Prove you're not a blind follower and name 1 (one) criticism you have of Trump

Prove you're not a blind follower and name 1 (one) criticism you have of Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12834159/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I liked The Apprentice with Arnold in charge and didn't agree with the criticism.

Can I do the opposite too? I think he's shit but I like that he called Taiwan and pissed off China.

I think it's ridiculous how many countries have abandoned Taiwan and don't recognize them even though they're a legitimate democracy having to resist a giant communist monster.

He's a Zionist.

must i go on?

how about you suck a dick, shareblue?

Jew con

Hasn't started WW3 yet

Hes too perfect.

He doesn't personally execute Communists on television like a proper leader

S A G E
A
G
E
>Inb4 reddit

he didn't dissolve congress...

He hasn't started the racewar

Where are the campaign promises? Where's the wall?

>didnt repeal and replace obamacare day 1 like he promised
>didnt build a wall
>didnt ban muslims
>still taking rapefugees from the middle east
>playing even more golf than obongo
>filled his cabinet to the brim with goldman sachs kikes

hes just a shittier version of george w bush

he let his daughter convert and marry a jew

its been 4 months chill

>5 shekels have been deposited to (((your))) account

>No wall
>Not cutting ties with Saudi Arabia and our Gov until they stop their fuckery
>Not nukeing North Korea
>Not putting America First(TM)

He can still recover

Trump should be harder on Canada so we can cut ourselves off of the American welfare tit.

It debilitates our own ability to be independent.

Or

Trump should just annex Canada already, fuck truedope and nuttley. ...
Pissed Albertain here...

he's not doing as much as I would

Things I dislike:
>caving on wall funding
>bombing assad
>healthcare disaster
>closeness to israel
>siding with Kushner over Bannon
Things I like:
>gorsuch
>tax plan
>pulling out of TPP
>muslim ban

>1 (one) criticism
Nepotism. He is setting the precedent of nepotism in the White House. And due to that nepotism, he has brought in gloibalist lefttist democrat commies (Kushner, Ivanka, Powell, Cohn, etc.), which,m turn, has made him not follow through on his campaign agenda and promises. So, my one criticism of him leads to two more.

#FireKushner
#FireIvanka

I'm a huge Trump supporter but disagree with meddling in Syria unless there's some 876D Chinese checkers I'm not seeing. I want to leave Assad alone. But other than that, I approve of the rest of his actions.

Yes, fuck tpp too
Good catch ameri-bro

>>(((you)))

He flipped on all his points, and Sup Forums has turned to literal Reddit to avoid accepting they got conn by the jews.

fuckin move south then you unpatriotic piece of shiiiit.
i understand being frustrated by your government but instead of looking at possible solutions, you jump on americas dick.GTFOO

favors the kikes

Neocon shill.

He has more hair than I do.

Fpbp

my Daddy Trump shouldn't have bombed Uncle Assad.

Letting Ivanka's emotional breakdowns influence your actions.

Reminder that this board flipped on him.

>people that unironically support trump will soon be laughed at
>the new "shill" will become trump supporters

strawpoll.me/12834159/r

I worked in Alberta. We could roll y'all into Montana. Noone would even notice.

There should be more options. I like some of what trump has done, and really disagree with other things. Overall, I still like him better than our past few presidents

I know, but it should ultimately come down to whether or not you support him. Which one do you feel best represents you?

needs more firing

I'm old school /pol I have never clicked your straw shit

Never

Okay..

hes not white

He listens to Ivanka and Kushner a little too much.

As it stands, no. I'd take Paul or Cruz over him as a president any day. As it stands, even Cruz is pushing for the wall harder than Trump at the moment

Only real complaint I've had is when I first heard he bomed Syria in retaliation against Assad, when we still didn't know if it was a false flag or not. It all worked out though, minimal casualties for a strong point, that he won't let them run unchecked the way Obama did. Also, removing environmental restrictions for corporations is still iffy for me.

>is cucking out on north korea
>no literal wall yet wtf
>still have nafta, un
he better get going goddamnit

Marla Maples

DADDY THOSE POOR [insert group you want to exploit here] CHILDREN

His environmental policies are garbage. Honestly the climate is changing and we are attributing to it, something should be done to reduce omissions.

Other than that, kick ass president. Trump2020

Pro: Left TPP
Con: Still in UN, and continues to let the jews be in charge. Still subsidizes Trojan horse monsanto and other bioweapons industries

He fucked wikileaks over.

Sure, it's not like Trump said on Twitter the media was trying to make it seem like he didn't. It's not like you're brainwashed. It's not like the CIA is corrupt. Go to sleep.

what if we're not fans at all and have a brain and know he's more shit than good and any good that was possible has already been betrayed?

You have no idea if thats true

He is a massive jewdick cocksucker. I bet Trump literally kisses their balls while they pray to the talmud

He's a puppet

Not this shit again...

Bombing Syria after making such a big deal about Obama wanting to bomb Syria.

>dem cons
He really is a fucking zionist globalist piece of shit bent on White Genocide

There's no other explanation. He's doing the same shit as always. The Jews are in charge and they want us dead. Trump only cares about niggers and 'dreamer' spics. We got totally swindled. This is their country now.

he talks like a retard stylistically and in terms of content.

his hair is shit.

he wears expensive suits that fit him badly

it's not legal to hunt illegal immigrants for sport, yet.

He's a pussy
He should be kicking the shit out of those ninth circuit judges

agreed. Taiwan is good, PRC should be reduced to radioactive slag.

He's still in the UN and hasn't done shit about those damn globalist jews.

He bends the knee to his daughter, who bends the knee to a fucking israelover

There's too much carbon in the atmosphere and it's trapping in the heat and warming the planet. It's not the sole reason the climate is changing but it's speeding it up.

well done steak is shit.

nothing else

Hey ShardBlue user, do you get paid by the amount of responses you generate for each brown trout post you make?

he coddles his spoiled jewess daughter and replaced bannon with kushner as his right-hand man.
i no longer trust him or any decision he makes.
his national security advisor is also a red flag.

i just need to re-empathize that (((KUSHNER)) IS BAD NEWS

Lol I haven't seen these threads in a while.
*Ahem*** fuck (((Donald Trump))), that fucking Israelian puppet

he didn't nuke serbia
sage

Didn't build the wall fast enough you kike

Absolutely cannot take any criticism of himself.

He listens too much to his daughter.

Getting involved in nationbuolding bullshit.

HE KEEPS MAKING US WIN, IF HE KEEPS DOING THIS, I MIGHT GET TIRED OF WINNING....

He's a zionist shill and hasn't executed Kushner

>media trying to make it seem he doesn't
Look at the proposed budget he's putting his support behind, he's not fighting for it, even though Republicans have a majority in house. That was his single biggest campaign promise, he needs to push for it a lot more fiercely.
I don't listen to the media, or anyone else, and like a number of things Trump has done. This is one area where he needs to push harder, though

He supports repeal and replace. We're capitalists just repeal that shit

Instead of using current laws against slander and libel, he allows MSM to commit libel and slander.

the suits look terrible because he's always wearing a kevlar vest underneath.
his ties definitely need to be shorter though. they look retarded being that long

Fuck you, you liberal cunts. Go play your fucking infowar games elsewhere.

>Gee, if we can only figure out what his staunchest supporters are upset about, surely we can impeach him in two months!

Just take one step backwards and LITERALLY FUCK YOURSELF IN THE FACE.

>Backing out of taking down NATO
>Taking longer than expected on BTFOing the 9th circuit
>No word on putting Hillary into a jail cell

And I would criticize him flipping on calling out China, but I've realized he's saving it to grab them by the balls and put himself in charge of how they trade with us. Same thing with Syria. He's playing the best with the poor hand he's been dealt and holding off the media dogs at the same time.

Even though he's not playing along the high bar he set, I'm rather glad he's not, because it shows he's not too stubborn to change plans if his ideas fail. And then past that, most of the time when you do think he made a mistake, you realize in a few days to a few weeks how brilliant of a move it is.

I'll continue to hold my reservations in believing he's just as human as the rest of us and still liable to error, but he is also the LAST person I'll underestimate.

hi shareblue, how ya doing?

>he tweets too much, some twitter bantz is gold but some is retarded
>Not forceful enough on trade with China (NK nuke situation may be a factor in fairness)
>surrounded by Jews
>hasn't actually attempted to better the lives of the blue collar workers who put him in office
>Ivanka and Jared should be kicked out of the white house
>hasn't delivered a clear plan on ISIS
I'm still happy with the outcome of the election and still on the Trump train, but I don't worship the man

The rocket strike was fucking retarded. Even if Assad gassed his people, that's not the US' business.

Old criticism: The wall as an actual object. Too expensive and impractical. I like the wall as an idea.

I wish...

**inhales***
FUCK DOLAN DRUMPF
AND FUCK
WHITE
PEOPLE

putting a pajeet in charge of the fcc who wants to make net neutrality kill

He shouldn't be a martyr taking all the blame for literally everything the federal government does. He should showcase some showmanship. I know he could if he wanted to but he has a job to do i guess.

fuck off shareblue

looking for talking points

what the fuck is shareblue?

(((Kushner))) and (((Ivanka))) need I say more

Yeah, look at all the effects the missile strike has had. Remember when we were jerking off to anime whilst saying WW3 was starting? We were so right, weren't we?

>criticism?
That's easy. His travel ban wasn't a muslim ban.

I think some could say he works a bit TOO hard desu. You know what I mean?

Hasnt invaded north korea yet.

Fuck off t_d cuck

He lets his democrat Jew daughter act as a medium for opinionated influence. Wtf.

Ok, fair enough. I think Ivanka playing any role at this point is inappropriate. I think she should stay home, raise her children, and leave the politics up to the elected officials. Trump involving her in his job as POTUS troubles me.

I don't agree with what he did in Syria, even though it provided a massive boost and mostly killed the Russia story. We shouldn't be in there anymore, our chance ended when Obama when limp-dicked and allowed ISIS to gain a foothold, let the Russians lose time and money on it.

And it took 4 months to become a neocon puppet.