The final conservative party leadership debate was just held- who are your final picks?

The final conservative party leadership debate was just held- who are your final picks?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1493301984290.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492882484012.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will be posting moments where the cucks of the party show how globalist they are, and to avoid voting for them

This is how cucked the cpc debate was that there was a pajeet on stage crying about refugees

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1493301984290.webm

A libertarian globalist cuck joins the pajeet in his criticism against Leitch

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492882484012.webm

POO IN LOO DIRTY CAMEL FUCKER

Kellie leich obviously.

voting lietch+bernier

Kevin Oleary has dropped out of the race for those who didn't know, so it is just Kellie and Maxime now

I really wish Leitch was electable.

We have to stop the floods of subhumans. I can go a whole day in my city without seeing a white person. It is sickening, and deeply troubling,

Select any candidate, it makes no difference. The (((path))) has already been decided.

Can anyone tell me why conservatism is non-existent in BC? The elections are coming up and all the options are shit.

I guess Chang doesn't allow it

How is Leitch in any way a protectionist?

Supports supply management and other trade issues Trump is coming after us to dismantle.

Bernier would simply do it willingly.

If Kelly doesn't win the tories lose my vote.

BC is Canada's commiefornia.

Got my ballot today. I have Maxime Bernier as number 1. Trying to decide if I should vote for someone as a 3rd choice. What do you guys think of Andrew Scheer?

I guess he's a good 3rd

I don't really know who I should be putting after Max. I'm not putting any women on my ballot though

Max will lose a federal election.

I'm not voting for a woman who wants to flood this country with more shitskins and chinese.

>s-s-she's a woman and this goes against the values im pretending to have, abortion and weed? HELLLZ YEAHHHH * cough* ahem I mean tradition, yknow? cant let women become leaders.

You act like Max is going to stop shit skins from coming into the country, if you believe he will do that your a lost cause.

Actually I agree with most of her views except immigration. It is an automatic deal breaker. I want to keep weed banned and am pro-life. It is an automatic deal breaker. And Max's stance on guns is almost enough to get me to vote for him alone.

There are literally no better options on the immigration stance.

>There are literally no better options on the immigration stance.
>that's why in every single CPC debate they were all attacking Kellies immigration plan including Max himself saying it's too Trump-like or " not Canadian "
>you're voting for a conservative candidate that thinks its okay to use Trump as an insult

Your voting for a guy who uses Trump as an insult, your voting for the guy who said Kelly's immigration stance was "not canadian" and "to trump like" the fuck is wrong with you?

>Peterson
is he /ourJordan/?

He's /ourautism/

please explain how Max will be tougher on immigration/refugees than Kellie

Mad Max.

I want my uncucked mags and nr ARs

Well I don't really like this but I think it's just posturing

I swear Max also said something earlier in the campaign about swinging somewhat towards what Kellie wanted... Did I imagine that?

Did more reading thanks to you all and will probably change to her then. I already liked her other stances, but I was under the impression that Maxime would be harder on immigration (not sure where). But that seems to not be the case.

Do you guys think she'll have a better chance in the Federal against Trudeau?

All options are garbage, just right them down randomly except chong.

I know its (((cbc))) but

Better chance then Max but Canada is a pretty cucked country so its a crap shoot either way.

This is anecdotal on my part but yes I believe she does. I'm an ex NDP voter but switched parties to vote for an anti immigration candidate, specifically Kellie since she came to my community here on the border that has had illegal immigrants cross and she is actively going to places affected while Bernier lives and breaths quebec/ontario.

If Bernier wins I can't support a candidate that will dismantle Supply Management which protects our agriculture sector mostly here in the prairies from foreign competition. Is that anti-free market? Sure. But I won't condone more foreign take over of our industry just to align with free market idealism.

>Do you guys think she'll have a better chance in the Federal against Trudeau?
Unelectable lard-ass that can't speak French

>Kelly more electable than Max

dude, I like Kelly's policies, but she is very obviously awkward and has an annoying voice.

Max is good-looking, I'd say more handsome than Justin, has bad boy cred (biker ex girlfriend), embraces memes, but still looks exactly like you'd expect a world leader to look.

His accent is a hurdle for some people, but in Quebec its a gigantic asset, and you're not going to beat Trudeau without taking Quebec.

Kelly would not carry Quebec.

Here's hoping she becomes Max's immigration minister

>can't speak french
>why would you even waste time on this comment

Like I said I won't vote for the conservatives if Max wins I wont vote for more industry take over. his policies are bad for Canada just like Justin.

There is only one conservative party in canada?. Damn, I didn't know that were so fucked an cucked. Also I have damaged the purity of the post fuckers

Yes I'm sure biker mob ex girl friend isn't going to be great ammo for the liberals at scaring all of the very socially conservative/religious voters.

Even Trump realized he would scare this folk away if he was pro abortion.

This is how Quebec is ruining Canada. This weird identity politics dynamic would be equal to me constantly pushing the idea that Kellie is a woman and that is a reason to vote for her cause she will win female votes.

If the identity politic situation is so bad that the idea being plausible- Kellie be the french one and Max not and this then entirely switches the dynamic of Quebec being solid for Kellie- then Quebec is really shitting things up.