Why shouldn't girls with dicks be allowed by the government to use the girls bathroom?

Why shouldn't girls with dicks be allowed by the government to use the girls bathroom?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4KCbYBNJKxo
youtube.com/watch?v=p-A8GvUehq4
tumblr.com/search/charlie somik chan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>programming socks

Because then I would self identify as a girl and go go around fuckin' girls in the girls bathroom

>government needs to approve bathroom
Fuck off retard. Piss wherever you want.

There are no girls with dicks, only guys with tits.

Shit bait post
Don't forget to Sage when replying

milo

Because I want them to stay in the men's bathroom, where I can rape their feminine asses

why don't you ask the real women why they dont want a penis in there

Has the government ever disallowed them? How would the government or most bathroom users even know unless it were case of a pervert doing things that ought to be put to a stop?

>having 2 bathrooms
How inefficient.

once you accept degenerate homosexual traps into society, you let furrys in too

whilsts being and entertaining ideo and it does pertain ones thoughts: It is to be considered shit.

Hermaphrodites

they are allowed by the government, what they're asking for is for the government to NOT ALLOW business owners to set that policy themselves

Pretty sure that a chick with an oversized clit.

hermaphrodites aren't girls

Having a dick makes you a boy.
>Turn off bill nye your brains damaged

What makes you think they don't already?

Anyone who wouldn't have sex with this has to be gay

I've been using the woman's bathroom for years, because I actually look like a girl, no one has ever said a thing to me, if you look like a girl, use the girls rooms, if you look like a boy use the boys room, it's simple stuff.

>girls
>dicks
Choose one and only one

because women don't want to share spaces with deranged men

If you're not attracted to this you're definitely a faggot.

Name?

God dam I just want to suck some dicks in a non gay way.

has a weasel like face and a penis so no thanks

because small government stay outta my life until someone does stuff you don't like

then it's government interference against them forever.

I'm gay, but I don't fuck jews

Katya Pero.

is public bathroom really this big a deal? how much is everyone using the public bathroom?

youtube.com/watch?v=4KCbYBNJKxo

i would fuck all 3 of them dick or no dick

>tfw no qt gf with feminine peepee

Perfect logic

What about this

I just learned there's an mtf trans person at my wlrk who converted to pentacostal so s/he now wears long sleeves everyday and has extremely long hair and long skirts.
I don't mind but thought maybe pol would get a kek out of the thought.

I think people are gradually learning that legit trannies were never the cause of the restroom controversy.

>it's another trap thread

(((They))) are really at it today eh

Yeah, those three would make men uncomfortable if they used the mens restroom.

Its my nigger Isaac.

>Girls with dicks
Men. The word you're looking for is men.

Dickgirls. Shemales.

>Implying they aren't a commonality now
Albeit most of the cities I visit are home to (((universities)))

>Pierced nipples

Jesus himself spent a lot of time with lowly oddballs and prostitutes, I have to believe that he would have encountered some exotic ladyboys and perhaps might have struggled with his attraction towards them. I think he would have made love to them and his ability to give them intense orgasms by miking their prostates with a shepherds crook would have started the rumours that he could 'work miracles'

no
i'll share the men's room with an elephant for all i care
just follow the code for urinals

>Dick
>Male
In other words, men. Thanks for playing, champ.

what if non-whites start liking traps

Pretty much. It was never an issue until NC made it an issue with their stupid law to try to drum up support for the GOP there.

>blond revy
What is this blasphemy

Seems like guys are usually shy about peeing standing up in view of a woman. Just my experience.

no it became an issue when retarded liberals went to NC to protest a perfectly reasonable law that wasn't harming anybody

>(((mods))) will delete this thread

>with a shepherds crook

It's not gay if you don't swallow.

But not swallowing is impolite, so you have to decide between being a homo, or being dishonorable.

honestly the unwritten rule should simply be go in the women bathroom if you pass, dont if you dont

tf is this country?

The government shouldn't have anything to do with bathroom laws. If you are a passable trap and behave in a girls bathroom, no one screams, no one knows... this is okay. If you walk into the girls bathroom and people are uncomfortable you need to get the fuck out. If both bathrooms are uncomfortable then you are a freak. Recognize that you are a freak and pee at home.

Why are freaks so worried about embracing the fact?

Well shit, I'm gay now.

"A study employing the penile plethysmograph demonstrated that the arousal patterns, genital and subjective, of men who self-report attraction to trans women are similar to those of straight men, and different from those of gay men. The study showed that those men, also known in literature as gynandromorphophiliacs, are strongly aroused to female stimuli but weakly if at all to male stimuli. Gynandromorphophiles differ from both straight and gay men, however, in displaying strong attraction to shemale stimuli as well, which provoked as much arousal to them as the female stimuli. The study also found that autogynephilia is common among gynandromorphophiliacs, with 42% of them scoring above 1 point on a questionnaire measuring autogynephilic arousal, compared to 12% of straight men and 0% of gay men. In the sample, 41.7% of gynandromorphophiliacs identified as bisexual, with the remainder identifying as straight. Bisexual gyandromorphophiliacs did not display more arousal to male stimuli than their heterosexual counterparts"

Redpill me on traps, are they for straights or only this certain kind of degenerate straight with shemale fetish?

No way middle is a TS.

if you can actually pass off as a girl then there's no way anyone can even stop you, you don't need the government to allow you to do it. it's not like they inspect your genitals when you enter.

If you're a fat "genderfluid" tumblerite who just randomly decided he'll be a girl for 10 minutes and because of that has an extremely rare mental disorder that makes him want to be the opposite sex then that's a different story.

That's just not the thought process of the genderfluid SJW Tumblrfuck, it's too sane and obvious.

>God dam I just want to suck some dicks in a non gay way.

So go do it? You can suck a woman's cock and not be gay. Gay men don't like women. Trans women happen to have cocks you can suck, so you're in luck.

urinals are for penises, bathrooms are designed for equipment not your appearance.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-A8GvUehq4

The thing you faggots or wannabe faggots forget about is the smell.

Trannies don't smell like women. They smell like men. Or they smell 'off' but still slightly masculine if they are on serious HRT.

Every time you fantasize about pounding a 'feminine' anus or whatever, you're going to get the mixed smell of man-butt, and man-BO.

Like I get the fantasy, I've beat off to futa before and like the IDEA of a chick with a dick as a sort of sexual totem or whatever, but I've tried it IRL too and couldn't feel attracted to ladyboys that I spent some time with.

>yep, that's a dick...

Wasn't terribly exciting, I showed the 'lady' out after politely explaining that I was having second thoughts.

The tranny voice, and the smell kill it for me. Pheromones are real, and unless you are a smoker with a dead sense of smell, or incredibly drunk, you WILL notice the difference.

You are definitely a fag for real if the natural scent of a tranny does it for you.

2c

>philippines

your people are a mud race its not my fault your people are stinky mud people

they're not like that here in america when they pass

So all those people saying traps are gay are trolling?

If OPs girl, preferably in my mouth desu

If you look enough like a girl already then why would it be a problem?

Who's gonna know?

My sides

The passable ones can do what they want.
The ones that look like disgusting abominations should not leave the house.

I've always wondered if they smell like men or not. I didn't know if the HRT would fix it or not. Seriously the smell/voice would kill any attempt at tranny sex for me.

exactly

been living in the south and all over for 4 years, never gotten a single issue. i pass. easy as that.

i dont care about ugly trannies, they should pass the NC law everywhere fuck it

There's no such thing as "man BO" or "man butt". Women can smell the same. Maybe you should stop having sex with smelly, unkempt women. I've sucked several women's dicks and there was never any kind of odor. Their cocks and pubic mound smelled the same as any other woman.

Even when getting sweaty during anal or rubbing penises together, the girls I had sex with always smelled very feminine.

It's not like anyone has anything to lose by just trying to have sex with a girl. You're not going to be gay for sucking a woman's penis or having sex with a woman, and there's nothing wrong with experimenting to begin with.

Someone wanna give me a source on this pic

because when you turn gender superficial it means sickos can use the loopholes to do nasty shit.

>dicks
I r8 0/8 b8 m8
Sage this faggot

Because they're not girls you cunt

They can use the concentration camp bathroom.

Degenerate

>girls with dicks

If they pass as girls no one can stop them. Just use the girls bathroom. What are they going to do, strip you? If you make it political and out yourself, you've lost. The point of being transsex is to PASS.

tumblr.com/search/charlie somik chan

R A R E
A
R
E

So men intro traps are not into men at all and are so into women that the thought of being a woman turns us on? Makes sense. We're just SUPER straight.

Lichtenstein you tard

remainder that if you don't like traps, you're a faggot who projects his faggotry

Because girls don't have dicks. Now, you can delete your thread, son.

Because there's no such thing as a 'girl with a dick' just a guy in a dress.

Because if they have dicks they're not girls.

Now KYS immediately.

Cumia tested and approved.

Um, no. If that person has a penis I'm not attracted to it. That's because I'm not gay.

Also a reminder that you're a faggot making the farcical claim that you're attracted to chromosomes but not sexual characteristics.

>0% of gay men
Gays hate futanari? Who knew. More dickgirls for the rest of us.

Just say you are gay user. No need to justify your gayness

I pissed in a side ally in the city of pittsburgh today. Bout 2pm. Couldnt hold it and 3 places turned me down even when i offered the one guy 5 bucks. Fuck them.