youtube.com/watch?v=mB-TQ9A68xk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MOVEMENT

Meanwhile, in the Hillary universe...
archive.is/yBnZl

awooooo

Remove (((((Spencer)))))

>yfw antifa was demanding their Soros bucks

Antifa have been routed. The battle is won (though sadly boring)

>Flynn scandal
The Donald going down

the problem is that Sup Forums is too well known now
we are a constant target for low energy shilling and trolling from leftist sites, which degrades the quality of discourse

thankfully it also encourages a rise in resentment against said leftist groups. they are digging their own graves here

If I wanted to write a letter of support to Steve Bannon, how would I do that?

Maybe they left a bomb or two.

go down this
*Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap*

These faggots should just fight without masks

tell me about the awoos, how do they always get first?

I am both disappointed and happy

>Undocumented

This will never stop triggering me

Their morale is effectively crushed after so much failure.
No one said the most effective strategies were exciting. The biggest wins are often boring and end with one side in total submission to the other.

Just like your harlot mother and her worthless kind

You should probably just save yourself some time, he is around to stay.

literally the only thing he has done so far. where's the goddamn wall already? ffs.

WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN

lifezette.com/polizette/rand-pauls-budget-warning-gop-leadership/

negromancy

>be significant cuz if ur not significant u haev nothin
Women...

It's a really big wall. Have patience.

What did Trump mean by that?

Higher energy than you, faggot.

autism

If they keep standing down under orders from mayor fatfuck eventually that will bring the feds into it and then EVERYBODY is fucked. I imagine there was a lot of high pitched screeching behind closed doors.

>"he and people like Enoch represent a movement that's completely failed"
>More white nationalists today than in decade
>Far right growing all over the world
That's right goys, just give up on an ethnostate, you don't own nothing, civic nationalism is the way

He means "Fuck California".

True, though I'd rather see antifa complete destroyed, not just have them submit

That said, does anyone know if this was the fourth or fifth battle at Berkeley? I've lost count.

Somebody get the RINO Ryan out of the White House. What's his purpose there???

>literally the only thing he has done so far

I can take that for 100 Alex

> Who is Neil Gorsuch

>literally the only thing he has done so far.
He has done far far more.

>where's the goddamn wall already?
California, June 30th.

but then they might even be identified and ARRESTED when committing various felonies! (that'd be OPPRESSION!)

And here they just spent a couple weeks posing with guns and all that queer shit
I knew those faggots had no balls
(who am I kidding half of it was probably airshit)

He's not in the White House, he's in the other House

Just do single payer you dumb useless fucks. If you goddamned spineless cowards can't replace or repeal at least take the fucking credit for the inevitable outcome.

>battle of Berkeley over quickly

Who's ready for /draftnight/

Pure coincidence.

Drumpf is a bafoon who can't do anything ever and is stupid. No advanced plans or objectives. He just plays gold every day.

It's time for Dems to get what they deserve. They will know the pain my state feels.

Throwing Bernie a bone by increasing his taxes like he wanted

Trump Rally 50 hours from now
Get hype

???

Have patience nigger faggot, rome wasn't built in a day

A very lovely bot.

Wasn't the funding postponed up until 2018?

>just let the government take complete control of your health, goyim!

Watching sports is for dumb fucking goyim.

Point me to one fashion in which they've managed to reduce immigration, to counter Islam or even to stop the loss of jobs for white people or degeneracy among white people. You fucking can't, because it hasn't happened. Candidates like Trump and Le Pen are far from perfect, that they're backed by Israel and need to pussyfoot around Jews makes this clear, but they actually confront the problem and can materially affect it, where purity circlejerks have accomplished nothing.

Football, faggot

If they don't build the wall there is absolutely no reason to continue this republic. Just hoard ammo for the inevitable.

has this guy not been identified yet?

I like this guy.

The GOP won't stop it. They're faggots.

Who gives a shit? Steelers will fuck up and not get a quarterback.

>immigration arrests rise
>actual deportations decrease
You desperate cucks will claim anything

>"he and people like Enoch represent a movement that's completely failed"

That's true, if you understand their movement as

> let's talk about white nationalism and see if it gets accepted.

White nationalism is growing despite of them, not because of them. There is no "talking yourself into an ethnostate" for two reasons

> with the amount of literature and talk about it it would have happened already
> it's detractors can't be reasoned with

Wanna make an ethnostate? There is only one way and it's the Portugal original way (before we also fell for the "diversity" meme)

>participating in niggerball
user have a seat...

proof?

Will the bill pass though?

This time freedom caucus supports it but tuesday group is on the fence - better than last time?

Dont be mad kike. Gods given up on you.

>managed to reduce immigration
>to counter Islam
>stop the loss of jobs for white people
>degeneracy among white people
You're heaping the failure of "conservatism" on the shoulders of white nationalists, and ignoring the fact that white nationalism is the RESPONSE to those failures.

>>battle of Berkeley over quickly

Can I get a quick rundown? Not following the threads

>123096057
You have no new material. So bland. So lifeless. So proofless.

I actually just read that, basically Trump is proposing ending the practice of deducting your state and municipal taxes from your federal tax payment. Since most red states have relatively low taxes this usually doesn't mean much to them, but blue states will get fucked because their taxes are a lot higher so they write more off. It's great, not only will Democrats pay higher taxes it will put the heat on sitting blue state governments.

The Obama administration counted people turned back at the border as "deported", which is why the number has gone down.

Get off my board, low IQ monkeys.

It looks like no.

Prototypes don't require such appropriations nor does much work that goes towards the matter.

There was no official postponing and there are a variety of ways that that the thing can be funded or begun.

Absolutely incorrect in every way. Deportations are on track to increase by more than 400% despite a 70% decrease in border crossings. That means more than 2 million are set to be deported in 2017 alone, or less than a year.

The Bears have a good pick this year again, it'll be interesting.

Good for her, taking a controversial opinion against family isn't an easy thing to do. She should be applauded for that.

>People say that Trump's Wall is metaphorical due to increases border security, deportations and the severely lowered rate of illegal immigration.

>But I was into the idea because I love monumental/large scale architecture.
>Used by a Nation to display wealth, power and culture.
>Western Nations used to do it a lot in the 1850-1940s
>Now Modern architecture is just glass boxes
>I was even fantasizing about a commission to authorize murals along the wall of American history.
>Only allow respectful artists
>Mexico could do the same on their side of the wall

I would gladly accept a 5% increase in taxes purely to pay for it.

>Wasn't the funding postponed up until 2018?

People should familiarize themselves with government contract work. If any procurement take less than 12 months that's a record setting time, government couldn't buy a fucking dozen hammers in that time.

ok but

DRUMPF RELEASE YOUR TAXES!!!!!1111

Antifa ran away, no actual fights occurred.

You're getting slabs and you'll like it

trips don't lie

a white ethnosate in the usa is literally impossible at this point. what you're talking about is displacing and/or killing 100,000,000 people you dumb fucking nigger. you're not offering solutions to the problem, you're only creating more problems. the best we can do is out breed them and take away their government funding and this will take a hundred years or more

Oh.

I knew I should always be skeptical of Aussie cucks.

I hope he deports every last illegal out there, the DACA is expiring anyways. I will throw out all of those fuckers with my bear hands if I get the job to become an ICE man. He should hire Bikers 4 Trump and other fans to help out as well.

>the number has gone down.
It has not gone down in any event. Despite tremendously decreased border crossings without the wall, deportations are up and set to reach 2 million or more in 2017 at the current pace. Reporting was based on very early administration action before obtaining much of the upper level cabinet.

Revised numbers show deportations up.

Internal deportations versus total deportations. Total deportations include turning away people at the border. It's important to note this because border crossings are down 60℅.

Frankly, I want internal deportation numbers.

>not supporting your race and your president by being a Pats fan
For shame, user

>Antifa ran away, no actual fights occurred.

Did Ann even show up? Did /ourguys/ show up and took control of Berkeley?

>Between Trump taking office on January 20 and March 13, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement arrested 21,362 undocumented immigrants and deported 54,741 people. Compared to the same period last year, this marks both an increase and a decrease. Under Trump, arrests are up by 33 percent, but deportations are down by 1.2 percent.

Who here /living in a state that can blame democrats for most of its problems/?

It better look like Albert Speer designed the damned thing so I can go visit it on holiday

What's the most based region of America, and why is it the South?

>I hope he deports every last illegal out there
He is working on it without any doubt. Every day more DACA people are being deported and we are working our way down the deportation priority list.

The rally is still going on.
Ann Coulter didn't come.
youtube.com/watch?v=mB-TQ9A68xk

Can he get the military involved in this?

>White nationalism is growing despite of them, not because of them
I don't argue that necessarily. I actually think that the Daily Stormer and all the other WW2 larpers do more harm, they make the whole movement look repugnant and unrelatable. But I think credit SHOULD be given to ethno nationalists that do make themselves more relatable to current generations.

But I reject this idea that the movement has "failed" when it's getting bigger, as you've said. And I also disagree to a point that it would have happened already with so many controlling influences in the media (and useful idiots attacking WNs when they pop their heads up above the others).

Are you so braindead to think that it's people with faux Hitler Youth haircuts or a guy with a half-black brother and a jewish wife dicking around online who've got people against immigration, Islam or global trade? No, you idiot, it's actual real life, and they're drawn to the candidates who can actually make these things palatable and gradually make a difference. Degeneracy has reached this point because the Left has over the course of decades normalized discourse to the point wher all this shit is considered normal. Gradual subversion back is how you change things, waiting for the mythical day of the rope while being represented by abject failures will keep things going in the direction they are now, and the only thing you'll have to show for it is that at least while Mohammed is fucking your wife while Juan has taken your job, you can at least claim you were ideologically pure throughout.

>democrats will be willing vote for the wall funding during midterms
The only way we'll see wall funding is if the republicans pull off a miraculous election next year and flip 8 seats and hold the house and all senate incumbents.

Jesus Christ, Republicans are fucking worthless.