Ted Cruz is getting drug lords to pay for the wall. that's a pretty good solution

Ted Cruz is getting drug lords to pay for the wall. that's a pretty good solution

Wasn't that Laura Ingraham idea?

>*Laura Ingraham's idea

>shekkls of the drug lords
But aren't those monies for shady CIA operations? Aren't they going to be super pissed about this? Just taking all their shekkls? Just like that??

Because the shit is already made and useful for infiltrating foreign organizations.

What, do you just want it burned so everyone can go lol!

No, what I'm trying to say is that some certain CIA guys might be super pissed about Ted taking their(!) shekkls away!!

Draining the CIA budget is mandatory. Cutting off their illegal funding is mandatory. Reining them the fuck in is mandatory.

>Wallegates

it was, she said this last May

>A Mexican pays for it

But they will suicide him, won't they? HE DIDNT EVEN GET THE DELEGATES YET!!!!

>HOW TO CREATE A PERVERSE INCENTIVE FOR $800 ALEX

its almost like thats the point

cops should be allowed to keep 50% of the profits from all gang related busts to split among themselves.

I still want this guy to be President

I still think he would own the debates

He's conservative as hell, not a cuck

>Mexican citizen
>money in Swiss bank?

How does the U.S. claim it really? Is it just whoever grabs one of these dudes first gets the cash prize? If some Spaniard caught bernie madoff could Spain have seized his cash from U.S. banks?

yep

Not my president. Impeach.

this is different because there is an enormous amount of proof that he made all the money selling narcotics to the US

Lol that's pretty rich. What other countries can we invade based on how much trade their criminals do with our businesses?

DAHNALD