Stop Eating Meat

200 years from now people will look back on meat eaters the same way we look back on people who owned slaves 200 years ago. Just watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A2y_LEbdEVE
youtube.com/watch?v=1WEuDFjDdU4
youtube.com/watch?v=sQOQdBLHrLk
youtu.be/XqUZJFL9f_8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So most people will look back with envy?

nothing wrong with eating fish douche bag except maybe the mercury. no what fuku

Seriously. You're a faggot OP

The meat industry needs to change, no doubt. For the planet, for the sake of the animals. It's just too cruel and too wasteful and destructive.

Although that being said, I do think people need some meat in their diets. But modern industrial meat is very low quality and full of contaminants. Less pollution, less cruelty please. We don't need as much meat as we eat!

Let's start eating jews instead.

If people like you get your way the whole western world will be flooded with genocidal Muslim.

youtube.com/watch?v=A2y_LEbdEVE

Yes, this and OP's statement. Not totally incompatible (Look down on them but secretly envy them).

The reality is that the way cattle is raised and slaughtered is simply unsustainable. Such a large amount of water is used to grow the food for animals and to feed them directly. Couple this with the large amount of hormones being injected and the inhumanity of slaughterhouses and you've basically destroyed the mass consumption of meat.

Meat will probably just become incredibly more expensive and be dropped as more vegan and even insect diets pop up.

We'll be living in a world where groups of young male cattle linger on street corners in cities robbing senior citizens and mooing at passing women, while we look back at meat eaters and in our hearts know that they were right?

>Such a large amount of water is used to grow the food for animals

yet the US government demands farms use trillions of gallons of water a year on corn for the sole purpose of producing ethanol to burn in cars.

really makes you think

steroids growing muscle through caloric surplus and protein not giving a fuck where it's from.

Elephants eat an absolute shit ton. We could never support such a diet, and the waste would be astronomical.
Straight vegans are dangerously stupid and use their diet to signal some sort of morality.

Elephants eat steroids?

"people like you" are getting your way now and the whole western world is being flooded with muslims...

eating meat (other than plant-based or cultured meat) should and will disappear sooner or later

>Just watch

Okay, we'll all be alive in 200 years to know whether you're right. Just like people from 1817 are walking around right now.

In 200 years ignoring the X and Y chromosomes won't be progressive enough.

Humans will be so enlightened that they can ignore DNA entirely.

Transspecies humans will have legal rights and you won't be able to kill a cow for meat because that cow might identify as a human so how could we ever say that it doesn't deserve to considered a human.

Bill Nye has already started on the video scientifically proving all of this

Veganism=Inferior

Yes, and pigs will go around shooting people in 200 years as well. Fuck off OP.

This. It's pretty fucking clear

what a fag
just do steroids and eat everything instead of being a vegan faggot

So we'll think the people that wanted them to stop were liberal faggots that hate fun?

he's probably including the semen consumption of female elephants in his calculations which lets him inject up to 500cc's of semen per day into his arms and mouth

>200 years from now
>Just watch

Stop falling for the veggie jew.

Educate yourself.

I work at the MINISTRY OF SCIENECE
AND I KNOW FOR A FACT WE WILL ALL BE DEAD BY NEXT MONTH

Top ding dong

look at his fucking eyes

he turned into a spiteful chink, this is why i will continue eating meat

>200 years from now people will look back on meat eaters the same way we look back on people who owned slaves 200 years ago.
Based? Heroes?

what if I identify Bill Nye as a type of fruit, does that mean I can push him headfirst into an industrial smoothie maker?

Herbivores have MUCH different digestive system than us. They can extract nutrients from vegetation far more efficient than us, and they eat a shit ton.

Is HGH, testosterone injections and Tren part of a vegan diet?

But I like former slave owners

That would make for a good defense in trial.

>eat what elephants eat
No, I'm a fucking human being.

nigger

fpbp

>look at his fucking eyes
>he turned into a spiteful chink

Im eating meat everyday and if anyone in my country will look at me as slavetrader ... well i hope my grandgreit.....childrens will make slaves of these idiots.

Too bad Maddox is a fucking dipshit now

Sure, but that's because in 200 years they will have cloned meat.

The reason slavery went away was because the government/land owners make more money when individuals are free to choose(specific inventions like like steam auto-motion was making physical labor antiquated). A government will allow it's citizens to be as free as it is possible while ensuring guaranteed taxable revenue.

It's literally impossible for a vegan to look like that author steroids.

There is no secret diet.

The secret is steroids.

I wonder what koala tastes like

They both make a living off lifting weights. Notice a difference?

I was disagreeing with this post until the last line. Sign me up.

when crops fail and winter arrives there will always be animals who live and eat off of grass, that and waste product from growing such as hay. i see no reason to drop something so convenient for long term survival when the reality is that we are 3 meals away from chaos.

That guy does roids unlike Mr vegan gains in pic

Eat what elephants eat (and do copious amounts of steroids) and sage this thread or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Honestly I would rather look like the top pic, except that dude looks like a tranny, with his Chaz Bono beard.

You mean you would rather shave your body and not eat?

I mean, of the two pics, I would rather look like the top one. The bottom guy looks like a balloon animal.

Point being, its their job to be bodybuilders. One is clearly bigger, one is a vegan.

holy shit he looks like a martian

the top guy has a sickly complexion

Why is it you faggots imagine cows destroy water?

Their not fusion power plants, their fucking cows.

You can already see his facial features being feminized from those soy gains.

>the top guy has a sickly complexion

vitamin deficiency

>in 200 years

so why should i care today?

Virgin Stains is literally a cuck; dropped his entire life and almost gave up his YouTube channel for a 4/10 self-proclaimed roastie from the UK
I'd rather eat meat and have my dignity plz

SHOO SHOO GREEN GOBLIN

Fuck off to Reddit normie

We aren't carnivores.
We aren't herbivores.
We are designed to be omnivores.
Stop being a faggot.

hahaha! dude elephants eat fish some times to..

youtube.com/watch?v=1WEuDFjDdU4

deer eating a bird

youtube.com/watch?v=sQOQdBLHrLk

How much you want to put down son? I'll go $10k for in 200 years people will be living in caves and the collapsed infrastructure of the before times and fighting with sticks and stones again.

stop eating my foods food you cuckold

>200 years from now people will look back on meat eaters the same way we look back on people who owned slaves
As pretty cool guys with nice accents?

>Such a large amount of water is used
There's this thing called the water cycle, you might want to check it out.

Ive heard lizard tastes like chicken.

>fighting with sticks and stones again.

that's a meme

200 years ago we'll 200 years ago be 200 years ago with 200 years ago God 200 years ago ago

I will literally eat your kids if even try to ban meat

B-BUT MUH MUH CLIMATE CHANGE BUT MUH WATER MUH MUH $15 MINUIMUM WAGE

Dairy is RAAAAAAAAAAPE reeeeeeee
youtu.be/XqUZJFL9f_8
I don't know how a city can produce cucks this sad.

So he eats grass and leaves?

wrong