LIVE: Battle For Berkeley. The Antifas are comming

youtube.com/watch?v=51415E1OfTg

As a non american what I see is that Feminism and Antifas are winning this shit. MOVER YOUR ASS. GO BEAT THEM.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3atH9v3E1U
youtube.com/watch?v=mB-TQ9A68xk
youtube.com/watch?v=GmaoqW5i1pY
youtube.com/watch?v=0RTnYgXhVrk
abc7news.com/live/
pscp.tv/w/1gqxvbLqvvaxB
youtube.com/watch?v=pxIjG_qV4uQ&feature=youtu.be
discord.gg/dtbFm9J
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Tim Pool (Cuck Stream)
>Fox10 Phoenix
>WeAreChange
>InfoWars
>Proudcucks
>Helicopter
abc7news.com/live/

>pscp.tv/w/1gqxvbLqvvaxB

>Tim Pool (Cuck Stream)
>Fox10 Phoenix
>WeAreChange
>InfoWars
>Proudcucks
>Helicopter
abc7news.com/live/

>pscp.tv/w/1gqxvbLqvvaxB

>free speech is economically costly
>Berkeley should have a right to refuse people from exercising free speech
>communities should have the right to limit "localized free speech"

This guy is killing me.

if you get shot walking in the neighborhood at night..its your fault

>If I go to the wrong hood and I get killed it's my fault to be in the wrong place.

They will say anything to defend the niggas

AHHHHHH THE SPIC WHORE IS GONE

This faggot Green Ranger-looking motherfucker.

soon user

>be me
>2067
>wake up
>get told by the girl i slept with that i raped her, she took back consent after we woke up
>she wont do anything isay
>eat breakfest
>walk to class
>pass cis gender male and call him a cuck as the 34th amendment says
>see a non-binary horsedragon walking a cisgender african-asian male on a leash
>get to class
>see my teacher raise her hands up and show how she is fighting the Patriarchy by dyeing her armpit hair green
>everyone applauds
>my classmates talk about how cis people are ruing the country and oppressing them
>our president is a gender fluid female
fuckthis.jpg
>look my classmate in the eye and tell her shes crazy and is oppressing me
>the teacher calls security because i mentally raped her
>get taken to jail
>see judge and look down at the the floor while i get a 40year sentence
>38 amendment says all cis males get an automatic 40 years for "eye rape". im also not allowed to have a lawyer
>also get an extra 10 years for being racist and not looking at the judge
>i sleep in a cage outside with a sleeping bag on concrete and a bucket for the bathroom
>later that week i get charged with rape when my girlfriend tells the cops i raped her after she withdrew consent
>go back to court
>tell the judge im a niggerkin and rape/kill her
>the cops are to scared to stop me from identifying as a nigger
>eventually a cop tells me to put my hands up
>the cop is arrested
>he claims hes copkin and is just identifying
>cop who tries to stop the copkin is also arrested and charged with hate crimes
>mfw the second cop is copkin

This stupid guy thinks you can't have a substantive meaningful conversation if it's controversial. It's just feels before reals. Plenty of us find his perspective deeply offensive and controversial. Does that mean he should shut up? Twat.

Checked

They are literally building the foundation of fascism

LET'S KEK

I liked the liberal man. He seemed to know what he was talking about and wasn't chimping out. Didn't necessarily agree with him, but that's alright.

I could see him becoming redpilled.

Are they completely pussing out?

yep, once these dudes showed up

Praise kek

Yes, the crowd is way too big for them to take on.

What did I miss? What's the best stream?

He was literally wrong about everything and started short circuiting mid conversation due to hard cognitive dissonance.

Let's hope he actually got red pilled instead of going down the usual doubling down route.

You missed literally nothing, just a bunch of libtards getting out-debated as usual but nothing noteworthy. One guy was arrested apparently.

TFW This time you are prepared to fight back but the Antifas are scared because now it's a fair fight

THEY ARE HERE

The antifa goys are trying to start a chant

I can't wait brother

Does anyone know what happened to undercover user? Is he kill?

they sound like fucking pirates what the fuck am i watching

Some one give me the quick rundown. I'm too busy to not collect that sweet sweet NEETbux.

>Americans only just discovering they can fight antifa

It's like that one guy who saw Borat 4 years after everyone else and they go around saying "YERKSHEMERSH VERY NICE" whilst everyone cringes because it hasn't been relevant for years

the silly faggot antifa

The cop just told the guy to stop shouting at antifa, calling them high school kids who don't even know what they're doing.

Ye the chant is pretty cringey... I think they are 14 people. It's cute. Now that Trump supporters are armed and ready to fight they only want to chant.

ITS HAPPENING!

More like antifa is just now becoming enough of a thing here to warrant fighting

>TFW This time you are prepared to fight back but the Antifas are scared because now it's a fair fight

It's because they haven't been running amok in our country for years like they have yours
They've only started becoming relevant once Trump took office

inb4 m80 gets thrown

HIGH SCHOOLERS ACROSS THE STREET ABOUT TO BE LET OUT FROM SCHOOL

HERE WE GO

Too many damn streams, which one is the best that everyone is watching?

BASED HIGH SCHOOL

Wow "based" Trump supporters bullying a bunch of high school kids! So brave! I hope you all feel cool in that tactical gear...

"Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

how do we get our current administration to start actually enforcing this part of our law and convicting the legal spics that openly declare that they want to "overthrow the system" and take back "land stolen by white people" from the united states.

Im really getting tired of this stickman faggot acting like hes a superhero

Antifa really never had a presence here before this. They may have existed in their nerdy little clubs, but they weren't out on the streets causing problems until Trump got elected. Which is to say they weren't out on the streets until people like Soros started dumping money into them to mobilize.

when does the larping start guys, what time is it over the pond?

>antifa is pussying out
Fucking cowards.

Fuck Antifa

They won the first battle of berkeley but Antifa is getting their asses kicked between the third battle of berkeley and Auburn

The one I posted.. Is the best I think.

This one is good too
youtube.com/watch?v=pxIjG_qV4uQ&feature=youtu.be

Is the Proud Cucks exclusively a group of brown people and women? Fucking embarrassing.

All the legit guys (Vandal clan, Identity Europa) were going to show up and cover Ann, but nobody is going to risk getting stabbed for Gavin and (((Rebel Media)))

who the fuck is he anyway? some reddit celeb?

KEK

Is this finally starting to get interesting? I thought Antifa pussied out.

only commies allow a high school in their town to hold session after 3:30pm

I love you

wow antifa wll use high school kids as sheilds

Thank you

>Antifa sprays people with mace
>Antifa sucker punches old men
>Antifa hits people over the head with locks and skateboards
>Antifa causes property damage
Yeah the right is totally picking on these faggots, they definitely don't deserve to have their shit pushed in.

Quick rundown of events so far? I'm at work so can't hear the streams

yeah this whole thing is fucking sad to be honest. these niggers can all go die in a fire. larping faggots acting like they can issue orders. "fraternal order of the alt-knights" sounds like a mechwarrior RP clan or something.

cucked.

Gavin about to speak. If anything is going to happen it will be then.

Their anarchists with weapons and explosive devices left.
The agitators are coming out though.
They're shifting tactics out of fear.

LOW ENERGY COMMIES.

Bullying??? STFU.

He's only a hero to weebs who want an excuse to buy an Asian wife. True Western chauvinism, amirite? Very principled.

>haha losers your comments just get deleted haha we win

why is Antifa so retarded?

Attention Centipedes! We must protect /ourqueenbee/ at all costs. Deus Vault!

yes, actually.

literally nothing some retarded debates and that's about it

Antifa crowd growing bigger

In other words, Antifa is going to get BTFO again?

Nothing has happened as of yet. Kekistanis are trying to goad antifa into a fight but they're way too pussy. Gavin hasn't spoken yet, something still might happen.

Also, be a man, excuse urself to the fucking bathroom, put in ear phones and watch on ur phone

what stream are you all watching?

we can only hope

i would bikelock the shit out her pussy

FIGHT STREAM WHERE

Low energy Antifa.

The guy is mentioning Sup Forums over the bike lock guy

>ANTIFA is protesting in a civil way across the street
>National lawyers guild is there to witness violence in the protest but only standing with ANTIFA

I think they might attempt to bait violence from the rally or they have agents in the rally posing as right wing guys ready to commit violence with the NLG as witness

Right will be painted as violent

Antifa used to be called "black block" in USA and only really smash up windows and throw tantrums about "globalization". But then king Nigger took over and infiltrated them to turn them into a globalist SS to suppress dissent. He stole the name and hardcore cult tactics from eurotrash and implemented them in the American way.

You should thank God Trump won. Can you imagine what swillary would have done with her antifa tools? Every protest against her would be a bloodbath, and everybody who fought back would be imprisoned.

We have won the battle of berkley my fellow bros.

Civic Nationalism has triumped!

ITS HAPPENING

FUCK OFF WITH THE MEMES IRL.

FUCKING PUSSIES RUN THE ROADS RED WITH COMMIE BLOOD

Pretty much. They are afraid of it getting out of hand again and are shifting things up. When they realized that the crowd was too big to take on and that they didn't have the numbers to take on the crowd they pussed out.

Professional agitators have been called in though. Apparently it's a way for them to "get a win".

no fight
such a shame I cracked open a beer for nothing
I should have checked beforehand

Please burgerbro, don't be agressive, show the world that they are the violent, the intollerant, the faschist.

Asset secured

WEAPONIZED AUTISM

I would but I work at a government lab and got shit to do actually

Where can I watch the battle?

discord.gg/dtbFm9J

get in here lads

Fuck those guys following around Lauren Southern like lost puppies are cringe

Neat LARPER circlejerk waiting around for "anteefa," it's almost like all the Trump people just showed up to fight.
>Board of Peace

no fight yet

Well then, I guess I'll just sit back, throw in a lip of Grizzly, and watch the festivities.

Captcha: Bus. What all those Antifags should get hit by.

link?