You will live to see gooks sink a bunch of u.s. battle cruisers and carriers with chinese missiles

>you will live to see gooks sink a bunch of u.s. battle cruisers and carriers with chinese missiles

youtube.com/watch?v=6xMmTkfg5XU

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/liberals-reverse-course-on-chinese-deal/article34441975/
youtube.com/watch?v=PV3jfR-FUFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If they sink your carrier group, you win.

If China is so great whyd you move to Canada?

Why do you ameritards always assume it's a chinese or muslim that hates you? I just want to see your dicks get smashed with a hammer so I can laugh. Stupid cuck.

North Korea isn't going to do shit but I will with these identical numbers

Thats not the case at all, it's just no secret that canada is a Chinese colony.

Canada is loaded with you stinky little guys.

>reeeeeeeeeeeee u chinese

lmao get ready to eat shit.

>t. Wang Pin Khao

For the want of a shoe the horse was lost. For want of a rider the battle was lost. For the loss of the battle the war was lost.

To think it all could have been averted

Had Rodman's poo not landed on Kim's shoe.

>don't make fun of my master
t. gook slut killed by government cultists and buried in the forest.

The salt will be enough to kill all life in the oceans

Im American and white, you know, the thing you want to be and the thing you are LARPING as.

Someone shit in your fried dog stew, Chang? Is Hongcouver just like home?

>>you will live to see gooks sink a bunch of u.s. battle cruisers and carriers with chinese missiles

Except the USN doesn't operate battlecruisers.

>knowingly sinking a US military aircraft carrier when this authorizes the USA to respond with a nuclear attack.

>Chinese missiles get intercepted by us antiair
>entire coast of China a mile inland gets bombarded

why would I want to be american?

I get all the benefits with none of the draw backs by being a leaf. Enjoy your war with the gooks, and your trade war with us. I'm sure we won't be supplying the gooks and chinks either.

;)

>Chinese missiles get intercepted by us antiair
This is the likely result. And it's not just USN ESSMs that will be rising up to meet the inbound vampires, but JMSDF missile PD as well.
>I'm sure we won't be supplying the gooks and chinks either.
With fucking what, jackass?

>checks flag

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH are you even trying dude lmao

nu/pol/ is retarded as fuck as usual. We just lifted a tech ban with china and they approved imports of wood / beef from canada as well.

Say what you want about the chinks, but they are atleast giving us money instead of trying to have a trade war. I hope usa gets nuked.

Can't wait to see based Asians blow Burgerfats the fuck out once again.

>I hope usa gets nuked.
Guess who has a shitload of near undetectable nuke-launching platforms farting around all over the world?
The USN.
The global economy promptly dies in nuclear fire, and human civilization as we know it soon follows.
You cunts disgust me.

Yea dude, I'm sure china is just going to let usa face roll all over their territorial waters without doing anything. And I'm sure our tech and military secrets won't be put to use by them either.

You know what is more disgusting than being anti american? Having stockholm syndrome and acting like an abused house wife everytime they shit on you. Maybe if you suck their dicks hard enough you can get the orange cheeto to end the trade war.

Canadians really are the fucking worst

>And I'm sure our tech and military secrets won't be put to use by them either.
>thinking a rising power has more tricks up their sleeve than the 80 year old super power

Who are trying to fool, Xi?

Let's wait and see then shall we. Just remember I called it. When those missiles rain down on your shitty 50 yr old rusty boats. Remember how you pissed off all your allies before you went to war. I doubt we will be lending a hand this time since your faggot in chief is pissing all over our economy. Infact we are giving china your secrets in exchange for them letting us dump exports on them.

Didn't think that one through eh faggot?

>Infact we are giving china your secrets in exchange for them letting us dump exports on them.

prove it

>The Trudeau government has approved a Chinese takeover of a Montreal high-tech firm, a deal that national-security agencies had warned Ottawa in 2015 would undermine a technological edge that Western militaries have over China.

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/liberals-reverse-course-on-chinese-deal/article34441975/

Also I love how I'm a liberal/chink because I resent the fact you guys are trying to starve us into submission. You are going to learn a thing or two about leafs son.

You remember how that ended last time, right? Either an utter stalemate (First Korea) or utter fucking curbstomp (WWII).
This point I will actually defend.
Wikileaks (and/or some other fucktards) did a datadump of milspec shit to Russia and China. Blame Lockmart for having absolute shit security at base - their base-level employees really ought to stop using unverified thumb drives.
>When those missiles rain down on your shitty 50 yr old rusty boats.
The AShMs rain down and the ESSMs fly up. Until an AShM successfully ganks a modern USN warship (let alone a CVBG), your claim is invalid.
>Remember how you pissed off all your allies before you went to war.
I dunno, Japan, Oz, and the other US allies in region seem quite fucking chill with the idea of booting Tubby Leader out of office before he gets ICBMs.

We'll see.

>leaf rustling intensifies

The only place you'll be seeing a US carrier sinking is either in action flicks, naval vidgames, or self-inflicted in order to create artificial reefs after the hull's run its course aka _Oriskany_ or _America_.

Or, maybe, just maybe, you'll turn out to be correct just once, and the Vinson will end up at the bottom of the sea. Maybe.

>you will live to see Canada become a third world country as all their land is bought by Gooks and America stops buying their lumber
The problem is, only one of our quotes will happen.
protip
It won't be yours.

I hope I'm right, and I hope the chinese enjoy the american laser interceptors we gave them.

Maybe Americans will learn to stop backstabbing their allies as well.

>You are going to learn a thing or two about leafs son.
That you'll always be second rate to...someone? There will always be some nation that outshines you. You're friendzone: the state. Nobody's sinking one of our CVNs, we'll come out of this on top (like always), and you'll still be the eternal benchwarmer of the world. But do go on, please yourself.

>dat american salt

Hahahahaha

> I hope the chinese enjoy the american laser interceptors we gave them.
You do realize the Yanks will have those active considerably before the Chinese, due to having a pre-existing infrastructure and technological setup for it (as the Chinese are learning with their newest carrier)?
>Maybe Americans will learn to stop backstabbing their allies as well.
In regards to the Korean tinderbox; ex-fucking-plain where this is happening?

the US is the only deterring force for NATO and allies in the UN, if were gone, our allies are next. do with that what you will

The deal happened back in january, so they probably have proto-types by now. In regards to them stabbing allies in the back, I'm referring to us obviously. Are you from Toronto or something? USA is not our friends and never will be. If it wasn't for the UK and Russia, they would have killed us by now.

Cool picture, stupid link, retarded thread.

2/10

also this, well we kinda have been and theyve done shit yet. sooooo

Canada is GAY

>The deal happened back in january, so they probably have proto-types by now.
And... so does the US. Guess which polity also has the larger military influence, tech-minded individuals, and pre-existing infrastructure to throw around on the project?
>Are you from Toronto or something?
Higher. Much, much higher.
>USA is not our friends and never will be.
Looking back on history throughout the ages, it paints a different picture. The only timespan that fits this idea of American Canadian relationship is in 1812-1815.

Speaking of a hostile power growing or otherwise turning its attention towards Canada, how's that islamophobia bill coming along? How's those rather distressing incidents regarding 'refugees' going?

Seeing shit like that on the news is why I'm glad I live in podunk fuckin' nowhere.

>Leafs discussing the biggest meme "weapon" that has ever existed

They are a boondoggle used to trick our adversaries into spending time and money on them. Lasers are fucking useless in combat, always will be unless you start throwing some truly massive machines around but that point you are basically just firing nukes. And if that's what you're doing, you should just fire nukes.

Clearly you are one of those canada cucks with american dick stuffed up your ass. Our muslim problems pale in comparison to the usa's. Didn't you read the story about the refugee kids raping the 6 year old and pissing in her mouth down in ohio or where ever. Guess what your beloved amerilards did about that. Fuck all.

>Lasers are fucking useless in combat
Rheinmetal disagrees.
youtube.com/watch?v=PV3jfR-FUFc

Note that DEWs are not being stated to outright replace current interdictor systems, but instead complement them. Which is something miltards seem not to comprehend. There is no true 'silver bullet' that eliminates all other options (well, there is MAD, but that doesn't count for brushfire skirmishes unless you want to be the DPRK).

BBRAAAAAPPP

oh no not the tractor pulled missiles

you are a stupid faggot

that is all