SHE'S. FUCKING. LOSING

SHE'S. FUCKING. LOSING.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheila_Dikshit
wideawakegentile.wordpress.com/2017/03/08/the-le-pen-family-jesuits-jewish-boyfriends-and-mossad-daddies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how come it's poopin?

Honorary amerishart

Good. It'd be a shame if Yurop stopped giving us money.

shart bandits are best bandits

Who cares?

She turned against Trump and is liberal in everything but immigration and EU.

>Trump U-Turns:
>NAFTA
>US may stay in climate accord
>Syria ("stay out!" he said) is bombed
>NATO is cool
>DACA is back
>Obamacare unrepealed
>Trade deal with EU before Britain

Imagine being a Trump voter

Good I hope that hateful, xenophobic bitch loses.

Imagine being so stupid that you actually believed all the stuff he was saying was even remotely feasible inside of 100 days.

>#JustLiberalThings

I can't see a women taking the time to draw this. But then I think of the hordes of Nips drawing hentai (if it isn't outsourced already) and the amount of men flocking to it and it boggles the mind. Still made me think of this though:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheila_Dikshit

Don't forget no Muslim bans and the wall isn't happening

You tell them!! Hillary 2016!!!!!!

But immigration is the most important thing.
I wouldn't really care if France went full communist if they also deported all the shitskins.
Demographics is the only thing that cannot be recovered once lost.

Kek will you be saying that 3.9 years into his term?

Don't forget the U-turn on muh dik

Of course not. I'm not stupid enough to believe 75% of the shit he promised is possible in 20 years. The point wasn't to get Trump in, it was to stop Liberals from putting in someone that would throw every conservative into a gulag.

Liberals unironically think Trump's ascension had something to do with his policies. The people who voted for him mostly cared about trade agreements, fiscal policy, and flipping the liberals off.

Can't think of a better way to do that than to put an orange cheeto in office that keeps screaming to build a wall and deport all taconiggers.

This truly is the best timeline, Straya. Time to get on board.

Furthermore, Supreme Court Vacancies are better off conservative than they are Liberal. Always have been, always will be.

France is lost regardless. Do you think any politician can uncuck them?

America has a chance because Trump has a republican majority and unmatched EO power from the last president constantly expanding powers.

France is gonna have a president, and even she won't have much power.

>Flag supporting Macron
>It's Poland or Hungary

Every time.

Good.

wideawakegentile.wordpress.com/2017/03/08/the-le-pen-family-jesuits-jewish-boyfriends-and-mossad-daddies/

that macaroni frog looks like cuck as fuck