Come on goyim, just give us your guns and nobody gets hurt

>come on goyim, just give us your guns and nobody gets hurt

Any clip of that? Even after purging tens of millions Russia and China were forced to reject Marxism within a generation.

>HURR DURR NAZI'S SUCK WE NEED TO PURGE
>Continues to enjoy technology thanks to nazi scientists
Really makes me tinkle

This really activated my almonds.

Post pics.

Never give up your guns.

Their victims didn't have 200 million guns.....

Looking for the clip now, will post if i find

The cringiest tattoos I've ever seen

who has the most guns?? hint: not the communists.

Do these people have any reason aside from Dad's Kapital / Communist Manitsfuckedoh and college lib profs yelling to believe that this shit works for any amount of time?

fucking degenerate. also

>fuckoffbacktoreddit.jpg

And the first ones that died are the college educated.

Pic caused audible keks

This. I generally don't like tattoos, but those are especially bad.

They are not even fighting for that. There closest candidate is Bernie?? No someone more probable, Hillary "lets not go after the banks" Clinton??

They are funded by a greedy banker who hobknobs at the G20.

This is like saying If Ghengis Khan had take over the world then we would have glorious communism because he would have a monopoly.

I remember that part, it was Tim saying he heard Antifa say that. There's not actually a video of an Antifa dude saying that

>Russia and China had to purge millions to institute communism
>The USSR and China aren't/weren't communist

Pick one, Antifa

I can't wait till that start it, fighting them will make me cum, think I might capture and torture a few as well, eventually eat them as well

But Russian Communism collapsed and the Chinese are better Capitalist then we are?

Nice feet

why is the water died blue?
Are you in a public toilet?

Believe them when they say that, they mean it, all lefties have a little coward assassin inside, that's why they want your guns first so the little coward can execute you without resistance.