HE DOESNT KNOOOOOOOOOOOW

>HE DOESNT KNOOOOOOOOOOOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=51415E1OfTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This kid was nice. I see his points, he is young and brainwashed by that teacher and his peers.

>muh oppression

quick rundown?

Clearly his first attempt at soapboxing.

Solid C grade. He tried.

>be black
>no dad
>buys chip to support 3 family members

Donald Trump:
>DOESNT KNOW ABOUT ABOUT ME COMING FROM NOTHING
>DOESNT KNOW WHATS IT WAS LIKE NOT HAVING A DAD
>DOESNT KNOW ABOUT HE OPPRESSION
>DOESNT KNOW ABOUT BEING A BLACK MAN

where is this from?

He complimented a streamers Pepe sticker. Agreed with some trump supporters claims but ultimately said that Trump can't relate to him because he came from a poor family and wasn't gifted millions. He stops by a store everyday on the way home to buy chips for his brothers and sisters because they have nothing else to eat. Meanwhile his 40+ yr old teacher was standing next to him shouting about how evil whites are for killing indians

One of the Berkeley live streams

glad u like the sticker

Herman Cain could relate to everything he said besides being fatherless but Cain would have been a horrible president too

He said that Trump doesn't know the oppression that he's been through and that the American dream is horseshit. That explains why he probably doesn't have a job.

Kids a fucking idiot.

> Has a house
> Has clothes
> Attending college
> "Trump doesn't understand my struggle!"

hes a highschooler afaik

He specifically yelled about only affording the $2 chips at the liquor store.

Nice kid, don't blame him for thinking the way he does. Blame black culture in america. By pretending that they don't have a cultural problem they are hindering their own communities growth.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING

>black
>oppression
>so poor forced to support his family off of liquor store groceries
>2$chips

>has a house that is worth at least 3 times less than a similar house in a white neighborhood
>wears clothes that not even Steve Urkel would wear, probably gets made fun of and will never score with a hottie
>attending public college, so is pressured to conform to the level of idiots around him, doubly so since he's black and is told to cry about racism to get ahead in life

He's not all that worse off than say, poor bastards in third world countries, but he could be doing better. He will better if he gets people to recognize his real day-to-day struggles, but the sooner he realizes the redpill that Democrats ruined his life, his dad's life, his grandfathers, life, etc, etc, the sooner he can starting making positive change

Fuck liberals

I've been more broke than him. I've gone days without food, and asked bagel shops for their stale bagels to sustain me... movie theaters for their old popcorn, etc.

Has nothing to do with race... it's called being broke.

This nigger wouldn't know struggle if it hit him across his dumb monkey head

>has a house that is worth at least 3 times less than a similar house in a white neighborhood

maybe niggers should stop turning their neighbourhoods into fucking ghetto warzones

maybe just then their houses will be worth anything

His dad ran out on his family and it's Donald Trumps fault

AS A BLACK MAN I BUY CHIPS AT THE LIQUOR STORE FOR TWO DOLLARS THAT AREN'T EVEN HEALTHY TO SUPPORT MY BROTHER AND FUCKIN SISTERS!!!

damn. you guys are dicks

Basically this in real life.

How about you cry about it jamal

unlike you communists, we here in america have standards. a house and clothes aint shit so pretty much everyone has one and the gubbmint subsidizes your tuition.

>pol makes constant nigger joke, nogs are inferior, day of rope,etc.
>pol thinks this guys a good kid that's brainwashed

You faggots are inconsistent

lol goes to the liquor store cause he's too lazy and dumb to go to the grocery store. goes to the liquore store to pay 3x what the normal cost of the chips would be in a regular grocery store

dumbfuck blacks. never change.

>muh oppression olympics wahhh
>d-d-donald inherited money how dare him, he would never understand muh struggle

And white Hillary would right? Fuck off. It's obvious the jewish white lady teacher brainwashed him well.

>his 40+ yr old teacher was standing next to him shouting about how evil whites are for killing indians

Someone should have told him that 95% of them died from diseases they had no immunity to. Wasn't exactly deliberate.

that fucking cunt teacher, "America was never great, America was never great".

Holy shit people here have it to easy. Poverty used to mean you fucking died. Now it means your flat screen TV is only 55 inches.

Does anyone have a clip?

Seriously she was a cunt

NO, you mean 'As a dumb black man'

WHY BUY CHIPS TO SUPPORT YOUR FAMILY?????? TOO MUCH NIGGER!!!!!

How come my daddy lef me it's whiteys fault

Kangz no more!

>democrats know what the struggle of the black man is
Jesus christ, when did trump ever parade around as knowing "bout mah struggle"

You'll don't know what it's like to buy chips for $2 at the liquor store for your little brother. Just gib him some shiiiiit

why doesn't he just walk a little further?

>votes democrat
>'sheitt they keepin me down'
>continues to vote democrat

The niggers are truly interesting creatures.

youtube.com/watch?v=51415E1OfTg

1:22:53

>born and raised in an incredibly expensive area of the most expensive state
>going to upper class white suburbia high school
>wearing expensive brand name clothing and expensive brand name backpack with a shitty but surely overpriced "haircut"
>I GOTTA BUY A BAG OF CHIPS TO SUPPORT MY FAMILY

Self perpetuating cycle of failure

Why would a president need to know this? Who gives a fuck you poor faggot