Admitted firing an employee once for being a "piggy"

>Admitted firing an employee once for being a "piggy"

Should employers be prohibited from firing staff outside their work ethic? Should an ex-employee be able to take their ex-employeer to court with evidence if it wasnt work related?

Also

>b-but fatties cant wrestle!

Its called thicc, not fat you fucking nigger

Damn straight

actors operate in a weird, quasi-legal method. they have for decades. only actors (and people who hire them) can hire someone based on their looks

its like you would hire more niggers because the staff is 100% white
kill yourself

Some employers are forced to hire niggers and women because to fulfill 'diversity quotas'. So until affirmative action is nixed: employers should be able to fire you for whatever reason they see fit.

Unfortunately not the case.

I'm surprised he would do something like this, he's obviously a good business man, and this is business 101. Never fire someone, reduce their hours to 0, and have multiple write ups on the same issue. Look up EEOC

Should probably put his desk in the basement and take away his red stapler, too.

There's some exceptions, like hooters. Basically the business has to make a compelling case that a certain appearance or fitness level (say beyond just being able to do XYZ workout fitness but rather look like a greek god or goddess fitness) is required by the job. Like you said actors and theatrical stuff has the greatest leeway but businesses, strip clubs and the like can pull it off too.

Try and fire an office drone for being fat or ugly and you won't get anywhere, but fire a waitress at a restaurant designed around sexiness because she isn't sexy enough and you can do it.

Now that's what I call a female. Damn.

Her job was to stay fit. she gained weight got fired whats wrong with that shill?

finna seething

>Should employers be prohibited from firing staff outside their work ethic?
No. You should be able to hire or fire anyone you want for any reason you want. If the business owner doesn't want fatties around, why force him to keep them?

A Swedish restaurant should be allowed to hire only pretty big titted blonde waitresses. Why would you force them to have a loud, smelly fat negress on staff if they don't want one? And if you do, why don't you apply the same rule to minority owned businesses?

keep this garbage in /asp/ you faggots

>being this worked

>Should employers be prohibited from firing staff outside their work ethic?

They already are prohibited. Why do you think your pic related has been sued so many times for wrongful termination? He just has so much money he doesn't care.

Faggot

Literally the worst wrestler today

Who /lita/ here?

I felt the same way until I saw there were videos online of her getting fucked by niggers. There is no justice in this world.

That was a lookalike

You just watched so much BLACKED your cuck ass sees it in your dreams

>when the smarks are marked

There is literally no relation in that to OP's question. I swear Sup Forums finds the smallest reason to say nigger

Benoit is innocent

MICKIE IS PURE

PURE!

But she wasnt even fat you piece of shit. What, wrestlers need to be SKELETONS?

took me a sec kek

Its true though. It was Sullivan. If not Sullivan, brain damage

Theres nothing to "get"

Chris deserves better than Vince's slander

How can one man be so based?

If a person owns a business shouldn't they be able to run it however they want?

Theres this thing called hate crime user

>tfw got into an argument with a female coworker so she said i sexually harassed her and i got fired

Was the argument political?

not at all, it was about her doing shitty work

Tough, but not like its unexpected