The horseshoe theory is real. Prove me wrong

The horseshoe theory is real. Prove me wrong.

Protip: You can't.

Right because Marxism-Leninism has so much in common with Anarcho-Capitalism...

Because we cant even agree on what is far right and far left

Not an argument.

I hate this image. It's so blatantly biased.

it actually is

pic related oc

It isn't a horse shoe. It's a circle. Liberalism on one end of the circle, individual & social anarchy on the other

You are fucking retarded.

It's a circle actually, they're connected.

Nah, the Far-Right would either be Islamic fascism or Neo-Fuedalism.

Is that why far-left turns into far-right?

It's accurate in that people fervently believing in an ideology want to shut down others. Doesn't have anything to do with left or right.

The point is you find yourself so far up your own ass that you act exactly how the people you complain are up their own asses act.

Yes, it's a cycle.

if you didnt know it was a circle, youre retarded

>an argument

Is the theory that both far left and far right use violence to suppress outside opinions?

>Far Right
Your opinion is influenced by the media
One end of the spectrum is extreme control
The other is extreme liberty

>projection the post

That depends on whether you define the "far-right" primarily in terms of the economic or social/cultural axis. Anarcho-capitalism is as far right as you get economically, but Theocratic Fascism is as far right as you get socially.

>Social justice warriors are directly next to Fascists
Lol no

There is more than one way of defining the political spectrum, so neither of you are in a position to make such categorical statements.

Is this the same with radical centrism?

>excellent argument

wrongo bongo

The ideological spectrum is flawed since it lacks a third dimension

>thinks authoritarian left is opposite of authoritarian right

Yes, same shit in terms of behaviour.

Yep. Both the far left and the far right use violence and oppression to suppress outside opinions.

The horseshoe fallacy is fucking retarded. Its just fucking people saying because both far left and right have authoritarian views that they are the same. Can you not understand the nuances in their standings and not just consider how they would get it done?

Fuck I bet you people don't understand the inherent problem with the left-right political scale.

that picture is literally cancer.
ironic shitposting is still shitposting

idiot

> extremists are often irrational: the theory

Based Centrism laughs at this

its an incomplete circle. the part they left out of the horseshoe is fascism at the bottom

The far left and the far right may have different views, but at the end of the day they both use violence and oppression to get what they want.

Fascism is not the right word to describe the black section; totalitarianism would be more apt. Fascism would be in the black, but more on the right side, while Stalinism and the such would be on the left. The problem with horseshoe theory is that it doesn't deal with small/no government ideologies, like anarcho-capitalism or complete Marxism/syndicalism.

>The problem with horseshoe theory is that it doesn't deal with small/no government ideologies, like anarcho-capitalism or complete Marxism/syndicalism.
That's the void at the bottom of the shoe

Yes and? That does not make them even remotely the same which is what many people seem to imply when they bring this up. Violence and oppression are always needed in some degree so unless you are going to argue that I don't understand the point of the "horseshoe" theory

>far right
>using violence
Pol is a board of peace.

>Belgium
not even once

Goddamn it, /leftypol/

It doesn't matter what shape you make the line.

Nope, far right is to society as sunlight is to living things

jfc you are fucking autistic retard. Take your medication Krasimir and relax. It's obvious you know nothing about politics, so please eat your chocolate, waffles, and french fries and shut the fuck up.

You're gonna be France soon anyway, so just accept it. Drink your tripel and stfu.

Needed to live but will always give us cancer?

I'm betting everything I own on you being Jewish.

>The SJWs may be militant and are trying to force a totalitarian regime on us whilst banning free speech but they're nothing like us! Now on to the banning of speech which makes fun of Nazism...

>left right political scale
its patriots vs globlalists its always been patriots vs globalists. the globalists masquerade as liberals because thats the only way they can get in to infect the host nation and then seek to destablize it by growing their brainwashed liberal base.

Doesn't give cancer when you cover your body and wear traditional western clothing with hats. Done deal leaf

As if a Jew likes anything right or correct or not spun around in a million directions. Your projections are just a Freudian slip about yourself you dumb faggot

>far right
>anti-capitalism

Lol yes

1D or 2D representations of the political spectrum are too simplistic and always fail to accurately represent the ideologies they plot.