Alt Right Trumpers BTFO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ann Coulter talk cancelled. Antifa already won and didn't show up at the lame "free speech rally"
Alt Right cucks end up larping against high school students and their parents.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Face it fascists, you lost. Antifa didn't bother showing up because we already won. You losers just look like idiots in full combat gear fighting with teenagers and college students.

Fascists don't deserve a platform. Ever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0g_P1BFLx90
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not really. it's like that monochrome cartoon spy vs spy from MADTV, but if you look at it in color - it's a rainbow vs rainbow. you know the rainbow produced by oil slick in the puddle...
So CIA homos you can start polishing your stars for the stonewall. Shit martinis of course will have to pack themselves into duffel bags. It's no rainbow boy day.

this

This, though I have no fucking clue what you just said. I just like your tone.

I understand that water has been out for 2 days in malaysia, but just go buy a drink. Hallucinations and madness normally kick in much later but for malays it probably happens all the time.

wat

Let's lay this out for all the antifa

>you exist to stop fascism

>hundreds of fascists gather in the heart of your capital

>you cant even muster enough people to show up

This is AFTER you LOST on the 15 in crushing fashion.

You lost the battle and then were too afraid to fight again. This is nothing but an utter failure for you.

Looked like Antifa was tipped off that the police were going to be there in force and so didn't show. *shrug*

This bait is middleschool-level. Brock and Soros need to step their game up.

>hundreds of fascists gather in the heart of your capital
lolwut

This is bullshit.
But I believe it.

Its cute that you had a little gathering at the University grounds.
Its fine by me if Fascists want to do this in the future as long as there will be cops to watch you people like today.
Antifa exists to protect innocent people. You can have your little picnic as long as you don't get to have a speech at a venue its all good since you won't be able to indoctrinate anyone.

this stupid fucking board found shia in the middle of goddamn nowhere and you're celebrating a no-show?

youtu.be/0g_P1BFLx90

ANTIFA ON SUICIDE WATCH
We won. Now it's time to sit back, lurk r/anarchism and watch the domestic terrorists cry

Antifa suicide watch: Sage this bait thread, bump this :
Antifa suicide watch:

Last time I checked, Ann Coulter got her speech cancelled and lost support from the people that invited her.

I don't see how you can spin that into a win no matter how you look at it.

LOL

One conservative doesn't show up and ALL of Antifa doesn't show up.

Trump supporters are still there spreading their ideas. Antifa??? At home circle jerking, confirming each others ideas?

Antifa wins, yeah right.

sage

Carry on aussie!

It was pretty obvious antifags were going to bitch out and claim a victory any way.

You expect them to come back and get punched in the head some more?

It was never about Ann

ANTIFA are the real fascists you dumb fuck.

antifa got totally btfo, too pussy to even show up. It was all fun and games until we demasked them, now they're too fucking scared to mess with us, they know they're going to get doxxed or arrested. Bunch of pussies

Antifa is so desperate for a win against this 'sexist patriachy' they threaten to kill a woman . Think about that for a minute.

Antifa is astroturf. Paid oppo.
BTW people went and spoke, including Posobiec and Southern ,and Antifa didnt show up .

Dumb cunt , anarchy always leads to anarcho capitalism.

>whole world watching because Ann Coulter is normie republican tier
>show up and get told you can't wear masks
>pussy out and go home
>barely over a week since the world watched you running away in fear from a group you outnumbered 5:1

I guess if you outlandishly humiliate your enemies in front of everyone, they win.

>found shia in the middle of goddamn nowhere
oh what a grand, glorious victory that was.

>idiot stages a "hiding innawoods because something something protest"
>some other idiots locates the cabin he's sitting around in "protesting"
>shit all happens

wow

BY
ANY
MEANS
NECESSARY

sorry, couldn't hear you over the sound of your planes hitting the water.

POLL BE TEE EFFF OOOOHHH

This is either low-tier bait or OP honestly thinks that ANTIFA being too scared to show up is a victory

I'm starting my helicopter