Why did we give women the vote again?

This is some highlights from a political debate in Stockholm Municipality from a few days ago. It's a fucking freak show.

>wakemeup.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=fwDvsCmNsS8

Subtitles exist, just press CC.

ok

ok

FUCK OFF BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM YOU STUPID REDDITOR

ok

So these are the people we have to work with here.

Good

Let Sweden kill itself and be a martyr that shows us how suicidal multiculturalism and allowing unchecked muslim immigration is. They will lead by example and help bring an end to all this politically correct cancer.

I don't know how anyone was convinced that cunts are our equals and should be treated like people. It's a grave injustice that needs to be reversed.

I WANT TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF

raelly makes u think doesnnit?

This autist, Rickard Wall is fucking hilarious though. He was excluded from Sweden Democrats for his crazy speeches, one where he called those gypsy beggars nifty women, implying he'd have sex with them.

Damn, I hate Swedish girls. Degenerate fucking whores who just deceiving and lying. The only thing they care about is themselves and their fucking "happiness" which means a line of coke from a dealers cock or why not travel into the ghetto. I actually like the terrorists they kill atleast the debris, nfags, from society. Hell fucking victory.

Say of islam what you will, but they're right on women.

t. sverigetråden

I forgot to mention the background to this. Sweden Democrats basically made a motion to investigate the costs of migration within the city of Stockholm. Just a pure economical statistical analysis and in response to this, the feminists and sandniggers started screaming and crying.

Hahaha xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Even if there was a race war today Its probable that the whites would lose.
Unfortunately (for them), Swedes won't get fed up until they are a minority. After which there is no return.

Despite advertised subs I see none
Fuckoff
>Also reeing about libshits spouting verbal waste from a state that has been a libshit hellhole for 10 years and de facto disingegrated, mutating into Somalia
JUST

2018 snart

because men will do anything for pussy

there is no price high enough to help children fleeing from war
"I don't care what it costs", she said at 3:45

not when swedish children die, still not high enough
not when swedish children are being raped, still not high enough
not when swedish children are being beaten, bullied and mugged,
by their own goverment to support other children not white or swedish, still not high enough

sweden, you must start taxing income at 100% because there is NO PRICE HIGH ENOUGH to help poor children somewhere else
sweden, you must become literal slaves to the state because there is NO PRICE HIGH ENOUGH to help poor children somewhere else

pic related was a price not high enough

Just go to the youtube video and press CC you retard. I'm not the uploader so I can't autotag them on.

>and be a martyr
won't happen. People didn't learn after South Africa, Brazil, Zimbabwe, USAs inner cities.
It will just be blamed on other factors, The >refugee crisis is because the other EU countrys and racist Eastern Europe didn't help
>violence in Sweden is because of poverty and not enough social programs and racism
>sharia zones is right wing "fake news"

why are they wearing rags on their heads?

FFS I thought these were "STRONG WOMYN"

I really think women are so stupid. They have destroyed Western Civilization and Christianity. I don't think this can be fixed.

I believe ethnic swedes will start militias in the forests.

Kinda epic.

sorry swede but you're fucked. the sooner your country collapses the better. you'll be an example to the western world of what not to follow.

Never forget Ebba. They will suffer for this.

>pic
What it is? They are look like russian women in orthodox church, we are also have such things.

Subtitles when sandnigger speaks his name:
>and my name is slim shady
Kek

But on a serious note, I am concerned, and I hate this sjw hell hole.

>Basic governmental accounting practices found all over the world is considered disgusting to Swedes
And to think at one time white people all over the world looked up to you.

>Why did we give women the vote again?

I don't know, SwedeBro... I don't know...

Already forgot. Look at the OP you fucking swede

Every time I see that pic, my heart aches. She vaguely looks like my niece. :(

The difference is that white people won't stand for it this time, as long as the bang is loud enough.
I know I certainly won't.
Any leftist wants to blame the eventual demise of your country on a lack of acceptance, I'll punch it in the face.
Any woman wants to pin the moral guilt on me for not saving enough refugees, I'll punch her in her face.
Any nigger, kike, spic or cunt wants to troll around about muh oppression, I'll punch them. Guess where.
And if any one of those mugs resists, they may find their necks snapped.

We have been arguing against them for years, we have been reasonable and forthcoming with facts and evidence to support our claims.
Inevitably, the time for arguments will be over.

just cuck my shit up senpai

NOT YET

Fake news

Breaks my heart, seriously. Why throw your culture away like this.

>another one to wrap your head

They aren't even hiding the pro islamic propaganda are they?

to prove the vote wasn't worth anything

>implying dirt poor scabby immigrants have kids with aryan women.

The kids with blonde mothers ive seen are blonde. period.

This is huffpost spreading (((((((multiculti))))))))

True, but the cunt who wrote that should be beaten to death anyway.

Agreed. Hey is the midwest still hu-whyte?

I know that guy Haval Murad IRL, he's a real slimy scumbag, and he fools around with his boyfriend publicly.

Why do all these dumb cunt women think with their feelings instead of facts? Why do they think there is an infinite money supply for all the Muslims of the world? Why do they think the tax burden isn't an issue?

How do you live in Sweden without dedicating every minute of your life to escaping that place or trying to kill yourself?

Islam isn't the first religion or culture to call women shit. It was universally known for millennia that women are shit. Western men only forgot ~100 years ago in this grand retarded experiment called 'female suffrage'.

That's right, women were second-class for most of human history for a fucking reason, and then when given the chance to prove their gender in a free and fair system, they promptly destroyed civilization. They wrecked a 2000+ year old civilization in just over a century. Think about that.

Sacrificed on the pc alter. Inshallah lmao. Fucking scum

Daniel Friberg