How many of circle jerk in women hate threads and read women hate sites because you've been humiliated and rejected by...

How many of circle jerk in women hate threads and read women hate sites because you've been humiliated and rejected by women, and simply can't get one?
Be honest.

t. roastie

yes

Was there penetration?

Which ones the irishman?

I was in love once, but it turned to contempt. Now I have become a seagull of solitude, I scour the seas alone, with regret as my wings.

I made my heart a cottage and invited this woman in. Slowly but surely, the hateful hag tore down the walls and burned the life of love that I had hoped for down to the ground. She left me as a smouldering husk of a person, a creature who trusts neither man nor beast. The fruit of life is eternally bitter for me, would that I could unleash a torrent of suffering on this planet to rival the pain from her barbs through my heart and the savage destruction of her wily word weapons

Yes as in that's why you do it?
T.r9k beta cuck

You let 1 break up effect you that much?
Go have a pint and calm down m8.

I'd rather become a Bond villain

I dont hate women, i hate progressive bullshit that says men and women are the same

step dad is a nig.
lolololololol.
this ride truly never ends

t. male feminist with negative testosterone

I need to know more about this story

Fake news, sorry to let you down

>white amerifats getting cucked by superior black men
HAHAHAHAA

I'm actually a high test and jacked. Hence I love women and have a great time with them. You're the low test cuck. No high test male hates women.

I'm a lefty, but I despise women because I'm gay and I find women gross :^)

>"I don't want to be manly"
What he really means is
>"I'm not manly, don't know how to become manly and I'm fucked off about this dilemma."

Nobody cares about your opinion, you literal faggot.

I have a girlfriend who is very attractive and I do respect her very much and both if this is actually not a lie.
Women in general are the fucking worst though and even my girlfriend sometimes exhibits some of those annoying womanly habits but with her the good times definitely outweigh the bad times.

Which one is the orangutan?

Get that disgusting nigger away from that poor innocent white child

Sorry but big apes have extremely small penors that are also boned. They can penetrate human vaginas.

How many people will be added to this by the time the edits are done?

I dont hate women but I hate the fact that they're so easily influenced. To say that a woman is like a child in need of the firm hand of guidence is not hate. Just lool at the mess they create when they're allowed to hold responsibility.

t. male feminist with negative testosterone

Thanks for caring about my opinion and giving me a (You), sunshine

T.r9k incel

T.r9k autistic incel

>nigger stepdad

Perhaps it's time your mom PAYED THE TOLL?

>wasn't even quoting him and he gets triggered as fuck

t. bitch boy male feminist with negative testosterone

And men aren't? Look how easily influenced the faggots on here are. Just as one example. Fact is most people are easily led.

Where's the video?

Hahahahahhahahahaha
I'm not even mad
I just wanna know why the fuck are you here?

That doesn't mean you can accuse the poor orangutan of rape, Padraig.

Like you got led by your low T into being a male feminist by kikes?

I'm bigger and stronger than you. Guaranteed.

>I just wanna know why the fuck are you here?

Look at you, look at you not caring about me

cool proof bitch tits

I can smell your neckbeard across the Atlantic

I want to fuck you.

i love being a redpilled homosexual, truly the master race

same
I was like, "Oh thank god. I can't believe I found a perfect girl, someone actually worth loving and someone who understands the value and rarity of love." Then she left me for no reason and started fucking my friends. Worst part is, I was really happy partly because I thought I could finally enjoy being a normie. I thought I made it out.

"Don't forget; you're here forever."

I haven't had Asian dick before, but my body is ready

please be true

>i'm actually high test and jacked

i'll just leave this greentext here...

this made me lol

No seriously hans
I don't go on sites like tumblr
What makes a gay lefty want to come here?

>she left me for no reason

I DINDU NUFFIN. NUFFIN!!!!!

no
the Utan just disagreed with him

>I don't go on sites like tumblr
Neither do I
>What makes a gay lefty want to come here?
I enjoy the humor, I'm pretty good at starting bait threads, and some times I run into interesting people :^)

You want a fucking legitimate reason I hate women?

>middle school
>qt crush approaches me
>flirts with me
>pins me up against locker
>so nervous about to pass out
>leans in for kiss
>knees me hard in the nads
>chads and own friends come out from corner
>all laugh at me
>they fucking put her up to this
>writhe in humility and pain
>dont trust women since

Fucking orangegigilo story. I'm wary of my own cousins too

I've literally never been rejected by women, even when I should've been. That's a large part of why I don't respect them.

When you're an attractive man, any semblance of female moral fiber dissolves and suddenly the girl you thought was interesting on a human level is now just a garden-variety whore who wants to suck your dick despite her being in a relationship.

When that happens a few times, you can't help but learn to distrust or even hate women for their duplicity. The irony of course being, that the more you hate them and the more lowly you regard them, the more desperately they want you to jizz inside them so they can have your welfare baby.

The vanishingly-small minority of women who actually have some semblance of moral fiber, and who might make good partners, is very difficult to find.

I've fucked over 20 women. I lost count years ago.

I'm currently engaged.

Most women are complete scum. They're privileged little princesses who give it up if you put the moves on them and think they're empowered by getting fucked hard by a dude they met the day before.

They're literally dumber than most niggers.

But I found one that was loyal and a virgin (when I met her) so I decided to take my chances and get a family started.

Liberalism and consumerism has completely wrecked about 80% of women beyond repair and they're too arrogant and narcissistic to see why they're now miserable bitter aging roastie whores.

I can't even begin to describe to you how gullible and ridiculous most of the women I've been with have been. It's beyond me how they manage to even survive.

I think I ran the negative T male feminist the fuck out guys

Boo fucking hoo. Middle school is rough, grow up.

Stupid orangutan is destroying his species by contaminating it with disgusting Irish DNA.

lmao

^This.

M8, let's just be realistic for a second.
I'm probably 50lbs bigger than you.
I'm probably 12 inches taller than you.
And unlike you, I've actually done a combat sport for over half a decade.
So yes, I would absolutely rape your r9k autistic incel ass. No hard feelings, just being realistic.

I don't hate women, I married one. I see her as the greatest decision I have ever made so far.

>literally has bitch tits

oh my fucking God

Keksimus maximus.

>literally no abs
>massive tits

I see HRT is going nicely for you :^)

i hate women because they are the most entitled, hypocritical, pampered, privileged group of people to ever exist. i hate them because they claim to want equality, but act like children when they actually get it. i hate them because they have watched men invent and build the entirety of civilisation, and now claim they are superior because they get a load of feminist studies degrees. I hate them because they whine incessantly of how strong and independent they are, while demanding the whole of society, meaning mainly men, give them every advantage and handout imaginable, and then ask the men to pay for it like the parasites they are. I hate them because they shit on men all day everyday, and as soon as any man says something back, they piss their panties and cry misogyny and oppression. i hate them because they have no real personality to speak of, yet demand to be entertained by men for the privilege of being in their presence. I hate them because they demand that traditional male responsibilities stay just that, but they have no obligation to bring anything to the table themselves, like cooking or simply not being a whore.

they truly are garbage. i love coming here to see the videos and articles of women being beaten and raped by immigrants and blacks. They stabbed white men in the back first chance they got, now they get their rewards.

Of course the step dad is a nigger, why am I surprised?

>I'm actually a high test and jacked

Sure thing redditor, sure thing

... I bet his bench press is impressive. Sadly enough something similar happened to me towards the end of high school though not nearly as pronounced as his muscletits.

Those tits are called pectorals.
And why would I need abs to choke people out?

welp glad I proved male feminists like you have negative T and bitch tits

worse than rejected, betrayed

>Those tits are called pectorals.

They're called DD's :^)

I dunno its kind of the other way round for me. Like if you have been exposed to the horribleness of women there's no way you're going to want to put yourself in that position where you can face humiliation and rejection.

Please take this down. I never gave you permission to post my picture. Please... that picture was not meant to be shared .. could you at least obscure my face

When you can bench 150kg like me you'll get yourself a pair.

How tall are you and what are your stAts? Can't tell anything from that photo desu u could be anywhere from 5'5 to 6'6
Good proportions tho I'll give you that

He relaxed

>Lefty
>Gay
Could of just said one

repeal the 19th amendment and the civil rights act, and would be golden again

you have bitch tits m8

maybe put down the reddit and go see a doctor about some testosterone supplements

I really hope your guys buys you nice stuff from Victoria's Secret, ma'am :^)

imagine their children will be able to digest potatos

>Could of

We speak English here, Pedro :^)

I fuck women plenty enough and have 2 on call, but honestly it's still a form of rejection in that the idea I had to get married and have kids is dead.

I can't marry anyone until divorce laws change in my state. I can't raise kids in this liberal hellhole because they'll be brainwashed into Transleprechaun Racialfluid Ladyboys.

Man, I really feel bad for guys who have gyno. My condolences.

Its arm day. Everyday.

Poast little chiken legs

reminds me of something.

lmao

6"5 m8.
I'm completely natty. I'm sorry you're a weak r9k incel lad.

Holy shit you've got bitch tits

cuz you use them to wrap around their neck like shoelaces

I don't usually default to this response when someone gets hurt, but grow the fuck up bro. People do bad shit, and it sucks, but you either let it crush you or you get stronger and don't let it change how you live your life.

And also, if that explains why you don't trust women, then what about your friends (who I assume are guys) that put her up to it? Do you not trust men either?

>im bigger than you, argument won
You arent Sup Forums, you dont belong here

No hate. Only truth. Women are not supposed to be considered human and for forgetting that our civilization will most likely pay with its existence. Let us hope that ones who come next (islam most likely) remember this mistake and will not repeat it.

You should start a GoFundMe and get titty liposuction :^)