Polynesia Thread

ITT: Your opinion of that clump of Islands, what you think of their culture etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xI6TRTBZUMM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Nuku‘alofa_riots
youtube.com/watch?v=BrT0pNiXYJo
yuki.la/pol/106906023
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The sauce at chick fil a?

Shithole

Why?

Beautiful land.
full of coconut niggers.

NZ gets flooded with """"seasonal"""" workers from there and other islands.

doesnt bother me, I've done cutting/picking jobs, it's fuckin shit

Whats it to you? You dirty kikes want to destroy their culture too?

You've been to some of the islands?

Gorgeous landscapes. From Hawaii to New Zealand, Samoa, Tahiti. Polynesia is fucking Paradise.

Although the natives are literal 300lb retards with skulls as thick as bank vault doors. Always on the verge of chimp outs.

Pro tip stick to the places with the highest white percentages

Oy vey, I was caught!

Good New Zelandian soliders then?
Exept of the landscapes, which are special as is, what are some other special stuff you got there?

No.
I'd like to.

As far as 'paradise' islands go, I'd rather visit former WWII battle grounds.
both for history but also lack of natives.

Most NZ military is made up of whites, but Maori are extremely prevalent, they do bring a good aggressive cultural aspect to it though.

youtube.com/watch?v=xI6TRTBZUMM

NZ is different enough in that were far enough south we dont have the tropical landscapes except for a small flavour of it in the very north of the country.
No people lived here at all until about 800 years ago. The first wave came in only a few centuries ago but they act like they're the sacred guardians of the place and have to have a say in everything.

Not much happens in the tropical countries. Theres next to no industry despite us continually giving them millions in aid each year. Just locals fishing and getting drunk while tourists sit on beaches, get bit by mosquitos, go snorkeling and ride around on mopeds

Nice, Maori are the natives, right?

""Natives"" saying bullshit and trying to control the place? How bad and how are they doing it?

I wouldn't call them natives. In the timeline of history they only got here a short time before the rest of us.
If only they'd have stayed in those islands a little longer

Very relaxed culture. I lived on Tongatapu for a bit at a military base. The marines would be sitting around drinking kava, playing guitar and singing every night. A lot of the island is quite poor but families produce probably more than half of their own food. They have pigs and dogs roaming freely around the villages, they eat both. There's coconuts and fruits fucking everywhere and they don't really seem to belong to anyone in particular. It would be impossible to starve there.

They don't have good rubbish collection infrastructure, so you find big piles of trash in the bush on the main island. Which is sad to see.

They have a strong family culture and are very christian. They have no western fast food outlets, I think their king has banned them.

The land is incredibly fertile but they don't really bother to farm it, I guess they're happy just being well fed and not chasing the dollar. There are coconut plantations which used to make them a bit of coin, but the price dropped considerably and they didn't adapt. Island time is a real thing, they just relax. You can take a bus and the driver will literally stop to buy an ice cream.

In the military base they had a fleet of new shiny busses and cars gifted by the chinese government, but instead they used this old ass american bus. They had plastic chairs free floating in the back of their army trucks, a marine fell off the back of one and died at one point. The marines couldn't shoot for shit, I think they hardly ever get live rounds. They'd unzero their rifles during practice just to get some more of ours. The range ended at a cliff into the sea, we had to have sentries out to look for boats coming into the area, and we stopped firing for a bit because whales were jumping around in the beaten zone of a couple of machine guns. I guess they liked the splashing?

coconut niggers

you're not lebanon

One of many examples, Tonga destroyed their capital which we built

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Nuku‘alofa_riots

Tahiti, new caledonia has similar problems but not to the same extent

Sounds like a place you'd never leave if you were born there. Do they like ausbros?

I've been looking for this flag.

Thanks m8

Mormons got to them first.

well, isn't that shitty? I guess they don't really need it because like ausbro said their culture is really relaxed. Still a shame, would've been nice to see a mix of a little western buldings and culture and their relaxed coconut culture.

Dude, sounds fucking awesome

A lot of them do leave and come to aus or nz, I think there's more polynesians in auckland than any other city in the world including their capitals. I guess they like aussies but I think they like kiwis more, nz culture has a bit of that relaxed island flavour in places.

They went out and burnt down all the chinese shops because they were were sick of immigrants ripping them off, pretty based if you ask me.

Who here /basedbigdog/?

Best Polynesian country is the Cook Islands. Mostly because everything there was built and continues to be maintained and operated by New Zealand. Its basically NZ anyway.

The island of Aitutaki probably the most beautiful spot on this entire planet

>They went out and burnt down all the chinese shops because they were were sick of immigrants ripping them off.
Really? Fucking A, that's amazing, wish everyone could do that. And it is pretty based

Aloha-user here.

It's expensive as fuck and isolated from everything else by thousands of miles of ocean (this is both good and bad). You need a plane to get anywhere, but the problems of the US mainland won't affect you.

It's one of the most beautiful places in the world with fucking awesome oceans with whales, sharks, manta rays and sea turtles. You can eat raw tuna that was pulled out of the water an hour ago. Most people are Asian or mixed-Hawaiian. The locals are generally okay. The stereotype of them being fat and huge is true, which is good if you like girls taller and stronger than you are.

Oahu is a different world than everywhere else. You go to the other islands and some of the places don't even have roads.

It started with democratic protests but that's what ended up happening. The city is fine now it's all rebuilt and they got their reforms.

Isn't milk on islands super fucking expensive?

Basically Guam to the US just less associated, right? Do they still have the coconut chill vibe?

If only we had such balls.

I went to Auckland (big NZ city) and literally all shops were fucking gook owned.
Chink words no English anywhere, it was fucking abhorrent.

Now in my own little tiny south island city of 60k people, I'm slowly watching whites being replaced by indian's at all the gas stations.

It literally went from entire white workforce, to 98% Indian in a single year.

They fucking hire their own people and in the job listings, to get around 'discrimination' laws, they say "Must speak fluent Chinese" "must speak fluent Hindi"

Only 1 white dude clinging on at the station down the road.

Dairies? forget it, all chinks.

Tbh I'll take the stupidly high inflation of Samoa or Cook Islands over watching my country being handed off to migrants.

How expensive? I wanna try and save up some cash on the side so one day my gf and I can go to one of the islands either Hawaii or the other isles.

Oahu fag here, can confirm.

This place is obviously fake/cgi. There's a slight curvature to the horizon while it's been proven that the Earth is flat.

i thought you said they were a good life in an earlier thread

You're fucking New Zelanders, get your balls together and revolt. Prove that you're not a pussy and that New Zeland is not a part of the cucked EU, and make some standards so the people can compete.

Was there 20 years ago and even then Tahiti was too commercialized.
Bora bora - great scuba and snorkel
Morea - best island, small, friendly

We got coconut chill vibe, but I feel like after you've been here a while it almost just feels like any other state. I've done work all throughout US so I've got a feel for what it's like in different parts of the country.
This place reminds me alot of my hometown in AZ, not big enough to really call it a city but not small enough to say it's not.

They got some issues with trash like the one user was saying about other islands, and the locals can be crazy sometimes.

Alot more infastructure here than other islands probably, shit loads of fast food, US chains, malls stuff like that for the tourists from Korea/Japan.
South side of the island, and east side are much more relaxed and island time is in full effect. Working construction here is frustrating as fuck for my bosses, we order some gravel and you won't see the trucks bring it until after lunch and only one of the 3 trucks shows up. Sometimes they're on time and the real locals (chomorros) are pretty hard working good folks, I think it's funny they blame everything on the Chuukese but they are probably right and those motherfuckers are the ones ruining shit with trash and meth

We're too cucked
>pic related a local bookstore

This slithering kyke here playing the "friendly dewd over there"....

You fucking faggot, you will die. I will come and kill you, I will slit your whore mothers throat, you fucking bipedal rat.

kek, I guess a relaxed environment makes people care less about stuff like this. Anyone got plans on cleaning it up and fixing that?
How lazy can the Chuukese get? The name sounds spanish tbqh.

also
R A R E
A
R
E

So fuckin pathetic, is this the newest JIDF ploy, to infiltrate chan posing as "one of us".

You're a jew, faggot, you will always be a bipedal rat, a slithering kyke and we will always hate you.

Now go to the folder "dank memes for replies" and hit me up with a danky, my bro. Also I'm very curious about a country X, wow really? Oh that's fucking AWESOME bro.

Also,

DANK
A
N
K

Bipedal rat faggot, zyklon b into your colossal nose you kyke cunt.

It's almost too late, but it's not. D O I T F A G G O. D E U S V U L T !

I see locals doing trash cleanups all the time on beaches, but I know from working out in the more poor neighborhoods is where the trash gets really bad anyway. I've helped with beach cleanups and stuff but I doubt anyone will ever clean up the worst of the trash in woods by route 3 on the way to Anderson AFB. You'd have to pay someone because it's so fucking nasty no one will volunteer for that haha.

I'm sure Chuukese are Spanish like the chomorros, but that's just a guess. It was strange when I first moved out here, the locals all had Spanish names just like the Mexicans back home. They're also into the same low rider trucks even though some of the roads are pretty shitty and a low rider is the last thing that would be practical out here.

Currently in love hate relationship with island life, but I really want to visit the other Micronesian islands while I'm out here, especially Pohnpei (P-pass on a "small" day would be life altering)

I just want to go on a fucking vacation with my gf, you paranoid fuck. You want to be mad at Jews, look at our gov and the people who actually do bad shit, leave me out of this.

Hey Shlomo's, are you satisified with that skin missing from your dicks? Why only remove that skin? Why not more?

I recommend you cut off your dicks completely!

Go to your nearest rabbi, and pay him a few shekels to suck your dick and then bite it off.

Most food items on all these islands are. Say an island like Rarotonga, less than 20k people and over 3000kms from anywhere substantial.

You've got all the pork, eggs, mango, fish you can eat readily available. But if you want some milk, yoghurt, a piece of chocolate it is going to cost a packet because isolation. Even real basic foodstuffs like ramen noodles or tin of spaghetti are fucking expensive. Paying $20 for a block of edam or a regular old Sarah Lee cheesecake is accepted as the price of being so far from everywhere and not being on any decent shipping lanes

>That flag
>calling other places shitholes

Amazing

Hawaii, Fiji gorgeous

Low riders, on such a small island? That's fucking retarded.
Any perticular island you recommend?

dude, you're confused, it's not Lebanon, it's French Polynesia

Sacred digits don't lie

It looked like Lebanon at a glance

What's the point of buying all of this anyway? You got most the best shit already covered and readilly avaliable, why buy that?

Yeah, don't forget to save the R A R E

ive always wanted to visit them. seems like a nice place for tourism, the only downside is that they are too far.

Only been here, Hawaii, and Saipan so can't really say. If you're into WW2 there is alot of badass spots to check out, and I would probably recommend any tropical islands for vacation but I like the ocean alot so there's that.

Everyone I work with goes to the Philippines on long weekends, mostly for degenerate activities but alot of those smaller islands look amazing as long as there isn't terrorists on the island you try to get to? I dunno how difficult it is to actually get to smaller islands like Boracay and stuff as my buddies only ever end up in Manila or Angeles city. I need to go to PI while I'm here too

>tfw been here a year and list of close places I need to go visit keeps getting longer.

I want to go to Sri Lanka, anyone know if it's cool?

Not too far from Brazil, it's half a world away from here.

If you do visit Hawaii, don't just stay in Honolulu. Drive Saddle Road, walk across a lava field in Kilauea, or look at the stars in the Mauna Loa observatory.

Make sure you try Ahi Poke.

Also don't go near blowholes. Tourists die from these fucking things all the time.

Gotta vary the diet at least. Locals and expats still like to have venison or make a roast lamb with a decent bottle of wine and cheeses.

Daily alternating between fish with sweet potato or pork chop and boil up probably gets old fast.

Sri lanka is i think just an extension of india, probably not as chill but definetly less dirty.
I don't like degenerecy too much so i'd rather end up anywhere then Pi, don't want to awaken the shemales.
I like the ocean a lot and if there's ww2 shit there it makes it even better, which island more specifically has that?

Yeah, you're right, let my drool get to my mind over all the pork i can't have.
Probably would've been cheaper if the people of the islands cared about business but I honetly rather buy more expensive imports like these than them having business exploiters there, Island life needs to be preserved and that includes you too, smaller aus.

Lots of museums here in Guam, historic sites. If you know how to Scuba there's lots of shipwrecks, guns, tanks stuff like that in the water in known spots. We got that cave the Japanese soldier hid out in for 30 years.
If you did visit I would aim for fall/winter depending on your plans. Diving isn't as good in winter as the seas get rougher but it's fucking hot here during the summer

So either die in the water or die froom heat, got it.
Lol, i'll have to first save up money on the side to see when i'll have enough to go there and other islands. Always been a dream to get away a little from too much city and go to some remote place in the world.

Does anyone know are any of these islands actually sinking? For years we've been told they're becoming uninhabitable and everyone will have to leave. I'm calling bullshit. Sure they can show us footage of flooding from king tides, but that shit happens everywhere.

> One big tide every other year
> 3 chickens drown
> the UN screams ZOMG ITS GLOBAL WARMING REEEEEE!!!!!!

You're OK israelbro. Would totally share a beer with/10

I like the Americanized/Romanticized Polynesian culture. Like the Tito from Rocket Power kind. I'd probably be really disappointed if I ever went to a real Polynesian island.

>BY 2020, ANTARCTICA WILL BE COMPLETELY MELT AND WE WILL ALL BE FLOODED AND DEAD, exept the black people living on the islands, because that would be racist.

Nah dude, go in wth no expectations. Don't expect LITERELLY PARADISE but disconnecting from the craziness can be good sometimes.

So what are you doing on Guan right now user? You in the military?

The Island of Tuvalu is already receding
it's extremely low lying.
youtube.com/watch?v=BrT0pNiXYJo

Any other bros remember the Sup Forums invasion plans?

No vcan you give me a
>Quick rundown
but honestly there's Niue that has only 1,600 people on it so a Sup Forums take over would be easy only if it weren't an associated state with New Zeland

>Would totally share a beer with/10
Thanks my dude, fight the multicultural bullshit and stay strong

Construction work, was out here for some cleanup stuff but got laid off. Found a construction gig so I could stay on island for surf season, dunno why I'm still here tho.

Irrelevant

You say that like its a bad thing

>lived in hawaii
>traditional family culture, love their guns and hate disrespectful outsiders
>somehow vote blue every year
explain this

probably disconnected from the mainland somewhat? and thinks dems are the good guys?

R A R E F L A G
neat

There is a flag for the books.

Smallest white population maybe. Only whites vote republican.

Thought I had Guam, but thanks for expanding the folder.

10/10 would sacrifice virgins to Satan at that peak

yuki.la/pol/106906023

Lot's of these threads for a while, got extremely popular.

MANY SUCH CASES

Been all around New Zealand, Vanuatu, New Caledonia and Isle of Pines.

Beautiful country. Very friendly/hospitable people living there for the most part. A lot of them are so fucking laid back it puts us aussies to shame, but fuck me if you dare venture too far off the "touristy path" in some places then there's a lot of crime (we almost got mugged), beatings, poverty and literal piles of garbage sitting by the side of the road.

Isn't it a beautiful n sheit.

how far is that into the islands? Was the "tourist area" built especially for this purpose or is that just the "good part of town"?

don't forget , aussie

I like them, when do we get one?

where did you like best?
Im so curious about new caledonia and vanuatu. Which would you recommend for a once in a lifetime trip

The Hawaiian islands are on a cycle where they pop up in the eastern half of the pacific then slam into Japan somewhere.

Already got French poly lol

The geographical birth of the Hawaiian islands fucking amazes me. Isn't it meant to be new islands popping up out of the sea while the older ones shrivvel up. Just played out over millions of years of course.

Big Island user reporting in, can confirm being to friends houses that literally are trails in the rainforest. Secluded as fuck.

Got a place i can look for these? these are just fun to look at

when you pay your Jew taxes, or make Kekberg a thing

WAKE ME UP

There's a few archives threads if you just google "Sup Forums invades tuvalu" but also a hilarious (((REDDIT))) piece with the actual former president of Tuvalu asking why people would want to invade, and begging for help with tourism and climate change.

absolutely disgusting.