So you know that Hillary is corrupt based on Russian hackers breaking into her servers

So you know that Hillary is corrupt based on Russian hackers breaking into her servers.

You know that Russian hackers broke into her servers because the Steele dossier spelled it all out and was corroborated with US investigations.

Yet in Sup Forums logic, Hillary's server hack by Russians was real, but information from the guy who told you it was Russians was fake. And that's just because he also told you Trump committed treason.

Choose one. Either Hillary never actually got hacked and is innocent, or Russians hacked her and we know that because of Christopher Steele and murdered Russian agents.

there is no wining or losing faggot there is manipulated and manipulated

>Choose one. Either Hillary never actually got hacked and is innocent, or Russians hacked her and we know that because of Christopher Steele and murdered Russian agents.

i pick option C, faglord

you deserve a suffering worse than hell

>Hillary never actually got hacked and is innocent, or Russians hacked

how about seth rich gave the info to wikileaks and got killed?

fucking disgusting piece of shit, I would feel no regret in you all being tortured and killed.

Costa Ricans are such savage niggers and their country is garbage.

I would bite your fucking face off I swear to god, not for that post, but for being a fucking shill

Yes we know you would attack someone in the most savage, subhuman way possible. Shouldn't you be working instead of stealing internet at some shit run-down internet cafe?

Or American hero Seth rich leaked them and payed with his life.

wow thats soooo offensive......

And apparently accurate because it shut your filthy nigger mouth up, didn't it?

i am saging now so I dont care in indulging your act, what else?

It's good to see you back in your place, on your knees and crying after being properly smacked down by someone more intelligent.

and?

Nobody can challenge this thread. All I got was some stupid little cuck trying to wave his dick around.

I'm right, as always.

I just whooped your ass boy, now stop self bumping this pathetic bullshit, i am saging

Look, literal nigger, why don't you go clean this trash up in your shithole country instead of wasting my time.

We're talking about serious business in a real country, not some dirty island.

Still waiting on a real challenger.

Until then..

wow...i just came to take a look, this thread, just like you, will die alone. bye bye

Like with anything else in the world, niggers have no power over white people or Americans. Your saging had zero impact.

Sup Forums literally can't comprehend this argument.

Implying that gay is an insult to these two in the CURRENT_YEAR