Whiteness is a social construct

Go ahead, try and tell me who's white and who's not white.
>Pro-tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g1JJA6UiEio?t=32m10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is she white? She's Armenian but has light skin and could pass for white at a distance. In America she identifies as white. On Sup Forums she's a shitskin.

Whiteness is an arbitrary caste system, nothing more.

pink nips = white
all else non white

/thread sage report in b4 300 replies

Is she white? Italians were discriminated against in America up until the mid 1900s. But she'd be lumped in with "white European immigration" that Sup Forums loves to talk about so much.

There are plenty of white-passing people from India with brown nipples. They "look" white and he's allowed to take credit for "white accomplishments" for himself as dictated by society just for looking the way he does. He is in the "white" group.

Divide and conquer shitskin

"white" is american slang for European. ethnicity is a shared genetic pattern within a tribe. ethnic pride is about rejoicing in good company and defending your loved ones, not street cred. remembering the accomplishments of your ancestors is motivation to do better and to carry the torch.

you seem really bitter, probably a mixed race. sage

Red is a social construct. Go ahead and tell me at exactly what wavelength red becomes orange, or orange becomes yellow
>Pro-tip: you can't

This, desu. Extreme Universalism and extreme particularism are both cancerous.

That can be somewhat quantified in nanometers. "Looking" white vs. "being" white really can't.

Not the point, the point is any race can have have "white" members and what is white and isn't is malleable and means nothing. Look at the examples I posted, Anita Sarkeesian and Ariana Grande. There are plenty of Italians that are Arab-looking as fuck and plenty of MENA or Indians that look white as fuck. Now Indians are pretty genetically distance from whites more than Arab-looking Italians but some are "white" and some aren't.

Anglo white protestants are the true master race. Everyone else is a shitskin.

Wasn't the discrimination based more on culture than skin colour in America, for Irish and Italians and Poles for example?

Im white your not

sage in option
>sage in option
sage in option
>sage in option
sage in option
>sage in option
sage in option
>sage in option

"white" is literally interchangeable with "european", pale arabs and albino blacks arent white because they arent european

i am

Shooped.

>sage

this woman is a politician now

>"white" is literally interchangeable with "european", pale arabs and albino blacks arent white because they arent european

In America you sometimes can't tell the difference.

Same with Jews. Let's say your day of the rope came. How do you determine white or not white? Are you going to sit there and DNA all 200 million people that identify as "white" in America? Where do you draw the line? Slavs? Italians? White Hispanics? Syrians that could pass for Europeans?

This.

>he point is any race can have have "white" members
fuck off kike

Language is a social construct too so if you wish to invalidate something and disregard it's utility because it is a social construct, I can't explain to you why you're wrong.

Oh and albino blacks are obviously not white, they have that flared gorilla nose that makes it obvious they're black and not white.

White isn't necessarily a skin color (although it helps) but a facial phenotype.

>that's fucking vague as hell. what do you mean European? do Slavs count? what about mixed Europeans? how much do you need of European decent to be considered white? what about brown skinned Europeans, do Italians count?

Correct white is a slang term. However conservatives care a lot about the concept of purity so this is a good topic for them to argue about for ever.

Shes clearly from the tribe

This this this
What I like about white women is pink or reddish nips.
Fk the rest, not aesthetic enough.

>long jumper glutes

The suffering of the white man is unlike any other. Poor race.

Your inability to perceive does not change reality

Hey dipshit, prepare your anus, because you're about to be anally ravaged.

youtu.be/g1JJA6UiEio?t=32m10s

What is the utility? When you say "white people did X" you're lumping in Jews, Arabs, and other groups. Language is necessary for communication. The WHITE race doesn't exist, it's a social construct and I've proved it. There are German people, French people, British people, sure. But white? I don't think so.

>give supplicant the choice of two doors
>white/non-white
>inform supplicant that non-whites that enter the white door will be shot

I guarantee this simple sorting mechanism would do most of the work.

NO its genetic, suck on my white/jew/Berber/arab/mongol cock.

Are you more than 20% Jewish? Non-white. Are you more than 10% black, American native, Asian, or another race? Non-white. There you go, fag.

That's the point. Inability to perceive. So certain "white" members of other races indistinguishable from European phenotypes can get on stage and say "white power" and "my """race""" is great" while not being European and people would believe it.

This is why white and whiteness mean nothing. Glad you're finally coming to this realization.

"white" is just a quick way of saying ethnic european

it's a blanket term, quit being a retard

ethnic jews identify as jewish, not white

Your definition is specific to you and you only. Stormfags have their own definition, founding fathers also have their own.

That would accomplish nothing you dope.

if you read the whole exchange i said "white" is an american term. Any immigrant that is native to pic relateds lands would be "white" aka european in america. mixed are mixed

The fact that not all Caucasians are considered white is proof "whiteness" a social construct

funny how americans who know nothing about their own people's heritage think they can lecture the rest of us on race

my nipples are half brown/pink, yet i have blonde hair and blue eyes

Irish used to not be 'white' and were looked down upon as lessers, until they were suddenly 'white'.

It's nothing more than a caste system and the next group to become 'white' will be Asians.

>people of European decent
done that is white

as a Mediterranean, when I get super tan I can pass as a kebob.

And if you're not ethnic European but still look like one, then you still get the advantage of being part of "white culture" in america instead of discrimination as part of a nonwhite class.

Here's Mr. Steve Jobs, Syrian. He's not white according to Sup Forums but for every conceivable record he will be considered "white". He wasn't an ethnic CEO like, say, Google's or Microsoft's.

Would you try to deconstruct the identity of people from other races in this way? Is "Asian" or "Black" a useless social construct that doesn't exist? Fuck off D&C shitter.

What does it feel like to go counter to science?

>Whiteness is a social construct

Tell that to the chabad trying to genocide whites.

so whynot say european then? i'm not saying white is a social construct but i have met a few Italians of Italian heritage and those fucker are where brown, they are very different genetically than a, let's say, Scandinavian. your definition of whiteness seems like a social construct, not a genetic one.

Go ahead, try and tell me how many planets there are?

Depends on what you define as a planet, race exist in the same way the number of planets exist you can define it as anything you want but ther exist within a definable domain.

you are not white

t. shitskin

This. I already see mainstream media calling Asians "model minorities". Soon the line will be blurred especially with hapas appearing all over the place.

You are not white, Genghis

t. pink nips and green eyes

your good famalam

>Irish used to not be 'white' and were looked down upon as lessers, until they were suddenly 'white'.

That was before white american developed into its own ethnic group

>It's nothing more than a caste system and the next group to become 'white' will be Asians.

its an ethnic group, hapas arent white stop acting like an idiot

its different in the us because nearly everyone is of mixed European ancestry a half italian half swede in america is white

Do not let shills and kikes deconstruct your identity. They would never ask a nigger or a beaner the same question.

>the next group to become 'white' will be Asians
doubt it, but americans need to stop saying "black" and "white" and start saying african and european
syrians are funny, they're technically arabs but some could easily pass as europeans, like steve jobs or bashar al assad

nobody is fucking discrimated against in america these days, it's a victim complex, you don't see asians complaining

White = European

We should have never discovered ((you))

You can genocide the Germans.
You can genocide the British.

You cannot genocide "the whites". There is no such thing. It isn't a hard concept.

There are plenty of mongrels in America with only 50-75% European DNA but look "white" and accepted as "White" by mainstream because of fitting the generic facial characteristics.

Friendly reminder (((White))) is a term that became a popular replacement for the word Aryan after the Holohoax. The Government started using words like Caucasian and white in an attempt to divide Indo-Europeans into small sub-categories. Typical tricks, Shlomo.

We are Aryans.

I KNEW you were fucking Indian, there's you, that "Canadian" and the one who uses his own flag, are you the same insecure little person, or do you have some kind of coordination poo raid going on, we're not a street you know. Always posting the same anti-white bullshit. God you make me give thanks every damn day to God that I am white, I can't imagine the level of pain you're going through.

Au contraire, there are plenty of "beaners" that are white and you wouldn't know they were Mexican until they told you. Are they spared on the day of the rope? Just asking.

Post any DNA analysis and I'll tell you if they're white or not. That's not a social construct; that's fucking fact going back thousands of years.

How can Jews tell who the Jews are when they let them into Israel and no one else?

>really got my noggin joggin

Sage

What are you?

Is Ana Kasparian white?

Judaism is a fucking religion you dumb fuck. It's not bound by race.

You know, I was thinking the same thing the other day. "White" really is nothing more than a social construct. Races like German, Spanish, Anglo, etc. certainly do exist in a measurable way, but that exactly is "white"? Ask 10 different people and you'll get 11 different answers.

In truth, "white" doesn't exist. Anyone who identifies as while is probably just some mixed part German, part Anglo mutt with no real racial identity.

Same technique used by good old Adolf I guess

"white" mexicans are of mostly spanish heritage, not mestizo (mixed)

so hey they are "white"

If they are white Hispanic then they are not beaners

You wouldn't ask them to define their identity. I will not let you define or deconstruct mine.

>you don't see asians complaining

Asians are low-T vaginas with no backbone. I'm not saying go full-blown nigger and bitch about everything but "nobody is discriminated against" is total bullshit.

she probably has brown nipples and pussy. So not white, plus her fat subhuman like ass gives it away.

>Implying there's an infallible religious litmus test

A mudslime could just walk in with a yarmulke and get in?

Bogan cunt

This, just wrote it before I saw your post. Burger you deserve a beer. Moosehead preferably.

who is discriminated against?

Clearly not
she is just a selfhating half Arminian half Turkish retard

Hey OP, what is orange? So many different shades of orange

It must not exist if you can't define it