So anyway I'd be rubbing your big boobs and getting your nipples hard, kinda' kissing your neck from behind...

>So anyway I'd be rubbing your big boobs and getting your nipples hard, kinda' kissing your neck from behind... and then I would take the other hand with the falafel [sic] thing and I'd put it on your pussy but you'd have to do it really light, just kind of a tease business....
-Bill O'Reilly

Serious question, why do people try to defend Bill O'Reilly? You have no problem stereotyping mudslimes and nigs but you can't believe that the creepy old perv quoted above was a serial sexual harasser? Not to mention he's such a christcuck that he thinks we can't even explain the ocean's tides kek. Y'all dumb lmao.

Fuck off newfag

most here hate him and think he's a neocon.

Him leaving and giving the slot to Tucker might be the best thing in a while for Fox.

tucks ratings are already #1

That guy has a phd?

Been here longer than you stupid cuck.

I've seen a lot of support for Bill here, but I'm guessing it's probably just cuz he sucks up to the Don.

btw, does anyone know who the guy in this pic is? shit's hilarious

Yeah, he's probably a lot more successful than you too. But please tell me how amazing you are for being white and posting on a self-help forum for transgender nazis.

I dont. I always thought he was a fathead. Tucker is my jam. I hate Hannity too, wanna suplex him off a second story balcony, fucking fathead mouthbreathing nigger

he's gonna put a falafel on her pussy?
I'm sorry?

Yeah Hannity's a dumbfuck who has nearly single-handedly poisoned the minds of a lot of this country because they take his opinion as fact. Sad!

He meant to say loofah or something apparently. Such a fucking embarrassing quote though, I don't get why it didn't get brought up more during the recent debacle.

Speaking of awkward sex quotes, here's a fantastic one from the Alabama love gov
>“You know what, when I stand behind you, and I put my arms around you and I put my hands on your breasts, and I put my head (inaudible), and pull you real close, hey, I love that, too — putting my hands under your shirt.”
Imagine that in a dumb southern drawl. So glad we have the GOP to keep things family-focused.

Trump had no issue with taking on Fox from the get go

O'Reilly got away with the 2004 incident because of the multi-million dollar hush payments and because he confused falafel with loofah.

O'Reilly/Beck/Jones and their progressive CNN/MSBNC counterparts are to politics what televangelists are to religion.

Fuck Bill. Tucker is the man.

REMOVE FALAFEL

I would have a PhD too if i had affirmative action and drastically lowered expectations from every one

Because it was a clear character assassination. They didn't care about his sexual history, they wanted him gone because he was not a left winger. They're already slowly gearing up attacks against Tucker and Hannity as well, mark my words, they're gonna be under heavy fire soon. This is the problem with right wingers, they capitulate when you press them hard enough. Always. Meanwhile left never surrenders. Somehow when a conservative is blamed for any wrongdoings then it's a national scandal but when a liberal or a progressive is blamed for any wrongdoings then it's a conspiracy theory.

Kek the coping on this board is pathetic, you really think you're smarter than every single black person? I'm sure you have a very successful life that you'd love to share with us, or at least a lot of excuses as to why you're so mediocre.

Which one of these fine specimens is you?

I have a phd in liberal arts.

>tfw white trash have a higher average than blacks
Thanks for the laugh lad

the guy with the cena t shirt obv

I do it for the memes

I've got a tenure, I teach a class on memeology, most of my students are redditors.

Mostly because I'm a sick fuck but on the side I wonder if they'll actually be able to do anything productive with what I'm teaching.

goddamn, you're one lonely buttblasted son of a bitch

I'm glad you enjoyed it, what have you done with your superior intellect?

I'm getting a PhD in computer sci, hbu?

credentials and appeals to authority dont mean anything.

link me to some of your papers.

>implying you're not lonely
Nah, I'm just bored today. This board is too much of an echo chamber, y'all need some outside opinions.

Billo was a motherfucking pimp who knew what he liked and went after it no shame no holding back

And only now after decades of getting away with giving women what they really want he has to go but not before walking away with a 10+ million dollar handshake

That's what you call winning at life. Max respect for the guy

>probably
You can't even say for certain that a nigger with a PhD is or is not more successful than a random guy on Sup Forums

That's proof that niggers are retarded

TOP KEK

Where are these quotes from I must read more

Ba in chem
>cs
My sides hurt

Kek, as if I would ever share personal information on this website. I'm not a newfag, and I'm not retarded.

I'll just say that I'm doing research in deep reinforcement learning at a top-tier research university. I kinda lied about the PhD part though, I'm technically in a PhD program but I'm dropping out soon with my masters to get a job. Research sucks balls, I'm ready to make that easy 100k+ starting (and I wanna get a good job before the next tech bubble bursts).

Giving him the benefit of the doubt, but yeah you're right. The nig almost certainly is more successful than some random Sup Forumstard.

From the Andrea Mackris sexual harassment case back from like 2004. It's old news, just thought it was funny that it never came up during the most recent scandal.

I don't understand, chemistry is shit-tier. I was actually really good at it (set the curve on every o-chem test and my prof tried to get me to switch fields), but wet lab sucks balls. Plus, everyone I know with a chem degree is struggling to find even shit-tier jobs with just a B.S.

Comp sci is god-tier. Programming is fun as hell and the starting salaries are 100k+ easy. I'll be making close to 200k in a few year with my masters.

>One man gas chamber
Kek