SOMALI CAT PRICE IS $400-600 USD

Previous thread >I'm still perusing my business of exporting kittens to the western countries. Today i met with Somali Health Minister and he assured me that my idea is a brilliant and fail proof and he will do whatever he can to assure that we flood the west with Somali baby kittens.
>SOMALI CAT COMING TO PET STORES NEAR YOU SOON.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/04/23/world/africa/james-mattis-somalia-pirates-djibouti.html?_r=0
animalplanet.com/tv-shows/cats-101/videos/somali/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope you strike it rich Somali bro, but my advice to a fellow capitalist is dont flood the market, then private breeders will buy your stock and breed purebreds for themselves

Fuck off Mowasongo Mohammed just stick to robbing Jewish ships

I have cat that looks like your.

so fuck you. I'm sure you planted the bomb inside the cat.

soon you will all have the privilege to have Somali Cat in your house and a Somali Immigrant in your country.

Damn dude I didn't think you niggers had internet

saved

and desu I'd buy one from you. Post your info.

>private breeders will buy your stock and breed purebreds for themselves

can they actually do that. WTF man

Obviously he should neuter the ones he sells and keep the breeders for himself

our internet is faster then Australia broadband.

Cats already give us toxoplasmosis, do they need to give us AIDS too

can you setup a proxy so I can proxyfag as Somali?

This. thanks burgerman....but i'm not sure animal doctors in this country know how to do that.

That's why you need to make something that you can license off to other sellers or patent a product and sell the patent
> T.whatidid

Maybe you could partner with a veterinarian here in the USA to neuter them as they arrive and handle the business end here

You could probably get on shark tank

Shouldn't you be sailing the high seas looking for treasure?

What's stopping them from just buying a non neutered Somalia cat?
What you need to do is create a more pure race of Somali cats and then sell those marketing yourself as a premium cat brand

Are you the only somali with internet access?

This Somali nigger will be the only approved exporter by the Somali Health Minister

State enforced monopoly

He'll just have to give the health minister a taste. Probably like 5-8%

that is a brilliant idea, how much will they charge me for their service do you think?

You should find a somali immigrant vet to do business with.

maybe like 30-40% partner

Look in Michigan for a somali vet

>What you need to do is create a more pure race of Somali cats and then sell those marketing yourself as a premium cat brand

can you elaborate please, i will deposit some shekel into your account once i become filthy rich like Soros.

kind of, other people do have internet, but they only know how to access Facebook.

how will you ship the cat without killing it in transit?

>somali immigrant vet
i doubt there are any. we have few goat and camels vets here, i will see if they can neuter them.

Someone can smuggle the cats out you know. Then they can breed them and start their own business in the US or elsewhere

nytimes.com/2017/04/23/world/africa/james-mattis-somalia-pirates-djibouti.html?_r=0

>SOON

Good luck somalibro. I hope you will get filthy rich and stay out of my country

Also; neutering pets is easy. I'm pretty sure that even in that shithole of yours someone knows how to do it

i really dont know, but i read that white people take their pets with em overseas.

Have different lines of Somali cats
Like single out the ones with rare markings and breeding them to make more of that type
Or feed them premium food and groom them all nice and advertise that you're a premium Somali cat exporter and back that statement up with how great your cats look (be the apple computers of cats in advertising). Only export a fixed amount each year to create demand for the product and let you charge a premium

The hardest part will be all the vaccines tough. If you want to take your pets abroad you will need to have shitloads of permits, vaccinations etc. but if you get a good connections it's just a little bit of paperwork for you

you motherfuckers are acting like as if this is a serious business idea and this nigger is not larping.

The kraut in the other thread already made clear why this wouldn't work user.

Hey.. anything to keep niggers out of europe. Not like you know anything about it turk

thanks Finnbro, i have zero intention to migrate to your beautiful country and rape your politicians.

It's so weird to talk to a 4th worlder. I interned in Cameroon and the average IQ was like 40 I can't imagine what Somalia is like. Hope you sell dem cats man.

Somalians? More like SOME ELIENS kek
Seriously, whats wrong with your foreheads?

Sold. Those cats are super cute.

WE ALREADY HAVE TOO MANY FUCK OFF MATE

Thanks dude

Your flag looks pretty nice

What you do is sell breeding rights for X amount. I breed sphynx & I charge $1000 extra for breeding rights, otherwise the cat gets neutered.

animalplanet.com/tv-shows/cats-101/videos/somali/

>you mean like this one.

This man is a finnis imigrant in sweden. Disregard the flag.

SWEDEN YES

Could you provide some proof actually being in somalia? I really want this to be real.

i took an online IQ test last week i scored 127. SOON i will be ruler of this shithole.

youre pretty innovative OP
if you werent a disfigured mud id say you would be a nice fit in america

dont know, i guess its genetic.

Looks like a nice cat.

Western breeds would probably cost a lot more, comparatively, if they were sold in Somalia. Good thing you third worlders don't give a fuck about cat breeds and just adopt ones that walk into your house.

somali cats look pretty cute

really makes one wonder how and why somali 'humans' are so fucking disgustingly ugly

we are inseparable sven, you better get use to it.

Come on faggot show some id or niggers getting beheaded with a timestamp.

its the bonnie blue, we made that flag great again.

Mexicobro, the wall? any news?

fake proxy

NOT FOR LONG
NYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAGRHH

i have posted many times in Sup Forums with timestamp...please refer to the archives.

oh, cool

You guy have weird dogs in Somalia.

what's wrong with your wrist btw?

post sex maid or gtfo

holy shit thats amazing

do the goats make you horny, ahmed?

Kek, you're alright nigger. I hope you can realise your dreams of becoming a cat warlord.

yeah m8 flood the markets with kittens im sure you will get 400$ for each one...

sven why is your government still taking somali immigrants by thousands?..my cousin abdi and his 13 kids sponsor just approved last week by your government. i feel sorry for you guys.

are you the guy who had the qt maid?

anyway good luck with your kitties!!

My dream is to come there and become a pirate, is it possible ?

Burger is right. You need to start off by marketing them as a super highclass and exclusive kitten. That way when imitators try to undercut your price you can say they are inferior.

All official Somali kittens should come with a Somalia flag branded on their tail

ahhh, so you know about my qt maid...search the archives for her pic, its there.

how you doing brah

Export some hyenas, they are legal in new York City.

gib lewds, pls

I want to hear about her family murdering her in the future

Somali Sup Forums sharktank selling cats. I think we can crowdfund billions for that.

So can you literally sell 1 of them and live like a king for years?

You should just get in your pirate ship and blast them out of the seven seas.

why not just become a pirate on the Med and rob the boat niggers?

All the cool kids are doing it.

So where are you planning on getting your first cats from man? Are they really common there?

Fuck... you're a fucking genius in Somali terms... please remember me when you ascend to the throne... those billions of dollars you will make taxing your pirates

I want OP to succeed

Can't be that hard to provide a timestamp though.

and get 100 years in jail or get shot by police/coastal guard

Plus what im gonna rob the niggers, they don't have shit

That's an old time-stamp... it doesn't check out..

yes brugerbro that me.

>Plus what im gonna rob the niggers, they don't have shit

The Greeks have been robbing the boat niggers and getting like $25,000 a boat.

You don't want the Greeks to punk you out again, do you?

We even tried to assemble a Sup Forums navy to rob the boat niggers a couple years ago.

I like this guy

Good luck my nigga please invite me to your country and I will teach you how to make tacos and meth

Fuck off Reddit. Learn your board culture. Somalibro is pretty well-known. Virtually impossible to get a proxy there.

Somalibro, will Somaliland ever get its independence?

yes you can, if you have the balls for it.

As if toxoplasmosis wasn't bad enough.

kek

>nigger
fuck off to reddit

How can i join a crew ?

>I will teach you how to make tacos and meth

Breakfast of champions, imo

good bro. why is it so hard to get citizenship in your country?

ive got like 12 cats wandering around here and those are just the ones i feed. within a one mile radius there's prolly 100 fucking cats.

but sure, we wanna pay 500 bucks for your shitty nigger cat

You guys pay good money for those leafs you like to chew? (can't remember its name)

That drug of yours.. How much is one Kg?

>t. Somali immigrant
Day of the rake when nigger

>"hey guys i said 'nigger' do i fit in yet"
t. reddit