HOLLYWOOD PEDOPHILIA EXPOSED IN DOCUMENTARY

youtube.com/watch?v=EjQvFgkI0R4

Dammit Sup Forums I really wanted to talk about this. it's a professional documentary by a filmmaker who specializes in this topic about rampant unsuppressed pedophilia in Hollywood.

This film has been denied a wide release because of the subject matter because of course it has. Big studios will never allow it to see the light of day beyond a few small screenings but they haven't pressed charges because they don't have any legal ground to stand on, all of which amounts to an admission of guilt.

This shit is more real than pizzagate, which I still think might be a possibility, especially after seeing shit like this. It's not some youtube loose change garbage either, this is a real professional documentary from an established filmmaker.

What do you stealth jews think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4eeGX4SlF1s
hackin.org/intel/Hollywood Pedophiles/
legacy.com/obituaries/LATimes/obituary.aspx?pid=169269939
joblo.com/horror-movies/news/where-in-the-horror-are-they-now-damien-jonathan-scott-taylor-327
youtube.com/watch?v=ggxiBWv4xYE
articles.latimes.com/2001/oct/30/entertainment/ca-63205
nypost.com/2013/10/19/the-childhood-hell-of-the-lost-boys/
centerforgreatapes.org/meet-apes/chimpanzees/bubbles/
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump.

I hate this fucking website.

When will the fire consume the earth and rid it of our bullshit?

Pedowood was a thing a few years ago though. It got heavilly shilled just like PG, not with the same level of media debunking or whitewashing. But nonetheless it went into the shadows.

'bout 7 years.

>exposed
>youtube link

stop

Bump

Link is to a trailer. The film itself can only be streamed illegally because Pedowood execs have effectively silenced and "recut" it.

People love to push the envelope.
First its stealing from the cookie jar.
Then its not doing your homework
Then its skipping classes
Then its underage drinking
Then its sex outside marrage
Then you steal from the store.
Then before you know it your fucking children in the ass because you want to feel that rush of pushing the envelope but you've done all the normal things.

Can you really blame them?

It's on youtube as well, retard. took me 2 seconds...

youtube.com/watch?v=4eeGX4SlF1s

>It's on youtube as well, retard.
Where it's being streamed illegally. If the pedowood elites get wind of it they'll flag it and have it removed.

It's already had over half a million views just on this channel. I'm sure the have a general idea its on the website by now.

hackin.org/intel/Hollywood Pedophiles/
if you want to download

Thank you friend for bringing this to my attention. I shall spread it on all channels

bump

Thank you

NEWSFLASH: RICH PEOPLE DO BAD THINGS BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW. LATER: WATER IS WET

how's it going skippy

Going well thanks.

And Hollywood is full of Jews.

You think it will come that soon?

I hoe it happens while I'm young enough to influence it, not while in in a retirement home.

I seent it. It's good, but it only scratches the surface. I get the feeling there's a more in-depth cut that got sabotaged or swept under the rug.

Explain to me the difference between video that is stored on cnn.com and video that is stored on youtube.com.

PROTIP: CNN has video on YouTube.

Shit like this is proof that the right wing neonazi subhumans don't give a flying shit about children. They only find them convenient when they can make up conspiracy theories to destroy their masters' political opponents. Real children are being abused every fucking day in this lawless, barbaric land and Sup Forums and the other reddit-tier retards don't care.

>waaaaaaaaaa no one likes my thread
fuck off
sage

You go-guys are making something out of nothing again.

I think that everyone should look closely in to the movie The Lost Boys and everyone involved with that production because there is a guaranteed 2 pedophiles on that set. Corey Feldman writes about it in his book but he gives them pseudonyms out of fear of being sued if he revealed their real names.

you're a jew

>DELETE THIS
what did KEK mean by this

Poor bastard
>redpilled pic

Is this legit guys ?
Phone fag here

>by Amy (((Berg)))

We had constant threads about pedowood for years, there's not much more to say about it. Hollywood is full of child molestors and other perverts but nothing will be done about it because they're Jews and Americans are fucking retarded over shitty celebrities.

I think it's very possible that Harvey Bernhard is one of the men that raped Corey Haim and Corey Feldman during production of The Lost Boys. He also produced The Omen series & The Goonies.

jfc I just can't wrap my head around it. How could this man live his life with that secret? I'd be a nervous wreck, I guess it's not hard when you have no soul

Harvey Bernhard obituary:
legacy.com/obituaries/LATimes/obituary.aspx?pid=169269939

March 5, 1924 - January 16, 2014 Born in Seattle WA on March 5, 1924. Died nearby in Kirkland WA on January 16, 2014. Served as a U.S. Navy officer in World War II, and graduated from Stanford University in 1947. He is the namesake and benefactor of the Bernhard Media Center and the Harvey Bernhard Varsity Football Locker Room, both on the Stanford campus. He was an active participant in the rapidly growing Las Vegas entertainment industry in the 1950s, and then moved to Hollywood to pioneer in the production of early television documentaries with Sandy Howard, David Wolper and Metromedia Producers Corporation before becoming an independent movie producer. His motion picture credits as producer include, "The Mack," "The Omen," "Goonies," "Lost Boys" and executive producer of "LadyHawke." Harvey was the son of Minnie and Moe Bernhard of Seattle, the brother of Selma Danz Vinmont and Inez Abrams, and the husband of Lillian Kramer Bernhard, all of whom predeceased him. He is survived by his sons Col. Craig Bernhard (USAF, ret.) and Robert Brown, granddaughters Lauren Bernhard and Cameron Brown, and great-grandchildren Dylan, Jordon and Sydney. A memorial service will be held in Seattle on February 28, 2014, at the Butterworth-Arthur A. Wright Chapel, 520 West Raye St., followed by interment at Home of Peace Mausoleum. Remembrances are suggested in memory of Harvey Bernhard to the Patient Care Tower Fund, Providence General Hospital Foundation, Post Office Box 1067, Everett, WA 98206.
Published in the Los Angeles Times on Jan. 26, 2014

Plus this image board hosts some pretty risky pictures

same

I wish my parents pushed me into being a child actor.

The boy who played Damien in The Omen 2 was named Jonathan Scott-Taylor.

joblo.com/horror-movies/news/where-in-the-horror-are-they-now-damien-jonathan-scott-taylor-327

From the article:

"NOW: Doing a little research on the one-time actor, there is very little information on his whereabouts. It seems that once he left the limelight, he left for good. There is no record of him taking the usual route of child actors growing up and doing horror conventions, or appearing in low budget horror flicks. In 2001 there was an article from the LA Times where producer Harvey Bernhard offers that, “He went into the trucking business in Australia.” He added that he communicates with his mother and father every Christmas. Yet finding out exactly what he is up to is damn near impossible.

Of course there are a few stories out there. I found something about the one-time actor becoming a lawyer in the UK, and of course there is the trucking business. One thread on Yahoo actually questioned whether or not he actually murdered a priest - although that seems to be a clear cut case of somebody trying to create their own urban legend regarding Jonathan because every other story points to a much younger killer with an entirely different name. The strange thing is, Scott-Taylor was a talented young man. He was terrific in DAMIEN, and it seemed he had some serious acting chops when it came to Shakespeare as well. It appears that Jonathan Scott-Taylor has moved on from acting a long time ago, and if you believe the lawyer bit, he clearly wants to be left alone. And perhaps we as fans should give him that."

Interesting that Harvey Bernhard comes up.

yikes

youtube.com/watch?v=ggxiBWv4xYE

This one is really good too.

I want off this ride user

LA Times article with interview with Harvey Bernhard:
articles.latimes.com/2001/oct/30/entertainment/ca-63205

From the article:
"Playing Damien affected all the actors in one way or another. Stephens, says Bernhard, seems to have disappeared. "I saw him nine years ago. He was handsome and a wonderful boy. He was tall and he was rather beautiful. It was the only picture he ever made." Executive producer Burns even went so far as to hire a private investigator in England to find Stephens for the special. "I am sure he is still around out there," says Burns. "Every once in a while he has surfaced to give an interview. We really tried to find him. Of course, right after this show comes out, out he'll pop!"

Scott-Taylor never made another film. He did toil for a while as a Shakespearean actor, says Bernhard, but then he quit acting. "He went into the trucking business in Australia. We communicate with his mother and father every Christmas."

"I think part of the curse is that the people who played Damien don't want to go there anymore--ever," says Burns. "Sam Neill will not discuss it. The boy who lives in [Australia] quit acting and probably changed his name. They are haunted in many ways by this role.""

jew're a (you)

Corey Feldman could have blown this up by naming names; he already said he was molested and that Corey Haim was out-and-out raped in the woods during the filming of Lucas. Why doesn't he say who did it? It's not like he has a career to save, or money he can be sued for.

Reminder that gaypedophilia isn't pedophilia, it's just a part of being a faggot.

Definitely sounds like the poor kid met Satan

He's an attention whore.

Going after his family...

Corey Feldman has said that he can't name his rapists because they would sue him and bury him in lawsuits. He also says California has a statute of limitations that protects pedophiles, so he can not name names. He has said that he will come forward if another victim brings a lawsuit forward.

Here's something about one of Feldman's rapists, "Ron", someone I believe may be Harvey Bernhard.

"Nights with ‘Ron’

With such turmoil at home, Feldman sought relief on Hollywood soundstages, where he could interact with other like-minded kids and hopefully be around genuine adult role models. But while Steven Spielberg, who hired him for the first time for “Gremlins,” and director Richard Donner became trusted and supportive friends, most of the adults he met did him harm.

His father, who managed him for a time, hired an assistant in his early 20s who Feldman calls “Ron.” Ron struck up an instant friendship with Feldman, who writes, “It was almost eerie how similar we were. It was as if he had studied me and was copying my every move.”

Ron was soon spending all his time with Feldman, taking him out on the town and turning him on to new drugs. One night, after taking a concoction of pills “that Ron had made up,” the woozy teenager felt a hand on his thigh. Ron asked if it was OK and wound up having oral sex with the “petrified” and “revolted” Feldman, who was frightened of a confrontation and of alienating his new close friend.

I guess. I thought his only family was Michael Jackson, Corey Haim, and Bubbles the Chimp. Only Bubbles is still alive. Bubbles will outlive them all.

continued:

"This twisted relationship lasted for years. With none of his family members there for him, Feldman formed relationships with any adults who reached out, and in numerous instances, these men turned out to be pedophiles. In one especially sad aside, he reflects on a picture he took at his 15th birthday party and notes that in the photo, he and Haim were flanked by five of them.

“Slowly, over a period of many years,” he writes, “I would begin to realize that many of the people I had surrounded myself with were monsters.”

It got so bad that after fleeing Ron’s clutches one night only to have another adult male friend attempt to molest him right after, he escaped to the only safe and friendly place he knew.

“I was shattered, disgusted, devastated. I needed some normalcy in my life. So, I called Michael Jackson,” he writes. “Michael Jackson’s world, crazy as it sounds, had become my happy place. Being with Michael brought me back to my innocence. When I was with Michael, it was like being 10 years old again.”

Surprisingly, his friendship with Jackson — who, he makes very clear, never touched him sexually or even tried to — includes some of the book’s lightest passages."

nypost.com/2013/10/19/the-childhood-hell-of-the-lost-boys/

Ah bullshit. Not like you did for that fake pizzagate horseshit. You're all the fucking same. You don't care about anyone but your entitled, retarded selves. You should all be destroyed as a threat to all species on this planet, including your own.

Man that's hawt.
So much for no fap

>nothing will be done about it because they're Jews and Americans are fucking retarded over shitty celebrities.

Look at Roman Polanski, literally drugs a 13 year old girl, rapes her, fucks her in the ass despite her demands to go home and then fucking does a runner when he finds out the judge is gonna give him some serious fucking time for all that shit he's done.

To this day you have lefties who would nail Jesus up to the cross but give Roman Polanski a fucking pass because "Muh Jew Genius" or some fucking bollocks.

Nope. Not even once.

>I want off this ride user

>I thought his only family was Michael Jackson, Corey Haim, and Bubbles the Chimp. Only Bubbles is still alive. Bubbles will outlive them all.

Bubbles is now camera shy.

centerforgreatapes.org/meet-apes/chimpanzees/bubbles/

Just finished. Sad.

On a lighter note, the streaming quality for pedoDEN must have been terrible.

Daily Dose:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

wwuuuuuuuttt

>I'm Very Upset: The Post

Business as usual

Where the Dan Schneider memes at?

Ya, pretty good analysis. Even if this was fake, I believe this is exactly the reasons partly they are doing this.

What the fuck are you talking about nigger? Where else are you constantly reading about non-pizzagate related child abuse? It gets swept under the rug literally everywhere BUT here you faggot piece of shill shit

>son wants to be model
>ends up getting seduced by men
>totally not gay from the beginning
>quote from mother "it never occurred to me that he would suck a dick, i though maybe, just maybe he might hold one in his mouth till it got hard, but i'm shocked he would go all the way
>father used to stay up late watching movies with sons, putting glitter in their hair and makeup on them
>evil pedophiles lurking outside in the bushes