Campus Carry

So Georgia is about to let antisocial hormonal teens bring guns to school. What is pols opinion on Campus Carry?

Seems entirely sensible to me.

I hope all the chads bully him and all the whores ignore him

lol yes, if only colimbine had a 'no guns rule' all those poor normies wouldnt have died

liberals are mentally ill

Why should people able to carry a firearm legally EVERYWHERE ELSE IN THE STATE, be banned from doing so on campus?

that gun is giving me a boner gatdamn

>micro draco

fucking haram

What is that gun? Looks utterly impractical but I also want one.

the only argument against carring guns on campus is muh feels

libshits don't have arguments

Sounds like commies will become more polite

what was that horny creature ?

A custom ak74u. Feels good man

Nice, this shit is going to be so fucking good. A great experiment for the rest of the world.

My bet:

Lefty fags will put some autistic robot with an AK on a rampage, just to point fingers.

Screencap this shit.

>everyone I don't like is a commie
Boomer detected

Georgian here.

Couldn't be prouder.

Why do you refuse to fix your nigger problem? It's legal to carry in Austria but nobody does it because it's not worth the inconvenience because - you guessed it - no niggers and therefore nobody attacks you.

My state has had campus carry for like 20 years. Glad to see others are catching up.

>10% of Georgia residents have a conceal carry permit.
>can open carry a loaded ar15 in Georgia airports (before security checkpoints of course).

Tell me about the terrorist attacks that have happened in Georgia ....

Is that a modified Ak-74u?

If you would be allowed to carry a gun off campus, you should be allowed to carry a gun on campus.

I propose a "democratic" solution: everybody can decide whether he or she should be allowed to carry on campus.

>antisocial

Niggers are antisocial, robots are asocial.

This gun's grip looks absolutely retarded, why is the grip a brass knuckle design if you can't punch somebody with it?

Yeeeeeaaaahbooooooi

I love AK-74 "pistols" but bolt-action AKs are still my favourite.

The holes are twinkie holders.
>being a burger
>not knowing this

Now that is what I call freedom.

This makes a lot more sense after reading:

Shall not be infringed you commie fuck.

of course you can. just tactically eject the mag, land a quick jab and reload.

>So Georgia is about to let antisocial hormonal teens bring guns to school.
I bet you're literally shaking you quim.

Does that gun have a knuckle-duster as a grip? Seems stupid

if only schools were gun free before all the mass shootings

actually chambered in 7.62x39 so that would make it an akm variant

a handhumper

u wot

If more people are present then more will be scared to start a school shooting in the first place

even still I'm gonna make a safe assumption that there are gonna be lots that go an hero or at least accidentally discharge their weapon

Nothing better to toughen up this sissy generation than regular shootouts.
It worked in the wild west, it'll work now.

wat

that gun should have a pistol foregrip, fingers are too close to action for comfort

It will not change the death rate at all, giving further evidence that hoplophobia is mental illness.

I support it
You should be allowed to carry a gun everywhere (especially concealed carry)

>not liking hilariously retarded gun mods

I think there's nothing better than kids pumped up with SRI's being able to carry AK-47s into class

this sums it up

as well as the entire US gun control debate

and what is stopping them from doing so now?

My opinion is that you're a KEK who is AFRAID of guns and PROJECTS his CHILDISH FEAR onto law abiding gun owners who just want to DEFEND THEMSELVES

oh hey look another libtard

Yeah, we should probably limit the pill pushing. Maybe that would be a good way to save on health care costs.

That one bullet sticking out the bottom is a nice touch

It adds a bit of.. how should I say.. stupidity to the firearm. It rounds off the ridiculousness of the whole package

Ogden here

We still cant go to the mountains because the local bears keep raping people

Dont come to utah

its a menagerie of madness

I think its meant for you to stab a nigger with the fixed spear head on the bottom and not lose grip
>+20% bash

Just shoot my school up senpai

Verticle foregrips are not allowed on pistols per the ATF and NFA

Not saying that is a not good idea its a great idea... but you would need a tax stamp 6+ month wait another more detailed background check to do so.

>teens
>bring guns

retard

you cant get a weaponscarry license until you're 21 in Georgia

People who go around getting gun permits and licenses and shit aren't the ones you should be worried about.

Campus is the best place to carry.

>Guns are mans claws and fangs
>Giving civilians these are bad
>Let's de-fang wolves

Sound a little insecure there Tyrone, afraid little timmy might bite back?

Nothing better than other being able to stop them with their own firearms either :^)

It's beautiful user-san.

Once again, my state (Utah) lowered the age to be able to carry a weapon from 21 to 18. You can still buy them at 18 too.

even still, its georgia

even still 18 is no longer "teen"

what's the handling on that thing feel like?

Rules never prevented it. Hell Im a CCW holder and I always CC wherever I go, fuck their rules. A person thats gonna shootup a school aint gonna care about a nogun zone. letting students that can CC makes sense so they can defend themselves.

More gun is better than less gun

I carried a glock 23 with me every day to class and on campus concealed. I don't care about a law versus protecting my own life.

Laws that don't protect you, aren't just laws now are they.

How many school shootings have you had?

Zero

Capybara

Brilliant idea, how could this possibly go wrong?

It hasn't in other states that have enacted it

Utah is the least degenerate state in the country though.

The more dead Georgian millennials, the better for the country. All for it.

Out-of-state students is about to plummet too.

Do you live in Georgia? If not, shut the fuck up.

Why?

Do you realize that Obama tried to get the CDC to prove that guns were a health hazard, and they came back and said that it actually saved lives? I'm all for it, especially with all the trash coming over the borders (not everyone, don't get triggered).

It's all fun and games until the kid that gets bullied a lot brings the biggest gun to class.

What is stopping him from doing that while its illegal? If he's planning on murdering, I'm sure he doesn't care what happens to himself afterwards.

The fuck is that gun? That looks like a fucking csgo skin or something

I have a mak 90, love it

Oh you mean just like the school shootings we already have despite "gun free" zones? Except maybe somebody might take him down faster?

cuz u a fuggin faggit

that's a lot easier to pull off when the competition doesn't exist

What's stopping him from doing that now?

True, Except for Salt Lake City.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DIRTY FUCKING NIGGER DICK!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

works in Texas

>kids
>having guns
Come on, burger. We don't let kids near medicine because they might eat it all and die. In the same way, they might shoot themselves if they had a gun.

here in jew york we were allowed to bring rifles to high school because there was a range on campus. Never had an incident

???

AK = AUTOMATIC KALASHNIKOV

So you're just saying you like bolt action rifles, not AK's...

Adults =/=kids

That's the silliest looking gun I've ever seen, and I've played many a violent video game in my time.

Salamanca?

It means Assault Kalashnikov and you know it >:[

keep bringing rapefugees to my campuses and ill keep carrying my protection

It feels like goddamn liberty and justice

It's "African Killer"

Here in oregon a concealed carry holder can bring a gun onto any post primary campus. A school had a no gun policy and a student threatened to sue when they searched and found a gun on him.

Literally Aвтoмaт Кaлaшникoвa oбpaзцa 1974 гoдa