched back and ugly as shit. Why do you expect females, regardless of race, to go to genetically inferior males? Males who are unable to find a partner to mate are by definition, inferior. If you are ugly, bitter, or post shit like this, WHY do you feel entitled to an attractive female? Do you think logically about this or are you just venting about your virginity? Would you take an ugly girl over an attractive girl under similar circumstances? No, so women should not either

Its funny because you rant on about women but then somehow don't realize that it just turns them off even more, and drives them more into the arms of brown people

i go with t. schlomo

If my German is still good she's claiming that she would rather take 10 BBC than 1 micro dick from a AfD voter...

That could be litteraly true. Have you forgotten this :

youtu.be/mfiIhCYYeu8 ?

These German girls are pure bitches...no wonder 2 million of them were raped during red army occupation and nobody complained

Actions vs words user, relax.

Can you translate this, I want to know if she is getting BTFO.

Obviously she got a lot of hate because she deleted her twitter.

>If you think this is their mainstream view, you've been played by the ((media)).
This is the mainsteam view in Germany. Was there for 5 weeks last year and (most) everyone was a "refugees welcome" type.

Also this

We didn't vote for Merkel you braindead cretin faggot

Merkel is chosen by the parties
Aka "we can't trust the Germans to choose their leader EVER again because second hitlor and we're all generic Nazis"

It was fake mate.

So she never actually said that?

If not I am glad.

Fucking bitches deserve to go extinct and males should reproduce by lab growing their offspring they don't deserve Civilisation

don't think so earlier versions of this "meme" had a grammatical error in the "tweet" which has since been corrected. Same with some pictire of a whore having cum on her back (supposedly German) and the caption "i make refugees fel welcome" or something like that uploaded to reddit, yet also included grammatical errors Germans wouldnt make and uploaded by a british IP.

Soon.

They never see it coming !

Just imagine a world without Females. Nobody would do war because it would not be profitable
people would live in their seperate countries and work togheter for a better future and if there ever needs to be somebody wiped out there are no females to hold guys back

>Canada bigger than usa
THIS IS WHY YOUR WOMEN ARE CANADIAN COCK CONCUBINES

We'd still need the eggs, though.

>that pic

Why is "big black cocks" in English when the rest is in German?

Good one.

>pakistani-British

it's one or the other m8y

>pakistani
>british
>big cock

3.7% pls Salvini send them back

All blonde mothers here i've seen the past year have children with blonde hair and blue eyes.
The muslim filth live segregated. They have to go back

reminder that your country was part of the invasion of Europe 1944. everything that happens now is literally your fault. you wanted to die for jews and kill Germans, side by side with communist mongols.

This is very true.

The allies were pure scum - a bunch of race traitors and kike whores. They killed their brothers and sisters for the jew.

Sweden didn't fight alongside Germany but at least we didn't fight against you.

Remember. all we have to do is to shift the overton window.
once the right becomes the norm the women (who are social creatures) are all gonna want that thicc nazi D

Because it is (((trademarked)))

OK Muhammad

More.

The toal will be paid soon

>pakistani
>british
>big cock

you may literally pick only one

Get the fuck out of britain you parasite

Shlomo wouldn't want to lose his best goyims though. Can't just kill Ezekiel's most obedient slaves.

this coming from a fucking leaf

Distrust in the common man is rife in the inner workings of European politics in general. Most Americans would be surprised that criminal trials by Jury are basically non existent among EU nations, of course including Germany and Sweden. If I'm not mistaken, either a judge or a panel of judges and local politicians simply decide the fate of criminals brought in front of the court, which explains why so many poor brown rapefugees get nothing but slaps on the wrists and a How to Not Rape pamphlet for their time.

You have to go back.

Biggest dicks in Europe - yugoslavs (without mountain jews) and most corrupted place in Europe- ex-yu

>Most Americans would be surprised that criminal trials by Jury are basically non existent among EU nations
We have political appointees to the courts, which ensures that the political elite have even more power.

no polititians in german courts. Seperation of powers doesnt allow it.

The sex Ed part makes sense
Because otherwise kids have overhwlming amounts of sex without knowing what their doing and either end up diseased or with an unwanted baby, bringing the problem of abortion, welfare, and child care into the mix