Ontario Liberals will balance the budget for next year

>Ontario Liberals will balance the budget for next year

This is fucking laughable. I don't know how they can claim to do such a thing, but holy fucking shit she's retarded. I'm a fucking LIBERAL and I'd rather vote for Bob Rae over Wynne, even knowing Bob Rae was fucking GARBAGE for the province in the 90s.

thestar.com/news/canada/2017/04/27/ontario-liberals-unveil-balanced-budget-that-features-free-youth-pharmacare-plan.html

How do the worst ones always manage to be so hideous?

she need to legit die, taking my money and trying to run

WANT TO WIN? KEEP WYNNE IN!

I'm... just as God made me, Sir.

Wynne: "I'll just wait at the back of the mosque for my turn to speak"
Also Wynne: "I'm a feminist and fight for women"

I should slap you for throwing up the face ugliest parasite in Canadian political history, but since i can't.....

Just look at that face...

Its the kind of face that makes you want to punch it

several times.....

how did Ontario cuck so hard?

Fuck Wynne. She's trying to buy the upcoming election by giving everyone in the GTA free shit. She and McGuinty should be imprisioned for what they've done to this province.

I am thinking it is almost time to get of Ontario while the getting is good.

Wanna build then cancel some more gas plants for easy electoral victories? It's not like tax money shouldn't be used to further our political agenda

Unless your exiting Canada entirely, don't bother. Even an escape to the US will cost you 30% of your money due to the exchange rate. We're all stuck on this sinking ship.

>Trudeau is currently imposing a national carbon price on Canadians, meaning higher taxes and prices on almost all goods and services, and has already reneged on his election promise to reduce the small business tax rate.

>by contrast, Trump has not only rejected carbon taxes, but on Wednesday announced plans to slash individual, corporate and small business tax rates, while dramatically simplifying the U.S. tax code.

Trump lowers taxes, Trudeau raises them. We are going to see a mass exodus of jobs and industry. We are so fucked due to our pathetic, weak leadership.

Fucking disgusting. But literally lighting that $1B in tax dollars is still better than her green energy plan which will costs $25B++

Wynne needs to be removed yesterday.

The real problem was the PCs put forward someone even less electable. Tim Hudack was a mistake.

Tim Hudak was a liberal plant. He purposefully threw the election. There's no other explanation for those happenings.

>I'm a liberal
hang yourself your worse then a fucking muslim I hope every liberal in this country gets hit by a bus.

I disagree. He was a zero charisma globalist who became party leader because he had the most fundraising ability, like the nancy pelosi

If you have a marketable skill, you are not stuck on any sinking ship

Kitty-san's cute! CUTE!~~

This. Thank god I decided to go the route of Computer Science. I actually make a lot more if I go to the US after the exchange rate is factored in.

>if I go to the US

Yah good luck. If you're not already in the workforce, it's too late. You're competing with millions of East Indian and Chinese shitskins that will do the work for half the wage.

If I were to emigrate from Canada, where would I go? Do any western countries accept white, educated immigrants anymore?

CS is for people too stupid for math or engineering fyi

jesus christ what terrible genetics.. not fit to lead at all

I'm pretty sure it'd be relatively easy for a Canadian to get accepted pretty much anywhere. My second choice would probably be Germoney or Japan

My level is better than an Undergrad degree, so it's actually not nearly as competitive.
Ok. Still more jobs in it than 1 of those 2.

What is laughable about it? The budget will be balsnced.

>overqualified.

good luck bud, any previous work experience?

>pretty sure

It's an extremely expensive and lengthy process to immigrate to any western country.

You can wipe your ass with a CS degree in this job climate. And it's just getting worse. The company I worked for used to hire ~20 Canadians in my department. Now there are three of us. The rest is offshore. Even the fucking accounting department is offshore now.

>It's an extremely expensive and lengthy process to immigrate to any western country

yeah, but you wouldn't be at any significant disadvantage. Though I wouldn't even try until I had prospects lined up at *least*, which could grease the wheels a bit...

You faggots dug your own grave voting her in. I wish you no well, and hope your province gets culturally enriched by mudslimes.

You're at a significant disadvantage if you're white. Green card marriage is the best path for whites. If you know any broads that have dual citizenship (EU, UK, US), you should cozy up to them.

I dont have a high paying skill, but i got a skill that guarantees me a job anywhere i go, and i can always figure it out from there.