Canada, New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom

honestly I would be all for this. I don't see the downsides. Queen is on our currency. Parliamentary democracy if probably the best way to govern fairly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0l20Pac9YWM
youtu.be/dAqt7PwzAnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/0l20Pac9YWM

No. Canada needs to stand on its own and stop suckling the British teet.

No you need to come back and suckel some more, we need the money and resources

Correct. You need us more than we need you.

i swear canadians are such ungrateful fucks towards uk.

Maybe for Canada free trade with one of the largest economies would help and we would surely be better than the Americans, the UK gains manpower and trade, and you can get rid of the shit flag and get back the nice old one :)

And the last contribution they made to Canada was when?

More like cancuck

Most of the former colonies are, without us they would be so far behind the rest of the world

;_;

Speak for yourself you cheese eating surrender frog, we had to bail your fuckin arses out twice in a row.

Can the us post anything meaningful

Fuck you I didn't want to be friends anyway ;_;

Kek not sure you can say that Canada bailed anyone out you were just another piece of the allied force

I suppose this is that classic British dentistry we hear about.

>no south Africa

Racist bastards!

Hmmmmmmmmm

Canada population : 35 million
United Kingdom population : 65 million
Australia population : 23 million
New Zealand population 4.5 million

Can't see this going wrong

Im an AUS citizen, I support this.

>a fucking leaf
replace your flag and your frogs and we'll talk

Please elaborate on what "stronger ties" means.

>130 million strong Anglo superpower
>anything but incredible

Stronger ties with the Jews

What about India?

NO

your existence.

I thought we were friends, bong.... I thought we were friends

Not all of us; the most vocal are the faggiest, however. And the dumbest, believing this land is fit to stand on its own as a lame and vague country instead of a rich and prosperous territory of a mighty empire (two, ideally: split Canada in half and give each to Britain and France).

But of course, the empire isn't mighty, instead pathetic and not worth wanting to rejoin. Yours too, unfortunately. The modern age has beaten us all and what's left for Canada to do is gimp on as the gay laughing stock of a nation it is these days.

New Zealand would just Leech off the rest of us. We should just turn it into one big cuck shed.

Why would we want to join the UK?

Are you trying to take us down faster so you can fight in the race wars before you're too old?

I'm good with the Aussies and the Kiwis but fuck the UK unless they go back to rule the waves mode.

France created us

How's that useless history degree for you? Canada can certainly stand its own; if you aren't willing to help, then go to the UK.

we need freedom of movement desu

I want Quebec to be independent, not a part of France

I agree with this. I say we deport half of scotland and canada to new zealand and then fill the ocean with sea mines so they cucks can never escape.

NZ has a better economy that Canada and Australia.

France, are you fucking joking, unless you live in shitbec
your speaking English
the Queen is your head of state
your in the commonwealth
your Parliament is based on the English one
your obviously an immigrant or a fucking frog
a proper Anglo/celtic Canadian would want the red ensign back and a return of the British empire

>Why would we want to join the UK?

You should be indebted to us, we literally gave you a country the size of a continent

Commonwealth Reich soon

the UK will insist they take all our refugees for us

Gave a country...hilarious.

Your ancestors were those too cucked to even try to leave England. Don't try to take credit for building a country you had nothing to do with.

Yeah? Well I would be fucking against it. You've already voted a fucking drama teacher as your leader. Britain's laws are absolute shit, their government hates their people with a passion, they'd most likely get jailed for hate crime after complaining about being raped by niggers. New Zealand has Maoris. You people stay the fuck away from my country.

>leaves and cunts joining up
Please no.

>You should be indebted to us, we literally gave you a country the size of a continent

We paid our debt with blood fighting your wars and built our own country from a frozen shit hole filled with savages into what it is. In the mean time you abandoned all concept of liberty and regressed into a third rate world power.

>too cucked to even try to leave England
your ancestors frolicked in the forests with a bunch of weak spear chucking natives

whilst mine fought in every major European and imperial war

somehow my ancestors are cucked

you leafs are too retarded to realise we can't return to the old days until we go back to getting rich as fuck trading with each other like we used to

Indians and chinks have clearly been affecting your IQ points

All the brown people will just move about and ruin all countries equally.

I'm in.

Anglos have created the objectively best civilization in the world. Sick of these fucking frogs ruining my country.

Trading only works when both have something the other wants. Canada has abundant resources that have barely begun to be utilized. What does the UK have?

Not against the UK. However, I think Canada needs to drop the "traditions" and stand alone.

I would support this if all our countries weren't filled with nonwhites.

>drop the "traditions"

I think you've dropped enough traditions already, why don't you make Chinese your national language whilst your at it

No, I don't think that's a good idea. The former colonies need make their own identity in the world. It's like moving back in with your Dad when you're 40, it's just odd.

I do think we need a free trade deal though, with some immigration perks. Not freedom of movement though that's just asking for pajeets and chinks to move between our glorious nations like termites.

God save the queen.

Fuck South Africa.

You arent allowed to count the wogs in the UK. Then it evens out.

Doesn't negate the fact you were literally given a continent-sized land mass, AND independence

World wars have started over far less land

>We paid our debt with blood fighting your wars

Canada had no obligation to join WW1 or WW2 if that's what you're insinuating

There needs to be freer movement for whites with identifiable lineages back to the UK. My father was born in Glasgow, but I'm a Canadian national. I would love the option to return to the UK.

Still missing the point and avoiding the question:

>>Trading only works when both have
>>something the other wants. Canada has
>>abundant resources that have barely begun
>>to be utilized. What does the UK have?

HEY LEAFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtu.be/dAqt7PwzAnI

AHHHHHH !!!!!!

kek

>Canada, the eternal beta
>H-hey guise, howabout he form a new unified commonwealth??
It's like a sidekick looking for a hero to hire him.

Never gonna happen.

But we hate Trudeau

canzuk sounds like cansuck

#cansuck

cansuck.org

www.cansuck.org/users/justintrudeau/videos

As long as chinks keep buying their milk, maybe

^ Very much see v

but Trudeau loves you!

accept Trudeau as your Lord and Savior NOW !!

Funny.

Anyways, clearly a slide thread, been fun.
post by ID