Hello goyim. I am here to inform you thats it's all over

we have discovered an artifact, goyim.

something of such technological magnitude that our engineers believe would give us an unbeatable edge in any future conflict. we have no fucking idea where it came from or who made it but we believe it renders any attempt to get rid us moot.
all your shoa jokes and arab collaboration ends with this.
it's over.
we have won.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M20aQ7ODuuw&index=2&list=WL&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NOT TODAY

Did you weaponize your noses?
Or did you develop built in gas filters?
Or heat resistant skin implants?

More bullshit, you exist because the white man sees you as self hating degenerate whites. Once the white man learns to notice the Jew he removes you every single time.

no.
we now have THIS

Oh fuuuck they found out about oven mitts well guess there's nothing left to do but submit myself to the superior African bull

ITS HAPPENING

Rip in piece white race

THE GOY GLOVE OF SHABBOS! IMPOSSIBLE!

Oy vey! My good sir however, when you say, "we" in regards to who won, not to test you, but may I just ask this once? (In faith I go and do anyhow) When you say "we" by who are you talking about?

>considering before you existed and everything known unto you, God was.

You know. I'll tell ya all somethin from the heart.
It makes me feel like a bad person being on Sup Forums, though I do /to keep up with any news and out of boredom or because Sup Forums is so lost they need the Gospel of Jesus Christ amongst other things/ so I came here to spread the truth and light of The Holy Bible IN A WAY LIKE Sup Forums'S PREACHER ON THE CORNER!

THAT'S WHY.

I'M JUST HERE /and been ovar thare/ PREACHING THE GOSPEL ON THIS TOWN ON THE INTERNET'S CYBERNETIC WORLD THE INTERNET AND ITS MANY ISLANDS BUT DAMN IT!-figure of speech /The corruption's gotten so bad it's as if I know and have prayed for this place Sup Forums here to be gone even then I did and they'd all probably what, hate me for it?/

When you all know Sup Forums makes people turn into bad men.

I thank all those who tried to help spread truth to all who spread the Holy Bible, yea ye Christian.

Don't forget about Church now.

I'm also consciously aware that Jesus Christ gets angry at the end on that day, thus all of Heaven is, and because I know this I know the blessing of Revelations in a way where my first fear is also my first love as God says to the saved, "Fear not."

May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all amen.

Why are jewish bants so good?

It hurts to hate them

lol

top fucking kek senpai

wtf i wrote senpai and it posted senpai

wewlad
_______

So about this bird here I'd name it, (lil pupper) and it would fly around happy like the spirit of a little hyper puppy.

>how does that make you feel?

when did they install word filters i was just using f.a.m. the other day

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, JEW-CHAN

WE DISCOVERED MEMES FIRST REEEEEEEEE

Nice greetings from Neuschwabenland
And do not forget to use it only against the muslims.

Kek. You don't even harness the power of the Ark, having been cucked by Nigerians of all people.

this is the best fucking joke i've heard all week
10/10, rabbi

Der Jude knows

Is it a nigger?

>i was just using f.a.m. the other day
You were using f.a.m. the other day? I wouldn't test you by saying you know not what you say because
As patrik here's pullin out his sword he's lookin up at a pitch black dark sky with rainy storms and he knows he's gotta put his sword back behind his sheeth because the final day is of the Lord and we've just been warning people about it. -Rain's gettin in his eyes he knows there's radiation from Japan in the skies right? I mean hey is this the life people choose or do we choose Jesus Christ you know what I mean.

I can relax like a person sippin on a sweet drink from a coconut while relaxin on a tree bed suspended by two pure birch trees that were also like palms and I can notice the warmth in the air as I watch the whole sky from 00 to 24 in 1 hour.

Yeah, it's called the billions of dollars you get every year from the US.

It's that high verbal IQ

Shekelstein Nosenberg suckin up his shekels from his nose like a vacuum cleaner or an elephants trunk on a guy named Benesh Oy-Gevalt snortin coke am I right in your perception of things?

I'm just saying we study all these things on the internet but damn has the seed grown yet who has seen anything with their own eyes. Or is the internet blind is it lying to you?

I'm just saying, I'm just saying.

We still have the masturbator machines, you fucking kike.

Is it the Ark of the Covenant? It's the Ark of the Covenant isn't it? Is it too late for me to convert?

Whining about giving Israel money

>Is it too late for me to convert?
Pray to Jesus Christ with what you can tell Him go even now why delay what are you waiting for stop readin already and do it while I stop and click post

youtube.com/watch?v=M20aQ7ODuuw&index=2&list=WL&t=2s

hey goyim
say
have you been thinking about maybe trying to SELL oven mitts to jews?

how are you going to pick up the change I drop