Tim Heidecker VS Sup Forums and Trump

>says he's voting for hillary
>wears pussyhats at womens rights marches
>apologized to the person who stabbed him
>didn't know he needed to act on "The Comedy" and just played himself
>hires a convicted sex offender and suspected pedophile jew (Vic Berger0 to go to RNC and make fun of trump supporters
>writes songs about killing trump
>wishes 10 year old barron trump falls out of trump tower and dies
>posts a pic of newborn son on instagram, saying that he doesn't know which he's happier about, his new son or trumps pussy tape
>half of his fanbase disowns him
>people start doxxing him, posting pictures of themselves outside his house
>forced to install security system on house
>'check it out' not renewed for new season
>plays a significant role in getting Hyde's show cancelled
>wife leaves him
>$4,000 a month alimony
>forced to do a 10 year 'awesome show' tour for money(the promo video is cringe-worthy, their chemistry is clearly gone)
>tells his twitter followers in california to use deadly force against trump people
>his on cinema facebook page gets taken over and destroyed
>TimAndEric subreddit gets shut down

>makes this video

twitter.com/timheidecker/status/857525710193213440 (embed)

What's next for him, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/marilyngail?lang=en
twitter.com/marilyngail/status/108269848072691712
youtube.com/watch?v=Pz-reEBTrmw
youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6807p6/comedian_tim_heidecker_of_cartoon_network_adult/
youtube.com/watch?v=1UEfLCv3ivI
youtube.com/watch?v=WiQwHifeN_o
youtube.com/results?search_query=all the food is poison
youtube.com/watch?v=K_9CgD9geKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'm going to one of his shows and i intend to wear a trump shirt

neat

tim got hit being with antifa

You're a neet?

No. You cannot read.

hurr durr trolls under a bridge. holy fuck this guys pathetic. Also this thread is probably created by this loser in an attempt to get some publicity so don't forget sage

Sounds like a prime candidate for a helicoptering

?

Don't forget killed any chance of MDE: World Peace being picked up. What a turbo-fag...

Bump.

Keep up with this copypasta.
>imma press it! Imma do it!
S

It had good ratings too.. but no, Tim wants to choose what YOU watch, just like every other globalist SJW piece of garbage

Cuck of the year award

What a pathetic lefty faggot

I'm tired of people controlling taste based on what is "moral". It's so incredibly hypocritical esp for Tim of all people to act like he has any authority on any thing

Man it's gonna be so lame shit posting on my lunch break in a nice new steel production plant. Getting a paycheck for contributing to society is so fucking lame am I right guy?!

You're supposed to check my mom's basement not under a bridge you dumbass.
>Pretending to know anything about Sup Forums

>the reason robin necked himself

I think he means true story

hey Tim here's some advice next time show up with some choice tendies, fries, Mt. Dew and your wife then maybe you'll get cucked under the bridge

Its weird cause not to long ago it was the right trying to do this now it gone full 180

when was the right trying to do this?

I'm betting a thousand Canadian Tire dollars his fans are having trouble keeping up with him

his ex-wife's twitter twitter.com/marilyngail?lang=en

quit your belly-aching, sam. your show's over and it's not coming back.

>Username mention
Lol

>classical liberal moralists
>right wing
Lmao

>I'm betting a thousand Canadian Tire dollars
I remember that type of shekel.

This dude is operating on 99th level meta-turbo-irony trufax.

twitter.com/marilyngail/status/108269848072691712

goddammit

Conservatives usually were the ones to dictate what others could watch pre Obama. Progressives/lefties were the counter culture and the edgy ones. The tables have turned now.

>TFW having a same-race heterosexual relationship that lasts into marriage will be the counter-culture

Why oh why did I pay 60 shekels to go see them this August?

So you can trigger Tim with a MAGA hat and an anime tshirt dummy

BE the trumpism you want to see in the world

I have seats way up in a mezzanine, but doing this and shouting out MAGA to heckle them is an excellent idea!

At the very least I can trigger the cucks around me.

Cut out the hit pieces Sam, we know it's you.

Your shitty show deserved to get cancelled.

>everyone who doesn't like me is a fat troll loser
>trolls live under bridges
>ill go look for them there

BTFO Sup Forums will never recover.

What is it with hipsters and shacking up with 3/10 squaws?

>Those replies from Tim

Is he really tearing himself apart or this is a ebin Kaufman ruse?

can we trigger him?

How does a professional comedian have the sense of humor of a suburban mom?

being a liberal fries your brain, I swear

will you know if you have?

>Remember, it's a self defense situation

Nah he means the religious right and evangelical voters. before the 80s and 90s, they were always the one who were morally outraged about everything. Now its the far left liberals

Go kiss Tim's ass elsewhere you colossal faggot

No wonder his wife left him

I don't know what is worse, the obsession with Trump OR the fact tim has his shirt off and his letting his son suckle his nipple.

What a literal dick sucker.

Stop making these threads, Tim.

We get that you're a masochist, but really, no one likes you or wants to acknowledge you.

Can anyone share the video? I'm blocked

youtube.com/watch?v=Pz-reEBTrmw

How much of a retard are you? Just log off from your twitter account and watch it

>Sup Forums pass user since 2013

They insist that you are not the audience they want rather than reflecting on the state of things. In reality they're alienating the same audience they've always had and are trying to appease a new one that doesn't care about them. They get so much feedback from liberal college kids on social media that it's completely warped their perception of adult swim's viewers.

This is why Tim is a cuck. He's trying to throw the company and comedy in general under the bus to appeal to strangers who don't like him. He gains nothing from the exchange except destroying his family and career, but he carries on anyway. I think it's funny that he tries to hard to alienate himself from Sup Forums because he thinks it's unfair that they are allowed to talk about him, positively or negatively, since we "aren't his audience."

In reality playing nice with Sup Forums massively improves your standing with the general public as long as you don't pander. If Tim was capable of playing nice in general he would automatically be in this position, but he's a passive-aggressive oversensitive cockboy who can't help himself. He needs to take a step back and try to understand the optics of this relationship, but he won't.

The worst part is that more and more Sup Forums users have started to become public figures on Youtube and provided a standard to compare with Tim. They are some of the most chill and respectful people I've ever seen in that position. They come off as genuine, but every interaction with Tim seems so fake. He cares so much about appeasement and posturing that he can't talk to people like they're people.

i for one look fwd to the day that pol related topics are popular again.

My absolute fav thing about all of this. is that tim is a well known troll and mean spirited asshole, so that fact he gets so upset by Sup Forums and others trolling him is absurd.

>trolled dennis miller (who i hate as well) in his reddit ama
>trolled russel brand (who i also hate) in the audience of russel's show
>trolled a gay dude on some youtube e-celeb show and intentionally spilled water on the guy's laptop
>exploited david liebe hart, a schizophrenic on his shows, so we could laugh at him
>exploited james quall, a literal heroin addicted schizophrenic junkie on his shows, so we could laugh at him
>exploited ugly and weird looking people for his shows so we could laugh at them
>exploited people with low IQs and/or retarded on his show - who were not in on the joke at their expense - so we could laugh at them
>Did multiple absurdist prank calls for lols

EVERYTHING he goes after his trolls about, he's done the same thing or something equivalent

Tim is a fucking manlet

>exploited david liebe hart, a schizophrenic on his shows, so we could laugh at him
This would be fucked up even if he weren't a liberal shill.

>posting the photoshopped image

>'check it out' not renewed for new season

What a tragedy. Steve brule is some of the funniest shit ever

lol

who? and how is he relevant to Sup Forums.. how is this guy thinking he has any relevancy is beyond me.

its just a faggot liberal burger

>portugal

I understand.

Tim Heidecker is a failed musician who latched onto a successful comedian , he is having a literal mental breakdown on twitter over trumps election. He also hates Sup Forums with a passion: ->

youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0

FYI, if you see that video he tells his audience that "these losers" never call in or show up, the truth of the matter is that his calls are more or less screened. He's terrified of confrontation.

Thin skinned.. I dunno how he made it as a comedian with such a victim mentality

>religious right
>right
Lol

i take it you think it never existed?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6807p6/comedian_tim_heidecker_of_cartoon_network_adult/

>Wife ruins his life
>still tenaciously clings to liberalism and feminism

He must have some serious mental issues, or Stockholm Syndrome.

he's a psychopath. Literally.

Google it ya dago

Whenever Tim is threatened be retreats to his bubble of calling everyone trolls and appeals to his hipster friends for backup. He just looks like a baby. Meanwhile a real intellectual comedian like Norm McDonald for instance can speak his mind honestly and make his haters look like morons. Tim needs to realize that his politics are killing his comedy because they don't gel. I'm guessing his wife is probably a militant liberal hipster and she forces him to have his shitty opinions because he comes across as being in deep denial.

OP is triggered faggot.
Also half of your green text is just wrong.

He always needs some sycophant faggot to approve of him being the funnyman at all times, either on twitter or in person when he does videos

How do you know? Are you gelman?

some of his humor is pretty autistically hilarious, but what's with all the running themes of pedophilia and child murder in his comedy?

youtube.com/watch?v=1UEfLCv3ivI

youtube.com/watch?v=WiQwHifeN_o

youtube.com/results?search_query=all the food is poison

youtube.com/watch?v=K_9CgD9geKk

seriously, everything this guy has put out has some sicko themes in it about exploiting/murdering children.. going back to his earliest material to their spinoff (see tim and eric's bedtime stories "angel boy")

Are you saying that Eric was his sycophant?

you could tell from even his early work that he takes himself way too seriously and requires the approval of others. i guess that's why he's in the business of Anti comedy, it gives him a false sense of superiority to much better comedians who don't need gimmicks

No friend. I'm not a gelman

I wouldn't be surprised if Tim psychologically bullies Eric bts

No one gives a fuck about Tim or Eric.

Their humor is pure autism and their opinions are irrelevant.

nah Eric used him as the expense of many jokes

>cancer killing Sup Forums
>misses moot

has this fag ever been on Sup Forums?