What is more important to Sup Forums, the preservation of the white race, or the preservation of western culture?

What is more important to Sup Forums, the preservation of the white race, or the preservation of western culture?

White race. We can always put Western culture back together when we're left to our whiles.

What do you mean white and western? I only care about Britain. As far as I'm concerned the rest of you can get fucked

can i get the who controls your mind pic? thanks

This, there is no western culture without white people anyways.

This

Don't be a nigger. White people always get further working together for mutual self-interest.

/thread

end Zionism

>white people
You mean yank mongrels? I'm British, not (((white))

There is no western culture without a white race ya dingus.

Niggers and Jews reply to themselves.

Western culture is the white race. They go hand and hand

The western world, but as long as it has whites

You don't belong anywhere in Europe. You're mongrels. You aren't German, French or British. So you call yourself white

They're intertwined, you can't have one without the other.

OK. I like it here in the US anyway, which is a direct extension of Western culture. And I literally just advocated for the preservation of the white race.

your personal happiness.

you fags are beyond saving. Unless you get your guns or even your knives back you can look forward to a convoy of peaceful trucks in your future.

this
restarting civilization would be fun

240 years later, still mad

This question is idiotic and people who are answering are even more.

White Race... What is the White Race exactly? People with white skin, blue eyes, etc.? No, that's an ethnic group, not a race at all.

White race is a term who begin in Europe to specifically talk about White people with Western culture. This mean that if you're a white men from - let's say Egypt - you don't belong in the White Race, you only belong in an ethnic group.

Technically there isn't a "white race", what are you talking about is a Caucasian with a white ethnicity. The Race is the Caucasian wich doesn't mean you're white, Jews and Arabs are also Caucasian along side with Europeans.

So answering the question, OP, we don't even need to choose between one or the other, because when you say White Race you're already saying Western culture.

western culture, which incidentally can only be preserved by white people

>you fags are beyond saving
>Britain is over 80% white
>america is 52%
Those guns really work. Go out and shoot some shitskins and see what'll happen.

There is no western culture without the white race.
So, white race it is.