Do the burgers of Sup Forums miss him yet?

Do the burgers of Sup Forums miss him yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not in the least. Glad he's slunk off into obscurity, really.

Would still prefer Obama over McCain.

not american , but he was shithouse desu

>Do the burgers of Sup Forums miss him yet?
It's like he never left

LOL have this upvote

It's like old Bush never left.

Fuck no. We are the president now.

I'm so tired of the whole "Assad didn't do nuffin" meme lol.

Is it really that hard to believe that the dictator of a Russian client state who is under enormous pressure would use chemical weapons to preserve his government?

The real joke here is that the American government pretends that the only reason they're interested in getting rid of Assad is because he is a meanie to his people, and the Russian government pretending that he's a good guy who would never hurt a fly, much less a Syrian.

Syria is just an extension of the same proxy wars we have been fighting ever since the end of WW2 between east and west, quit tryna project all these lofty values onto the conflict.

who?

It's not hard to believe. It just doesn't make sense and the proofs are not satisfactory.

>we are the president now

Do you feel in charge?

unironically yes

End of the day it literally doesn't matter.

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, maybe the moon is made of pudding. It's just windowdressing. The west will say he did, the east will say he did not, meanwhile they are still fighting over that sandbox and bombing it and fudning rebels.

The stance of the west and the east will not change based on accusations of warcrimes or any of that media poo poo that they put on as a show for us.

I miss his daughters ;)

no

I tend to agree. I'm willing to put it in the "shit happens" category provided we arrive at some stable resolution where we can stop wasting so many resources in a stupid desert. I don't even care that much if Trump's missiles were a really dumb mistake as long as the mistakes come to an end.

But if the government is going to use these claims as predicates for apparently causing more problems, then it should present a convincing case.

I missed him the moment Trump won, because it shows America hasn't learned shit about looking past the big words and promises and grand campaign hooplah to what a person who will be president actually is and stands for.

If we had McCain or Romney in office instead of Obummer, we would have DEFINITELY had Shillary this election, so I guess it's a blessing in disguise that we at least didn't have another 9/11 under him, although we got close.

FUCK no. I am happy with Trump and hopes he continues to do what he's been doing. He's been doing exactly what he said he'd do.

>Muh Assad
Fuck that dunecoon. I hope we wipe all the fuckers off the face of the planet. I hope NK keeps talking shit too, they'll be getting theirs soon enough.

You're a big guy...

It's like H.W. Bush never left.

H.W. Bush - RED
Clinton - BLUE
W. Bush - RED
Obama - BLUE
Trump - RED

Seeing a pattern here? And were there really any real changes between each go-around?

nope

>He's been doing exactly what he said he'd do.
This is what Drumpftards actually believe

This is the perfect example of a good American goy.

Nice job.

Trump's disappointing, but that doesn't mean I'd rather have a globalist nigger in charge.

God No. Dude was an absolutely weak, ineffective and overall ill equipped to be President.

He was the black meme. I pray to god we never fall for it again. If we do, I hope it's a Right Wing Boss Nigga. Not some half white punk worldy nigger.

We all miss this stupid nigger letting Mexicans into our country

>implying trump isn't globalist

Same but its good that they are both errevelvant and both don't have the capacity to be president

There is no difference between em (pic related)

>letting Mexicans into our country
>record deportations of mexicans under his presidency

He not slunk off anywhere. He keeps on blocking trumps orders.

They should

Its better to do nothing, like Obama.
Than do nothing but fuck ups like Trump

Why?

Fucking leaf

Obama was secretly getting trained by eurokike communists on how to turn a society leftist through poisoning it with entitlement and trannies and utilizing a strike force of junky cultists to suppress any right wing dissent. Can you imagine how many meetings he must have had with eurokikes discussing how to shit up the USA like Europe? How much money and effort went into the operation, yet he fucked it all up. what a nigger.

Pretty fucking hard to miss him when he's still entrenched with the Deep State fucking over everything in DC.

Praise KEK!

>counted turnaways at the border as a full fledged deportation.
Fucking tea biscuit, go watch achmed rape your sister

Try harder faggot shill

Same reason why people try to justify buying a shitty car. Mccain was a literal war hero and extremely conservative both socially and conservatively. He got robbed of the presidency because americans got tricked by "you're not RACIST, are you, voter?" He fucked up big with palin, but it was the best option to try and sway vagina-voters. feels bad.

No one misses King Nigger here

Obama bent over backwards to let foreign nations fuck our wallets and people. fuck king nigger I'm glad hes gone.

Honestly Trump is fucking awesome. I'm glad I voted for the first time and it was for the madman. I hate how he keeps fucking mentioning the jews on their holidays but whatever rather have jews as allies than some sand niggers.

He's an absolute war mongering nutjob. He was at least not quite senile when he ran.

So far voting for him is the only vote I regret, although not by much.

>Hue monkey defending a literal monkey
>Advocates doing nothing

STFU faggot. Also Brasil didn't invent the airplane. You were 3 years too late nigger

>war is bad
ask me how i know you're a faggot

War isnt bad if we benefit from it.

Who

>obscurity
this. "Being black" and running up the debt will soon be all Obama was known for. Not even meme-ing

No but I do unironically want to BLEACHED.COM his daughters, they got nice ass and look somalian, I would make them put on a hijab and do crusaderplay.

Obama (smartly) backed away from direct intervention. Trump went further than Obama ever did with that missile strike.

>wants to destroy my culture and erase our memory from the planet while turning this country into a brazil tier ape cage

yeah I miss him

non-burger here, we miss his submissiveness.

War is OK when it's justified. I'd rather congress spend time debating about enacting war rather than if our globalist cucks should be allowed to hand over our balls to UN and NATO so we can fight more wars for the Jew World Order.

Fuck no.

This.

Strategically, its pretty fucking stupid for Assad to authorize a chemical weapons strike. He's winning the war, why test the waters? If anything, the order came from some thuggish sectarian syrian commander in full-on ethnic cleansing mode. I do think the strike was Syrian military, but I find it hard to believe Assad OK'ed it - unless he is truly a sadistic dumbass. Sounds more like something his late brother would've done.

except this nigger isnt gone. I know hes making powerplays in the shadows. I hope Trump keeps shitting on his garbage ass legacy.

How could I miss bush in blackface that flooded the country with illegals?

no

retard alert

While this could be true, I was never particularly convinced he personally was doing all that much compared with his handlers.

I mean, do you really think he's wheeling and dealing on the phone giving marching orders to all his hirees and appointees about how best to frustrate Trump? I don't. Maybe he's still some kind of point man. But I don't think much about the current situation would change if he took a one way trip to Mars or whatever else.

yeah. i liked being able to blame all of my problems on a nigger

>mexico isnt paying for the wall
>its likely not even getting built
>not pulling out of NATO
>getting involved in Syria
>failed to repeal obamacare
>doesnt have a replacement
>said he'd unite the nation, has worst approval ratings and most divisive political culture
>said he'd drain the swamp, invites (((wall street))) and corporatists to occupy as many positions of power as possible
>said he'd label china a currency manipulator, is now backpedaling
>said he'd spend time working and not golfing like lazy obama, spends more time golfing than obama
>failed to get his immigration ban upheld by courts
>failing to get his sanctuary city funding cuts upheld by courts
>all in his first 100 days
But hey, kek wills it and shit. Check our epic memes.

To be absolutely honest, i completely forgot about him. It's like i only remember about him when his name is mentioned and i go "oh yeah he was president once."

Did he do anything besides slightly stabilize the economy? it feels like we had 8 years of a slightly liberal Bush

... and now the whiny alt right movement has to face the truth again.

>why

Because it's an effective, fast way to cleanse entire towns of people who you suspect might cause trouble for you later on.

He can wipe out hotbeds of resistance or ideological opposition without anyone seeing a soldier, a helicopter, a tank, etc. Then they all argue about who did it, but you don't give a shit because you accomplished what you set out to do.

That, and the fact that it doesn't matter if he gets caught because Russia is backing him up.

It's not about sadism, it's about the most effective means to eliminate what he views as a threat. Anyway like I said before, it really is immaterial who launched the attack, whether the weapons were in a rebel storage area, etc.

The west wants to take down Assad and the east wants him to stay, so there will continue to be violence regardless of any chemical weapons use or lack thereof.

what a fag

He's not really winning though. Stalemate at best. By the end of the year half of his country will be under SDF/Kurd control. More than likely he, or someone in his military, was egged on by Iran. Iran is trying to stir shit up because things aren't looking that good for them at this moment.

b-but you're a S-SHILL!!!

The truth that what? He was only half nigger?

fucking retard thinks a presidency takes 100 days to complete. youre one stupid fucking shill.

i don't get why you gay boys liked him so much in the first place, Sup Forums was a mix of nazis and lolbertarians and suddenly an orange nigger who's neither of those things became the king of Sup Forums

triggered

the truth that no matter which jewish puppet leads this country, we're fucked

>makes campaign promises
>doesn't fullfill it
>DUMB SHILL!!11

if those aren't valid reasons to not like donald, what reason is valid?

wtf why'd my id change

both trump and obama are 100 percent controlled by jews.

youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc

Jup. But you can either try to advocate for some tactics and strategies to try to maintain some small upper hand, even if transient, or you can just give up and invest in a sure loss.

>not pulling out of NATO
What? Trump was pro-NATO

Other than being black, what did Obama do wrong? He bombed the fuck out of the middle east, whilst acting like he was war pussy. but that's not that bad. All leaders are in with the jews in one way or another.
Redpill me lads.

You have no idea how glad I am that nigger is gone.

I'm also glad he fell of the face of the earth instead of being annoying cuck all the time.

What did this nigger do for us? Absolutely nothing. Of course I don't miss him.

>liberal judges act like virtue signalling cocksuckers and legislate from the bench to disrupt Trump's legitimate use of executive power
>hurr it's Trump's fault

liberals still grasping at straws trying to stay relevant I see

He could have promised me a double cheeseburger at fatty mcdoodles and I still would have voted for him.

Obama backed away from foreign intervention and was outed as a sniveling coward. This is a fact. Trump bombs the fuck out of people. He pulls through. i.e. not a coward. Probably because he's white and not a mulatto son of a whore like obanga.

For you.

This please?

Fuck no. He never left long enough and he's a cuck anyway.

>MUH JEWS

this

MOAR HHHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

>Obama backed away from foreign intervention
It was 8 straight years of foreign intervention and souring many foreign relationships. I don't know how you call that "backing out." It's just that the media loved him because he was black, not bush, and a democrat, so he represented all the right SJW bollocks.

At best you could say he was so weak Israel got annoyed he wasn't sucking their mutilated cocks enough.

Holy fuck who says your campaign promises all have to be completed by the time some retarded benchmark the media started for views?

I KNOW WHO A FUCKING SHILL

>Obama resisted the kikes and did not start a war for Israel
>BAD GOY
>Trump attacks Israel's enemies and has made it clear that the American youth should die for Israel
>GOOD GOY

Fuck off you jew. Sure Obama was a leftist when it came to domestic issues, but on the international level, he resisted the will of the kikes on a grand level. Made peace with Iran and even resisted attacking Syria despite the overwhelming majority of the Democraps getting mad at him for holding back.

But of course, shabbos goy Trump attacks Syria and the entire leftist establishment applauded him, including neocon warmongers like McCain. Tells you who the real nigger here is.