Are you ready for the first jewish president of the united states?

are you ready for the first jewish president of the united states?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheist_Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=nXrKKwHmPz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's not Ben Shapiro, Hans.

There honestly needs to be a grassroots campaign to stop this. It has to start now, long before the election. Everyone should be looking for dirt on Zuckerberg and memeing it out in as many places as possible.

Agreed. He screams cuck

I really don't know who would even vote for him. All my normie friends on the right and left both fucking hate that beady-eyed faggot. Then again I wouldn't have ever thought Trump would be president so who fucking knows anymore

It's so obvious all his posts are written by a dedicated PR team it just reads so fake

Has anything worse than "dumb fucks" surfaced?

>See! I'm just like you wage cucks!

Fucking retarded

>autistic hyper-sperg evil kikelord president
I can't wait.

Seems bizarre to me that he'd run for anything political.

He's much more wealthier than Trump and he's a legit Jew. Jews rule from the shadows.

>Implying Trump already isn't our first Jewish president
Reddit please leave.

>First
Trump is a Jew and likely is preparing Ivanka or Jared to run after he leaves office.

Sup Forums took the bait, hook, line, and sinker.

They're all Jewish at this point

Though it's not like the other candidates were any better.

Do you have any idea how being "a Jew" works? You can practice the (((faith))) but you're not a Jew if your mother is not Jewish.
Saying Trump is a Jew himself just doesn't make sense.

I'm willing to bet hes being (((convinced))) somehow

Outside of silicon valley, who actually likes that little weasel jew?

So is Ivanka not considered a real Jew then? What's the point of converting if no one sees you as legit?

Google "Mark Zuckerberg sweats".

>You're welcome for my authentic priceless signature you wage cuck fucking pleb. -Mark Zuckerberg

He's even more creepy than Hillary
Good luck lmao

wow so zukeburg is ok with nazi ford? ok

but he is unelectable

I mean hillary could win against him

>You can practice the (((faith))) but you're not a Jew if your mother is not Jewish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheist_Jews

There's more to Jews than their (((faith))). Not to mention all his kids: Eric, Ivanka, and Don Jr all have Jewish spouses.

Ivanka is considered a real Jew in the state of Israel's eyes as she had a legit Orthodox Jewish conversion. She is a true Jew.

Two paths to Judaism, mother, or Orthodox conversion.

Henry Ford would be disgusted by his great-grandson for working with Jews, especially since he translated Mein Kampf and made available pamphlets called "The International Jew".

Have you seen the guy get interviewed? Literally noone is gonna vote for a sweaty kike that obviously has deep state ties. Also, if he tried to run I bet you wikileaks has dirt on him and he'd get exposed and btfo

wow he's just like us
so pragmatic and down to earth
see guys, no extradimensional vampire pedophiles here

>Every 52 seconds you have to go through your set of tasks
wish i had a comfy union job where i only had to do work every other minute

Reads like a Jr high school report

Vote for yeezy bro, he might be a crazy retarded nignog but at least he's not one of ((them))

he wants it but he's far too autistic to get it

The best way to defeat a Jew is with another Jew.

Get cracking USA.

I hate that I can't block him on fb

He'll do just great under pressure!

youtube.com/watch?v=nXrKKwHmPz4

And, he can run under the banner of "Vote for the guy who made a shitty social media program that caused your family to hate each other over politics!"

Zuck 2020!

Such a humble billionaire.