Why did Russia get buttfucked so badly in ww2?

Why did Russia get buttfucked so badly in ww2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PoPhVrVsvtk
youtube.com/watch?v=UAJN_8c_RKs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=esNyj5Qkl3U
apn.ru/index.php?newsid=36078
docdroid.net/4j2AWEO/memories-of-the-war-by-nikolai-nikulin.pdf.html
polkrf.ru/news/1275/parlamentskie_slushaniya_patrioticheskoe_vospitanie_bessmertnyiy_polk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties_of_the_Soviet_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Japanese_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Srsly how did the Germans kill so many of them?

Most of those deaths were caused by Stalin himself. Easy way to blame someone else so might as well throw all throw those bodies into the statistics but claimed by someone else.

How Russians work in war is they are cannon fodder, and their enemies are repelled during winters. In some wars they don't win a single battle and yet end up victorious at the end because of the winter advantage.

stalin don't care about slav people

I'm more amazed at how few Japan lost

Russia has an insane weather multiplier effect

That and it is so fucking huge

They suffered more military losses then they inflicted, so i don't what the surprise is

because they are the ones that contributed the most

cause russians were cucks and germans were not

Imagine 1 of this for every 5 soldiers, This shit could not hit a horse at 50 meters.
A comisar for every 20-40 in the back.

Choose, you either die from the german bullets like a hero, or by the comissar for treason.

They took the reconnaissance by fire tactic to the extreme

youtube.com/watch?v=PoPhVrVsvtk

These figures include something like 3 or 4 million that died as POWs in nazi camps. Nowhere near as many Germans died as POWs

Due to warfare on wide open plains. No natural geographical barriers as protections. Plus indiscdiminate reprisal against conquered popuation.

Has nothing to do with retarded muh zergrush meme. Any war through history in that part of Europe had higher casualties than their western european counterparts.

fun fact worlds largest encirclement was germany vs russia in ww2.

In stalingrad there were a lot of bolt action rifles from WWI
Giving this shit to conscripts is he worst
youtube.com/watch?v=UAJN_8c_RKs

Also the number od Soviet military casualties in this graph evidently counts in partisans and behind front line troops.

Ratio of military frontline casualties was 1:1.3 (German/Soviet) soldier.

Enemy At The Gates had the potential to be an awesome movie, it is sad how the three most important characters are so repugnant that they ruined it. Especially the protagonist, fuck that guy.

red army commanders were uneducated retards, that's why

>Due to warfare on wide open plains. No natural geographical barriers as protections. Plus indiscdiminate reprisal against conquered popuation.
good point, but why didnt rusian mperial army fuck up as hard as red army duing ww1?
>Has nothing to do with retarded muh zergrush meme
yea it has, 19 million killed or missed in action is zerg rush.

also your numbers are old, soviet union losts 19 million soldiers

theres some good docs on this look them up on youtube

basically their commisars were giant dick heads and their strategy was to make the germans run out of bullets

They won the war singlehandedly.

t. German

>WW2
>(((Russia)))

Intentional depopulation.

i don't think 41 million lives lost for kaliningrad oblast is"victory"
france was bigger victor than russia t b h

>Ubermensch vs Untermensch

Then after they've killed millions of each other, the Jews swoop in at Normandy and that's the end of the Goys

its bullshit, soviets and germans counted WIA and KIA differently also around ~10m soldiers died. Then 12m+ civillians (hello eisengruppe)

germans had around 7-8m losses , then 3-5 million more were nazi cocksucker like hungary bulgaria romania, so it somewhat evens out. Western (((historians))) like to take the number of civillians + soldiers and propogate muh zerg rush.

>ww1
You were quite competent in that war, given the constraints. You can thank the retarded tsar for meddling in his generals business for the big faliures. You almost broke Austro Hungary in first months od the war.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=esNyj5Qkl3U

41million, sorry but are yuo hohol?

Yep...Stalin purged all his experienced Generals before the war

russia in ww1 made astro hungary shit it pants and had the biggest and most important battle of that war which was Brusilov offensive.

it's final number russian parliament comission published this february
19 million military deaths, rest are civilian

that's how Russians do war, wave after wave until the meat grinder clogs

>retarded tsar
after you revealed yourself i find it useless to argue with brainwashed commie retard.
i just compare military deaths of ww1 and ww2 and find that soviets lost 19x more people rushing german muchine guns

I think that counts in the massive number of German prisoners late in the war though. Germany had an impressive K/D early on and even in the last 2 years when they were hopelessly outmatched in men and material they consistently inflicted higher losse on the enemy.

41 million holy fuck are u retarded ir 13? That was half of the whole population living in the western part of the USSR. Check soviet population before and after the war exluding shit like latvia, y are kids so stoopid those days.

Bad leadership, fanaticism. There was also differences in overall fighting, generals that thought a little too much about their own men were put down.

Later on in the war they lost quite a bit because the used the numbers and equipment as a sledgehammer into German lines. Especially around Berlin.

im not a naziboo or gemanbooo but i should admit that wehrmacht was the best military in human history

Nicholas II was an utter retard who couldn't even hold a candle to his father.
>you are a commie
Get some sleep.

Surprise attack, incoherent doctrine, unprepared, purged officer corps as well as the fact that the Germans managed to encircle and capture several Red Army soldiers.

German impressive K/D was a meme made by 24/7 doping hitler to make propaganda about strong aryan blonde master race killing subhuman slavs

I honestly think the Imperial German Army going into WW1 deserves that title desu.

It's funny because when americans weren't supported by a big number of countries or had much bigger forces krauts btfo americans. And btw at those years they were americans, not burgers.

was italy even trying to help

Did he charge in on everything just for the shits and giggles?

dude fuck off, it's official number, 2009 study made by state comission, documents of mobilistion departments of russian military main hq, public hearings etc prove it

russian speaking matrial
apn.ru/index.php?newsid=36078

They dident. They were willing and able to throw away millions and millions of soldiers and they did. Stalingrad is a great example
>nazis getting close to Moscow
>set trap at Stalingrad
>Stalin throws everything they had at Stalingrad to bog down the Germans untill winter
>Zerg rush the Germans every day.
>they don't have enough ammo or supplies to kill every Russian and it comes down to fight fights because ammo ran out.
>more Russians killed daily then many wars of the past and plenty are more are thrown into the meat grinder
>BTFO the Nazis though sheer numbers
>after victory at Stalingrad, Stalin orders the army to literally run all the way to Berlin.
Commies are not human

The Russians didn't have the industry necessary to arm all their soldiers, and even then their equipment wasn't on par with that of the Germans. They instead relied on waves of soldiers to overwhelm the enemy, kinda like zombies.

3rd tier shitty newspaper holy fuck thats some nice reliable source.

>gazillion troops died

red pill literature docdroid.net/4j2AWEO/memories-of-the-war-by-nikolai-nikulin.pdf.html
polkrf.ru/news/1275/parlamentskie_slushaniya_patrioticheskoe_vospitanie_bessmertnyiy_polk

Fucking cheaters

only correct answer.
The meme of "we only won because we threw gorillions of troops at the germans" needs to die

They literally send untrained and unarmed men into battle.

They were supposed to pick up a gun from a dead comrade and fire a couple shots until they were killed themselves.
Russian lives are cheap.

>The meme of "we only won because we threw gorillions of troops at the germans" needs to die
nigger, why did ussr lose 19 million soldiers?

You guys like to make fun of the Justin Trudeau strategy of
>if you kill yourself, you win
but it won ww2.

Russians are really bad fighters.

>buttfucked
It's called sacrifice to safe Europes ass
Say thank you scumbag

Soviet disregard for life combined with outstanding German efficiency.

> "Coглacнo pacceкpeчeнным дaнным Гocплaнa CCCP"
nice source, no reference

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties_of_the_Soviet_Union

even fucking degenerate wikipedia states 8million usssr soldiers dead, so take off ur tinfoil hat and accept reality, but since u are 15 year old anti commie edgel0rd u gona lurk some 3rd tier yellow newspapers and blogs to defend ur theory

topkek! nice joke

wikipedia also says 6 million jews died goy

They lost millions of soldiers because of

>le ebin joke
Go fuck yourself

Quantity over Quality

They are just bad soldiers. Russia got BTFO in WW1 as well.

Russia has a long history of being bad at fighting, but their winters and vast size of their country normally covers their ass. Napoleon beat their ass on the battlefield, swedes, mongols, basically everyone.

It's actually not that big. Look it up. Now Africa.... That's a fucking monster. You can fit American and Russia and other shit in there.

>draft 34,5 million soldiers
>war ends
>give every alive soldier this medal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medal_"For_the_Victory_over_Germany_in_the_Great_Patriotic_War_1941–1945"
>15 million medals
>19 millions not awarded
>i swear we only lost 13 millions, not 19
yeah fuck off commie cunts

Interesting way to thank Russia

Because Russia has ALWAYS been shit tier in combat. They've never won a war against an equal enemy by fighting.

You could literally be better off gathering all the nig gangbangers in America have a superior fighting force than russians.

Holocost actually happened, I visited many sites across Germany, Poland and Western Ukraine since I am masters in European History.

But the lie of holocoust is that only the precious jews were the victims when german einsatzgruppens killed 15ml+ slavs across eastern Europe but (((west))) only cares about muh jews.

Oh please
Russian was a Poland size country 700 years ago yet they preservered and expanded, rekting EVERY enemy that threthnened them
>Khazars:rekt
>Pecenegs:rekt
>Tatars:rekt
>Balkan rebabs:rekt
>Siberian kebabs:REKT
>All 80+ nationality living on today's Russian land rekt
>Teutons:rekt
>Swedes:rekt
> Turks:REeeeekt
>Prussia: REKT

What has Merilardia?
>Rice farmers:,BTFO
>Sheep herders: BTFO
>Leafs: REKT
You have a military trackmrecordmon par with fucking Belgium

Russia and UK has the best military history of all nations on the fucking earth

check out this faggot
35 million people were drafted, only15 million are awarded with medal for the victory medal(every alive soldier was awarded with it), where the fuck are almost 20 millions unawarded soldiers?
russia wasn't brfo in ww1, it was rsfsr who lost it, not russia

no shit it happened. What didn't happen is 6 million deaths, try finding another straw man fag

>it's a self hating russian rapebaby episode

Hi vlad, how's vacation?

>straw man

go back to plebbit ples

you right now kek

>I can't refute arguments or form coherent points

It's okay, some people are born retarded nigger

Various reasons. I think the most important one is that Stalin was a complete idiot and trusted Hitler to keep his word.

Even if he assumed the betrayal was just coming later, he was an idiot. Slavs and Communists were not exactly on the top of Hitler's love list.

>nice sources m8

holy fuck why are u so dense stupid Ivan, but you are probably a Moishe or Ahmed

>when you give wiki source

see?? I'm right?!?!

>when someone else gives wiki source

n-no you're d-dumb!

Truth hurts duh, Merishits
Swallow it ZOG bottoms
Not a single thing I said could be refuted so you went the logical, for a moron low IQ brainlet route , and threw ad hominems

It's historical fact.period

>american
>calling person a nigger

go get ur wife cucced by nigger bull burger without education cos u cant afford it

Wow such an argument. Funny kiddo.
Say thanks

>proves my point

kek!

once again
official number of drafted soldiers is 34,5 million
every alive veteran was awarded with victory medal, number of awarded vets is 15 million,where the fuck are 19 million unawarded vets? they were killed or missed in action

kek, BTFO

kek

open the fucking source dumbfuck and read it

>source says 14m medals were awarded

>burger rekt again

top kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Japanese_War
Not the nippons.

>n-no see?! i-i'm right!

you can't make this shit up kek

>thread derails into ad hominems
what else did I expect

If only Russia didnt have a commie revolution and fought alongside the good guys in ww2.

Because bolsheviks purged their opposition after the civil war - the whites and cossacks. And they were the backbone of Russian military. Then Stalin continued the purges in the military, because he was paranoid about betrayal. So the army was crippled from the very beginning. And Stalin just didn't care about human losses, he just sent wave after wave like in Winter War.

>be on Sup Forums
>be on Sup Forums
>cancer of internet

question to swiss pidor
34,5 million soldiers drafted
every alive veteran was awrded after 9.05.1945
34.5-15=19,5
19 millions were not awarded
why?

>Russia: Stomped by Japan and Afghanistan
>USA: stomped Japan and Afghanistan