New website tracks Trump's government wasteful spending

>With President Donald Trump spending many weekends away at his Mar-a-Lago club in Florida, the liberal Center for American Progress (CAP) Action Fund is launching a website to track the cost and timing of Mr. Trump’s Palm Beach trips.

>CAP Action Press Secretary Morgan Finkelstein called Mr. Trump lambasted Mr. Trump for spending “millions of government dollars at Mar-a-Lago” and said in a news release. “Our tracker will provide context and keep Trump accountable for his out-of-control spending at taxpayers’ expense.”

istrumpatmaralago.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

obamagolfcounter.com/
golfchannel.com/news/golf-central-blog/obamas-final-tally-333-rounds-golf-potus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It has been done already.

obamagolfcounter.com/

Did obama ever work?

obamagolfcounter.com/

Why didn't anyone care then?

Why didn't the msm care?

obamagolfcounter.com/

No one explained why this is bad.
The tiny cost is not an argument.

I could go all day...

obamagolfcounter.com/

Honestly I don't think they do much work themselves. It's just that they still have the stress of every major decision being decided by them.
Trump might even have more free time now than he did as a business man. I don't even care how much he golfs so long as the right decisions were being made.

he sure fucking golfed a lot

obamagolfcounter.com/

Where did you go OP?

bots can't reply?

obamagolfcounter.com/

here we go just like I expected, retards are going to defend either of them for wasting millions of dollars. I fucking hate nu/pol/ bootlickers

Was obama trying to go pro?

obamagolfcounter.com/

>Actually posting this shit

fuck you goof

obamagolfcounter.com/

there should be one to keep track of how many irrelevant judges stop trumps agenda

no, fuck you. you're a nigger who hates accountability

>Obama goes golfing during disasters
>Trump goes golfing to make deals

>the terrible nigger president did it so my big strong daddy trump is immune from criticism

Why are these faggots so addicted to golf?

Because rich assholes do it to show how rich and asshole they are.

That's hard to get somehow?

Obama is a loser, and his slut pot smoking daughter's iphone is gonna get hacked. THen there will the Great Happening of the Chans.

read, you can read right?

golfchannel.com/news/golf-central-blog/obamas-final-tally-333-rounds-golf-potus/

>With President Donald Trump spending many weekends away at his Mar-a-Lago club in Florida ...

... at $3,000,000.00 per visit at taxpayers expense.

Open terrain, no nearby objects like glass windows that vibrate and sound picked up from, it's how American politicians can talk freely without being spied on

Do you think politicians actually LIKE golf? They play it out of necessity

>obamagolfcounter.com/
Agreed and then compare it with they did with Obamas EOs

For what it's worth golf isn't the same as jacking off to chinese cartoons.

You can talk about important matters, form bonds, and resolve tensions at a leisurely pace when you take your meetings to the golf course. Trump probably has a habit of making his best deals on the greens so he's trying to continue doing what's worked for him in the business world.

mixing luxury with business. it is the idea that it calms your mind so that you are not so tense or your opponent is as well so deals are better off being made.

Most of the biggest business and political deals in the world happen on the golf course.

It's a place were men can be civilly competitive, be away from everyone else, and speak completely freely to each other.

I don't care if he's golfing or not. The Presidency is an intense job and they need to blow off some steam too now and again.

But when Trump constantly assblasted Obama for golfing, then it's kinda ironic that Trump golfs so much. Do you agree?

OP is a bot, one post from this ID