Is Drumpf, dare I say it, blown the fuck out?

Is Drumpf, dare I say it, blown the fuck out?

Other urls found in this thread:

nrdc.org/board-trustees
youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
youtube.com/watch?v=a2exu65Jekc
youtube.com/watch?v=Rayxew89NyE
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
cdiac.ornl.gov/trends/co2/ice_core_co2.html
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/13/493739074/50-years-ago-sugar-industry-quietly-paid-scientists-to-point-blame-at-fat
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that Denis?

Just like global cooling was the result of decades of scientific research?

>(((science)))
>muh always showing just the last 100 years of data to scare the brainwashed goys

global warming/climate change is an industry unto itself and they want worldwide "carbon taxes" on top of that. it is an insidious thing far beyond that even.

you won't understand wtf i'm talking about unless you look into these things for yourself. so, you can do that (takes effort)... or blindly continue to go along with their agenda. whatever.

did you know having ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as missouri/kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

THE OCEAN'S RELEASE *ALL ON ITS OWN* IS FAR LARGER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY *OUT ACCELERATING* MANS CONTRIBUTION

THE OCEAN IS RELEASING MORE DUE TO WARMER TEMPS (WARMER WATER = IT'S A FAR LESS EFFECTIVE C02 SINK)

IF HUMANS NEVER AROSE CO2 WOULD BE INCREASING AT ALMOST THE EXACT SAME RATE AS IT IS RIGHT NOW

THIS HAPPENS AT THE END OF EVERY ICE AGE

STOP BEING SO FUCKING GULLIBLE AND LAZY

LOOK INTO THINGS FOR YOURSELF AND STOP TAKING WHAT THE MSM, EPA.GOV AND NASA.GOV ETC. TELL YOU AT FACE VALUE, YOU LAZY SHITS. IT IS ABOUT POWER AND CONTROL.

ICE AGES AND PERMANENT ICE *ARE AN ANOMALY*

BY DEFINITION AN "ICE AGE" IS WHEN THE EARTH HAS PERMANENT ICE SHELVES

WE HAD ICE A MILE THINK IN CINCINNATI JUST 20,000 YEARS AGO

THE PLANET IS WARMING AND THE CAPS ARE METLING

THAT MEANS = MORE CO2, SEA RISE AND WEATHER PATTERN CHANGES

WE CAN'T STOP OR ALTER IT, WE WILL ADAPT JUST FINE

STOP BEING SCARED INTO TAX SCHEMES AND GLOBALIST POWER PLAYS YOU DUMBED DOWN ZOMBIES

WOKE.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck Hwhite people.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE THE CLIMATE CHANGES

GIVE ME YOUR SHEKELS

>decades
Oh my that's a long time.

why would Dennis Reynolds hate Donald Trump?

Wait, isn't it called """global climate change"" now?

>looks taller on tv

because he's an actor who only plays the role on set

calling bullshit

no dennis!!!

Is this the episode where Dennis pretends to care about liberal values just so he can get a chance to attack people with bike locks?

the concept of global warming is also used by various groups to push political and social agendas.

Dennis only ever pretends to have feelings for easier pussy acquisition.

FUCKING
DROPPED

he wants sweet feminist poontang
charlie tags along with him to get with the waitress
mac & frank actively oppose him & the story of based stickman is frank hitting sweet dee in the face

can someone please edit this with bill nye and black science man?

I don't even watch new movies or tv anymore, every single one of them is a leftist shit tard. I still like the show though

>mfw Mac's argument is flawless

Decades of data corrected to reflect the current political belief in the truth of global warming.

nrdc.org/board-trustees

CHAIR
Daniel R. Tishman
Chairman & CEO, Tishman Construction; Vice Chairman, Tishman Hotel & Realty; Vice Chairman, AECOM Technology

Tishman Realty & Construction Co., Inc is an American corporation founded in 1898 that owns and develops real estate. The company is known for being the contractor to build the New York World Trade Center.

Global climate change is what happens when you have global warming.

So let me get this straight Glenn. You get your information from books, written by men you've never met. And you take their words as truth, based on a willingness to believe. A desire to accept. A leap of, dare I say it? Faith?

SCIENCE

>youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

>youtube.com/watch?v=a2exu65Jekc

>youtube.com/watch?v=Rayxew89NyE

>youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8

where's that graph from?

I think he means it this time. Trump came along and stole that "Golden God" title from him, he wants it back.

solid post user

>temperature is rising globally
>HOLY SHIT FUCK DRUMLF AND FUCK WHITE OEOPLE YOU ARE LITTLER ALLY POISONKNG THE PLANET YOU FUCKJNF NAZJS

>does a show about degeneracy
>suprised when he's a cuck

Come on now

>b-but rate of change
>BTW shitlord, evaluating the climate models against empirical data is wrong. Don't be anti-science.

Yep

Guess this is what the gang has been up to ever since they stopped trying to make humor

Real question we had an ice age how the fuck does that fall into the equation? The climate is always changing

Lel was just thinking that

Dennis is a fucking serial killer I'm not listening to him.

If that's true then why's it called "climate change" and not "global warming" anymore?

I didn't even have to do an work to blow this image the fuck out.

god damnit Sup Forums stop ruining things for me

You need sources. An image with no source could've been made by anyone in their spare time.

So tell me glumpfkins, who measured the temperature 450000 years ago?

Did you watch the last season?

Why was the terminology slid from Global Warming to Climate Change?

Honestly, both are correct. The temperature is rising, yet we don't really know the realistic consequences of it, nor do we have an extensive history of the Earth's various cycles (millions of years) to correctly understand if this is a big deal or not.

On the other hand, there's a lot of money in both abroad manufacturing & clean / renewable energy. It's shills shilling shills, using GW as the excuse.

In my opinion we shouldn't worry about such things and simply carry on with our daily lives. Everything will take care of itself. Technology is constantly evolving and eventually pollution is going to be a thing of the past.

Is GW a problem for us now? It most certainly is not. Will it be in the future? Maybe. But it's best that we leave it for the future generations to take care of it, if it even becomes a problem, instead of worrying about what could be. Eventually the Earth will cease to exist, and that's an indisputable fact. Are we going to worry about what's going to happen millions of years in future or should we focus on current issues?

It's a simple answer.

Aliens

>decades of scientific data showing
>monitor atmospheric temperatures for year
>practically constant
>"oh shit what do we do"
>add oceanic temperatures to the mix
>now it's showing a rise in the temperatures

>we had an ice age
We are still in one. Whenever you have permanent ice shelves, that defines an ice age. That's the very definition. The shelves reached down to Ohio just 20,000 years ago. They've been receding since that peak. The earth has been ice free for 90%+ of it's existence.

>science has never been wrong before

yes that's why free trade is a mistake and tariffs are necessary at at least a minimal level. glad these dumb niggers figured out china and the us are not on the same playing field through all their research. oh wait they didn't and a lot of these "environmentalists" are no different than foreign funded fighters in the middle east.

retards.

Read the source Sergei

send all the swedish men to america then in 10 years the country's men wil all have become gay swedish traps then we invade

Google EPICA or Vostok. Two different studies that showed the exact same results. Or you could have, you know, took 2 seconds to reverse-image search it.

cdiac.ornl.gov/trends/co2/ice_core_co2.html

Millennials are some lazy goddamn fucks.That's why they fall for everything, I guess.

You sir, just triggered the shit out of the libbies.

rhymes with penis

Always Sunny status: dropped

Season 12 was shit anyways

Don't expect normies to be able to understand data, they only understand globalist propaganda videos of ice melting and cute polar bears drowning.

Dennis should have known

True

Decades of scientific research can't be wro-
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/13/493739074/50-years-ago-sugar-industry-quietly-paid-scientists-to-point-blame-at-fat

Taking information on "faith". Proof that NASA is just another religion. False idols and prophets. I think the world exist on a flat plane. Polaris is the center and everything cycles around it in some way or another.

I don't even care anymore, I thought we passed the threshold of too far to recover a few years ago so I've been running my air conditioner at 68f 24/7 while driving to work in second gear and I've been leaving the tap running while brushing my teeth as well

>temperature variations are normal and not man made!

Doesn't change the fact that they're going to fuck us hard if we don't do something about them. A few degrees Celsius warmer and fish die out, rain patterns change, and large sections of the world become non-arable land.

>listening to a sociopath from philadelphia of all places

This isn't the 18th century senpai

>I don't even care anymore, I thought we passed the threshold of too far to recover a few years ago so I've been running my air conditioner at 68f 24/7 while driving to work in second gear and I've been leaving the tap running while brushing my teeth as well

>year after year
>200 years of measures and some with oldass equipment
>on planet supposedly billions of years
how can they be so fucking certain about this?

His tweets mocking Obama, which are for things he is now doing himself, is incredibly specific. Especially the golf stuff, the electoral college stuff etc.

He constantly puts his foot in his mouth, but this is seen as a strength by his supporters because his weaknesses in character are seen a strength by them.

how do we know that this happens at the end of every ice age?

I watched that ladys freakout. Totally staged. She looks to make sure the camera is filming before she blows her top. Slavery with more steps... R&M

>Just started watching always Sunny
>See this

Frick. What eisode does Frank come in?

season 2

>how do u know were u there

Oh shit i guess that means we better start taxing the very air we breath.

But China can still continue shitting out pollution on a daily basis thats perfectly fine.

Season2 bruh

ah man, come on. You could have just said core samples from antartica or some shit instead....

Then the Lord spoke to Job out of the storm. He said:
“Who is this that obscures my plans
with words without knowledge?
Brace yourself like a man;
I will question you,
and you shall answer me.
4“Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation?
Tell me, if you understand.
5 Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know! Who stretched a measuring line across it?
6 On what were its footings set,
or who laid its cornerstone—
7 while the morning stars sang together
and all the angels[a] shouted for joy?

>ITS THE RATE

Not Dennis too, please tell me Charlie is safe in the sewers..

That is factually true.
However people saying it's the cause of pollution is just speculation.
No one can difinively say why it's happening.

>the episode where frank falls out the window
It was gold

why dennis