Real Question from a dumb flip

Why is this building not as famous as Big Ben?

White privilege?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vw0NDVdP3mI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it's ugly as fuck

seeing shit like this just makes me believe that the rich people/royals dont really give a fuck about islam

And they're fucking sandniggers.

IT's pretty fucking famous
what are you talking about

>what is an investment

Big Ben is much older.

>A fucking bell is more famous than a building
Rekt

>white privilege
That building was made by Dutch whites.

i guess because its surroundings are ugly. they look like a bunch of labor law violating factories in fallout

Its pretty ugly. And that entire city is the color of mud, which doesnt help. And its full of snackbars and streetshitter contractors which also doesnt help.

glass it

Because only muslims are allowed to enter mecca, so for the rest of the world, it may as well not exist.

Because Big Ben has been around 153 years longer. Use your fucking head, cunt. Learn to apply a little critical thinking you memelord shitposting cocksucker.

mudslimey

youtube.com/watch?v=Vw0NDVdP3mI
built in germany

it's hard to tell how big it is because of how retarded it looks. it doesn't help that it's the ugliest place on earth. it looks hot as fuck and you know it smells like fucking ass.

Maybe because only mudslimes are allowed to visit Mecca? Phillipinos damn saudi slaves.

Because it's a disgusting reminder of Saudi and Muslim decadence.

because its an ugly knock off of Big Ben that more closely resembles the eye of Sauron

Fucking hell, what were they thinking?

If they lopped off the half of the tower or just the clock portion, it would look good.

Fuck that clock that their magic cube.

It's a hideous building in a shitty city

>cube
And their

>Literally Mordor

Take a guess, gook

Big Ben is a testimony of the genius of western civilization. It is a neogothic building that synthesizes the evolution of a century old architectural style that partly borrowed from Islamic architecture (the pointed arch) but improved it in every way.

Mecca is just a dumb modern building with a dick shaped writing and a clock.

Salam alaykum
>alaykum asalam
Are you a muslim?
>yes

Am I a genius or what?

You care that you don't get to go to the epicentre of evil? German Masochism in action

Who gives a fuck about Pedophile Vegas?

someone should 9/11 that and the black box

Every child is born a Muslim. They're just indoctrinated into being kufar. So everyone is welcome to Mecca.

Imagine if they build some cheap-looking piece of shit like this right next to St. Peter's Basilica

>Why is Mecca not as famous as Big Ben?
Bacause you can actually visit Big Ben

Still too hard to understand?

Because even Mecca has more muslims than London

Muslims have no fucking taste. They should've built the hotels a mile away. Fucking idiots.

The Liberty Bell, Big Ben, and the Olympic Bell were all made at the same foundry

construction date:
-your counterfeiting 2004-2012
-the original 1843-1859

Now, call your wife, I want to fuck

because it is a spending project to keep a dysfunctional economy rolling.
There is nothing of historical value or importance connected to that building.

It is a monument to saudis shitting themselves because they realize the moment they stop spending, the economy crashes. They have nothing but spending keeping the heels rolling so they try to sort of become a center of the islamic world (which is dysfunctional and shit) diversify their economy.

They are currently failing, and soon only sand will inhabit the buildings in the suadi desert

Here's the grass, where's the trees? They literally live in dirt.

Because my poo is better shaped than that carriage.

They come for the box and only the box. any other locations and objects are akin to idol worship and are thus not mentioned.

also, It would be absolutely hilarious if that crescent moon got replaced with a christian cross. the building is not a holy symbol itself, but a cross at the top would be akin to Christianity conquering mecca.

But it's in the Lord of the Rings movies

Easier to build stuff today, plus it looks shit

Man.
I know this isn't the board for this kind of sentiment.
But I must have watched this loop 30x.
And maybe it's just because I have a toddler now, so I'm a dad on this site.
But.
In the middle of the screen, before the crane falls, you can see a mom, a toddler, and what appears to be her older son. The crane manages to kill both her kids, but only blow her out of the frame. Once she recovers her senses, she goes back to the flattened corpse of her older son, realizes he's dead, then starts looking around for her younger son.
All the feels.
All the fucking feels.
That's as human as it gets.

put a MOAB on it

Why aren't they done with the mosque extension yet?

>go to mekka to pray for allah
>have all your family killed by a crane
>thanks allah

Too tacky.

Moonben and giant cube stadium are quite famous in the subhuman sphere of influence.

it looks like its swimming in a pool of shit

Because it was also created by Europeans and shows that the shitskins do not get anything by themselves.

It's different for Muslims though. Look at interviews of mothers that have raised sons to be martyrs.

mfw when it happened on 9/11

you're probably an arab

not sure if you got it. the crane collapsed on 9/11

oh shit sorry about that i thought you posted the pepe when the towers came down in 9/11

>Literally monetizing your most holy shrine by building a massive phallic hotel to overshadow it

>Quite literally a metaphor for capitalism engulfing religion

yeah just realized the ambiguity myself.

Islam always was decadent and focused on enjoying sensual pleasures though