Couple Get Divorced So Their Girlfriend Doesn’t Get Jealous

Is cuckoldry any less pathetic when it's another woman?

youtube.com/watch?v=-YHcUHjuUHQ

Nope not that I can think of

I have to leave this site I can't sleep at night thinking about the end of Western Civilization.

That poor girl. What a fucking mess

as long as they love each other I don't see what the problem is m8

It's basically Mormonism light edition. Bible talked about men having many wives all the damn time, it's apparently not very frowned upon by most.

I think traditional cuckoldry is just far more taboo because it means woman > man rather than the natural order of man > woman.

According to nips, it is only cheating if another penis is involved.

Degenerates
Get off my board

The comment section on the video is weaponized autism and filled with complete degenerates. Why the fuck do people support this shit REEEEEEE !!!!

>divorce wife so the younger hotter whiter girlfriend won't get jealous

Yeah no mystery what's going on here. I just wonder if the octroonette already realizes what's happening and is holding onto the grasp of respectable motherhood she has, or if she is really oblivious.

It's not really my opinion just a observation on the matter, faggot. I'm sure you'd be happy if it was a man and two sheep.

Don't try justify yourself just google how to tie a noose

b8 0/8

No it's even more pathetic because it's double the sin, adultery + sodomy

How do we save western civilization? Start by telling women NO. This generation of women have been raised on "your a special princess you can have whatever you want"
Men are desperate to get some they tell women whatever they want to hear to get some. Stop saying yes to women. Deny them everything.

those poor fuckin kids man, when shit hits the fan with these three it'll screw up the kids for sure

>married for 12 years
>21 year old comes along and you 3 have a threesome
>she convinces you both to get a divorce cause shes jealous
Is this woman the real life Dale Gribble

I know what you mean. I think I've begun to understand Evola's perspective though. Honestly, realistically, we probably cannot stop it. Time to get a good tribe together and try to ride this tiger.

Watch the video, I really got the vibe that he is the third wheel and they are about to run off without him, perhaps taking the kids. He only entered into the situation because his wife was unhappy and wanted to date women. In the video the two women are loved up and they don't really look interested in him

>me on the left

These polygamous liberal fags are some of the worst degenerates and most damaged people around.

lol what the fuck, cucked by a cunt. why cant white goys into polygamy?

>most women are bisluts who only want men for their money
>most will atleast pretend to be interested in men long enough to get alimony
>this woman is smart enough to cuck the dude in front of him with another girl
>her body language makes it clear she only cares about his money and was just fucking him to have kids

I dont see the problem with this. Men are just not that interesting and not very good lovers/sexual partners
>inb4 a leaf
If you were a girl you wouldnt date a fucking ugly smelly guy and you fucking know it. Stop being hypocrites

This is how Western society dies. Once our family structure is this weak, how can we survive? The family is the building block of society and these are the shittiest weakest blocks I've ever seen. Imagine how fucked up their kids will be after living like this. They're not going to have normal healthy relationships and the cycles just going to continue.

Fuck no. The fantasy of having an open relationship with a bisexual wife is one of the worst Jewish tricks there is. It's cuckoldry to the extreme. Just ask Onision.

just look at the body language

cristina doesnt respect that guy

threesome every night sounds kinda nice tho

>doesnt respect that guy
Shes probably not even attracted to him.

no one is getting cucked here, the guy is fucking TWO bitches, women can't get cucked

Only someone who has never been loved would think like that. Do you think that girls cream over Chad because they want his money?

he's a beta cuck, no woman is attracted to beta cucks, not for any extended period of time at least

they let a dyed hair pierced tattooed nut infiltrate their relationship

she's about a parasitic wasp, ya know what i mean?

No, its no less pathetic. All cucks mus die.

reverse cuckolding is hot as fuck

>never been loved would think like that.
Except iv been in a monogamous relationship with the same girl for over 2 years now. Shes been my fiance for about 3 months and i can guarantee shes not interested in my money because im broke as fuck. Im the center of her whole world and she absolutely loves and adores me.

Nice try with your projection though ;)
>Do you think that girls cream over Chad because they want his money?
Sometimes yes. You also have to remember that women are brainswashed and conditioned from birth by all media they consume to fawn over boys and obsess with them from a VERY early age. Its no surprise that when they get drunk and their inhibitions/conditioning starts to fade they are a lot more interested in other girls than guys.

Looks like he's getting cucked by two dykes. I bet they let him wank his cock while they scissor each other but he's probably not allowed on the bed
Because his wife is not attracted to him and was unhappy, she demanded that she be allowed to sleep with women and he's such a pathetic joke that he agreed, they went looking for a suitable woman to fuck his wife, while I assume he goes out and makes the money for their L-Word and True Blood boxsets.

Wait...they have kids? Wtf.

The man would've been alpha if he had 2 wives, now he's just a cuckboy that lets his ex wive get fucked by another woman while providing for both

Poor kids, cucked at birth.

I'm so sick of this world of mental mutants.

you have to believe this world is still worth fighting for, Mr. Frodo.

This new woman, who looks batshit crazy, wants to get the man out of the way and the husband and wife get a divorce so she will not feel jealous. This implies she was feeling jealous before. I bet she wants the wife all to herself and just wishes the schlubby cucked loser would disappear and leave the two women raise his kids. Lesbians are manipulative as fuck

Is she black or half black or some sort of mexishit?

She said that "something was lacking in her marraige".

It's because her "husband" is a beta male cuckold.

She was lacking a strong male.

Thanks to Mr. Goldsteins liberal white guilt and marxist indoctrination in his (((media))) and (((federal and state governments))) over the past 50 or so years, Goldstein has seen his desire for a white genocide to start occurring.

nope

So then why do you insist that wrong are bisluts by nature who only want men for money?

He's raising his wife's girfriend son?

This exact situation happened to my friend. His girlfriend was bipolar and got a hysterectomy - boom suddenly she's a lesbian and now they're in a custody battle over the kids. I told him to not get involved with chicks with mental disorders like that.

Sierra the gf of the ex wife and cuck boy is a "stay at home mum". Just imagine how cucked someone must be to pay someone to fuck their wife. This is next level cucked

yeah but the dude fucks both of them every night

I'm sure he sits in the closet and watches, that's why so many "hands" are involved.

This. It's clearly a case of a nu-male losing control of the relationship. The victims will not just be him and the two idiot women, but the kids.

Do they both fuck their girlfriend?

Cause if its threesomes all the time I'd totally do this. Aside from the divorce part. Fuck that.

the white girl is his wife, the brown skin is the girlfriend in question..

changes things a bit that way.

We don't tell them anything, or even attempt to save them. Let them degenerate into piles of shit and serve as lessons for the future generations to come. Continue to thrive, prosper, and be constantly learning and spreading knowledge and being a better man each and every day.

All you can do.

No, the brown skin is his wife.

I don't know quite, man. The more I read about the prospective effects of climate change (the real stuff not the LOLPOCAYPSE pushed by the MSM) and economic collapse might push the Nationalism swing even harder in the next decade. There's still hope, we just have to believe.

this one gets it

>be me
>2067
>wake up
>get told by the girl i slept with that i raped her, she took back consent after we woke up
>she wont do anything isay
>eat breakfest
>walk to class
>pass cis gender male and call him a cuck as the 34th amendment says
>see a non-binary horsedragon walking a cisgender african-asian male on a leash
>get to class
>see my teacher raise her hands up and show how she is fighting the Patriarchy by dyeing her armpit hair green
>everyone applauds
>my classmates talk about how cis people are ruing the country and oppressing them
>our president is a gender fluid female
fuckthis.jpg
>look my classmate in the eye and tell her shes crazy and is oppressing me
>the teacher calls security because i mentally raped her
>get taken to jail
>see judge and look down at the the floor while i get a 40year sentence
>38 amendment says all cis males get an automatic 40 years for "eye rape". im also not allowed to have a lawyer
>also get an extra 10 years for being racist and not looking at the judge
>i sleep in a cage outside with a sleeping bag on concrete and a bucket for the bathroom
>later that week i get charged with rape when my girlfriend tells the cops i raped her after she withdrew consent
>go back to court
>tell the judge im a niggerkin and rape/kill her
>the cops are to scared to stop me from identifying as a nigger
>eventually a cop tells me to put my hands up
>the cop is arrested
>he claims hes copkin and is just identifying
>cop who tries to stop the copkin is also arrested and charged with hate crimes
>mfw the second cop is copkin

gross.

This shit is all fake nigga.

>mfw plebs dont want multiple wives

fucking lost goddamnit user

>numale beard and earring
>bitch liberal piercings and hipster glasses
>smug as fuck degenerate 6/10 in the middle

Leave 'em to it
It's the kids I feel sorry for

That show was autism

to be fair they probably have pretty good sex

Unlucky kids.
Lucky guy though, look at those massive tits.

>Is cuckoldry any less pathetic when it's another woman?

no, and still degenerate

I know what you mean, but see you tomorrow

Consume it all in nuclear fire

>Having multiple women to bear your children is degenerate

He has kids with both of them does he not? If so I don't see the problem.

No, it is still degeneracy

The white girl and the guy clearly don't love each other. Only the brown woman is happy.

It's degenerate and not acceptable.
But it's still at some level a bit less pathetic than a man-cuck. This man could still create more babies. Two men-1 woman cuck would just have the men compete with their sperm in the woman. Disgusting.

SO yeah. Better but still degenerate. Keep it one on one and be commited instead. That's how modern society has become great in the first place.

I'm not a religious man myself but this is the absolute best part about christianity according to me, commitment in monogamous relationship. It truly is glorious. Your genetics will always want to fuck other women, but if you abstain your happiness level will be higher.

>Most women are bisluts that only want men for their money
>B-but not my women though, she loves and adores me!

What a pathetic, obvious larping faggot you are. Just end it already, its just sad at this point.

Prend toi en main sunshine.