Joss Whedon makes fun of teenage cancer survivors

Let's watch the left eat itself yet again. How long do you think it will take before he deletes this?
twitter.com/joss/status/857728662551932928

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ubw5N8iVDHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And here's the tweet by Paul Ryan with context. You can see in the comments everyone is already ripping Joss apart

If anyone deserves to be dragged behind a truck for 15 miles and curb stomped in the street, its Joss Whedon.

Huehuehue

You should post this to reddit. They will actually be offended.

BORK BORK BORK

CLAP CLAP CLAP

Do you think this is about being offended?
This is about watching Joss Whedon sweat

Kek.

Oh that
S_illy
J_oss
W_hedon

I'm a cancer survivor and honestly no one really cares once you're done with chemo and recovering.

I wonder if he's crying right now

I still don't think he knows those kids were cancer survivors. If he doesn't delete it, then that shows he's a piece of shit with no regrets. If he does delete it, then he's a coward trying to hide his massive fuck up. Either way, Joss loses.

Its ok it'll probably come back eventually and then people will feel bad for you again.

"We" care that you are alive and shitposting, God bless you.

Probably debating quitting Twitter .. again

He's getting ate up in the replies. Unanimously I might add as most of them don't even understand what he's saying.

Remember, feminists ran Joss off the internet before. Perhaps we should tell the feminazi's that he's putting down women and cancer survivors.

you are an inspiration to us all, cancer surviving user.

This jew is going all out Jew Whedon!!!!

When will Trump learn to stop helping Israel since their stabbing him in the back constantly from judges to cities to marketing groups, SNL. Nothing he does will ever win them over, its like an angry child, nothing will make them happy no matter how many toys you give them.

I know Joss wasn't funny but this is a whole new level of cringe

Joss Whedon is a moron whos ONLY contribution to this world is making movies, hell even then not many know what movies hes directed lmao

>Remember, feminists ran Joss off the internet before. Perhaps we should tell the feminazi's that he's putting down women
^this start tweeting feminists about how much he hates women and agree with him using troll accounts that women are just wives to be kept as property.

shut up your old storys are boring.

Oh my fuck. He is getting annihilated in the comments.

It seems to be happening organically

*stories

Here's the thing tho, that's a pic straight from Paul Ryan's Twitter which mentioned they were being honored for beating childhood cancer.

So he sees that tweet, saves the pic, then goes and makes his tweet using it?

That'd be edgelord cringy even here.

>caring about Joss Cuckdom

I wouldn't have made this thread if Joss wasn't super fucked user

Look at how ugly this motherfucker is

You're an inspiration where people are afraid of joking about cancer in front of you irl.

this is what, the third or fourth time he's slipped up and been reamed out by his favourite progressive internet friends?
Slugs can determine a pattern after 3 or 4 repetitions, let's see if he can match that

I care, glad you beat it I hope it doesn't come back user

why do the biggest cucks like macron and ryan always look like real 10/10 gentleman

We do and say some fucked up shit here, but this is just fucked up.

Reminds me of when one of our Presidential candidates talked about how our police should be disarmed, literally while cops were being shot in their car on the Champs-Elysées.

Talk about awkward.

It's not that people like Ryan or Trump set the bar very high. It's that leftists somehow consistently lower it. Remarkable, really.

Can't for for (((us))) to convince the feminists to run Joss off the internet again.

I wonder if the A list Marvel libturds will call him out?

yeah even with all the fucked up shit we see here, I've never seen anyone take a pic of childhood cancer survivors being honored and sexualize it to call them ugly. Like I don't even understand how someone's brain sees that pic and that tweet and their mind goes there.

He was set to direct Bat-girl movie.

Please ruin his career once again and make WB kick him out the project by spreading this.

Had leukaemia when I was a kid, my mates rip on me all the time about it, wouldn't have it any other way... Saying that, Joss Whedon can go and get fucked

that's the best part, his wording is so obtuse everyone thinks he's calling them ugly when in his fucky little cuck mind he's saying:

"trump is such an asshole he's calling these beautiful young women ugly"
So not only is he using cancer survivors to push his worldview, he did it in such a sideways, screwy manner that it came off as him insulting them personally

>had leukemia
>wouldnt have it any other way
WTF i love leukemia now?

Huh??

yeah Sup Forums was a real nightmare when it was overrun with camwhores, wasn't it?

Happy you're with us user!

It's even better than that because Trump said you can't be a 10 without nice tits, so what he's saying here is these child cancer survivors don't have nice tits.

Glad you made it through, m8.

reading comprehension Mohammed, I meant I wouldn't change the fact that my mates will banter about it

You're absolutely right, that is even better.

UPDATE: now "People With Cancer Twitter" is on his ass

What a piece of shit

I like Elephants. What's your favorite animal?

Cheers cunt, infertile as result of radiation therapy though so I can't contribute to saving the white race unfortunately.

What a great day this has just become.

#WhedonScumbag DRAG HIM YASSSSSS

>If you can't beat em, join em
You didn't beat cancer you became cancer

Sympathy has a short attention span.

>infertile as result of radiation therapy

Fuck family. And you were too young to get sperm frozen so you could have kids later?

oy vey

Suck that justice down, you balding heeb fuck! ahahaha

>implying abo technology is capable of such a thing

I wonder how it feels that your son is the most hated character on Star Trek: The next generation

No worries my shitblooded familia. They'll be able to clone off sperms from your mature cells at some point. we can make anything pregnant from almost anything these days.

>caring about the opinions of The Eternal Manchild
if you watch anything by Joss Whedon and you are over 12 years old please kill yourself.

Literally who? Is he a movie star or something?

What a faggot

These are great days we're living, bros. We are jolly green giants, walking the Earth, with memes! These people we BTFO here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth trolling!

>cancels firefly
>cancels dollhouse
Buffy had a good run though.

thanks god I never watch any of his films or tv shows

You can still help even if you can't reproduce.

only a muslim would believe he's looking for a wife that young.

not exactly, more like a D-list "celebrity" that's famous for a very few TV shows that have a psychotically devoted fandom (who hates joss for canceling the shows).

He's not exactly a "literally who", but he's only a few baby steps above "literally who".

Director/producer. Created Buffy the Vampire Slayer (which was actually pretty good, to be honest). Has done nothing worthwhile since then.

What have we got here, a fucking comedian?

Okay guys, he also directs The Avengers movies. Those are pretty big even if they're ultimately shitty.

>If anyone deserves to be dragged behind a truck for 15 miles and curb stomped in the street, its Joss Whedon.
I think Patton Oswalt deserves it more. Or George Takei

didn't he delete his twitter after some backlash from feminists?

Do you like me? Hell, can come over to your house and fuck your sister?

>I think Patton Oswalt deserves it more. Or George Takei

teens to jesus joss you fucked up

>cancer survivor
>posting on Sup Forums

Yeah i don't think so

At least Takei is a legitimate faggot, and not some white-knighting cuck.

>sanctimoniously lecture people on social justice and appropriate behavior
>shitpost on twitter

You must only choose one.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ubw5N8iVDHI

I love how the internet has an entire clut devoted to reminding Patton Oswalt that he's a failure of a man who couldn't save his wife. George is going to die, and his legacy isn't going to be his WWII experiences, or his acting, it's going to be that he's a loud idiot sparkling faggot on the internet.

This guy is a complete failure. Firefly is overrated shit too.

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE GOYIM

Hopefully the left implodes.

Having said that, the caption was pretty funny.

Wow. He went after kids with cancer? Holy fuck. That's low even for Sup Forums. I mean, we'll call them cunts and niggers all day long, but we wouldn't actually attack them for a life threatening disease.

never a good sign

Well... I did say "nothing worthwhile" and not "nothing big". Although I have to admit, the line "Kneel, you mewling quim" is certainly worth an honorable mention.

false dichotomy

joss whedon can fuck himself and so can anyone with cancer unless i know them personally, otherwise fuck off

Well, I think you're more jaded than most of Sup Forums. We might say that a person should fuck off, but we wouldn't say "you are bad for having cancer."

>Bat-girl movie
When?