I am a Jew that supports multiculturalism, AMA

I unironically support the Kalegri plan too, and am super pro-Zionist. AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uAusZrAyNC0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_antisemitism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post yamaka for proof or gtfo

What do you look like?

Kill yourself, no (You) for you.

SAGE

do you prefer to be gassed or dropped from a helicopter?

the time for questions is over go away.

oy vey its shekel-kikenstein

Post shekels with timestamp or GTFO

Kill yourself kike

Bait thread.

OP of What led you to supporting multiculturalism, this is the main issue id like to discuss with you, but id like to see your reasoning.

Why?

The inevitable collapse of human civilization caused by a shitskin takeover isn't going to do you any favors. Do you think your new mudslime overlords will look favorably upon the tribe?

brown hair, brown eyes

I prefer to dropped from a helicopter, I'm pretty good at skydiving

It's better for Jews then living in a homogeneous society. Diversity is also strength (quite literally).

Can you die, like asap?

What's your address and phone number?

Multicultural != 90% shitskin.

This is where you belong you Jewish subhuman kike. My ancestors would have gassed and incinerated your worthless rat corpse.

What kind of cultures should be imported into the country of Israel?

Yes, a society where the demographic eventually ends in the redomographicazion allowing for Islamic teachings to poisoning western values, in favor of sharia. Why? because of the large support given by countries like Saudi Arabia. You can believe what every cockamamie horseshit you want, in your home. but if a culture in a country isnt singular it creates an "Us Vs Them" Mentality. "Why should i be tried for the rape of a woman if muh huly buuk says rape is only provable by the testamony of four male witnesses. The melting pot is what you should believe in, secularism, not the imposition of multiple cultures and special pleading over a truly united state.

The whole point of an AMA is to explain your reasoning with detailed answers. Why is a mass of shitskins good for you or jews in general?

Only Jews.

Islam is a better religion then Christianity.
>poisoning western values
Western values are actually Jewish values. Any nation that was a superpower or enlightened always had Jews in positions of power, from ancient times to today. Kalegri proved this his brilliant work "Practical Idealism". You should read it.

Oh jesus fucking christ that was autistic. Listen, the values of our country are based on secularism. The reason why jews are in power in other western countries, is because other western countries believe in a democratic system. One where positions of power can be held by anyone of any faith, we call this system secular values, not Jewish values.

All holy books say some pretty damning things, but theres a reason why 78% of all terror occurs withing five Islamic countries, all committed by Islamist groups. source (2015 global terror index)

Doesn't pushing multiculturalism onto others while being against it yourself make you a hypocrite and a massive faggot?

Because shitskins have never seriously threatened the Jewish people. I'm not saying they haven't tried, but it's never been serious. See: Six Day War, Yom Kippur War, etc.

Thus shitskins are preferable to white people. White people have been the adversary for thousands of years. You kicked us out from anywhere we chose to settle, you killed our children. You created a unspeakable heresy on our religion that repeatedly speaks ill of Jewish people. I don't see how it's not obvious really.

Fuck off. Sage.

>Listen, the values of our country are based on secularism.
(((Secularism))). Who was foundational here?
Why, Baruch Spinoza. There is a very direct correlation between Jews and the relative intellectualism in a society. Kalergi wrote extensively on this.

Only goyim worry about that being an insult. Working in your interests is what is most important.

Now I actually believe you are a hook-nosed kike. Your day will come friend.

Except spinoza was simply an early secularist. He wasnt the founder of the ideology, even then even if it was. It still doesn't debunk that secularism benefits everybody. Yes, it protects my right to be an Jew, but it also protects my friend’s right to be a christian. Secularism just means that each of these rights doesn’t undermine or infringe upon other rights. So im sorry, but Kalergi clearly doesn't know the first thing about what hes reported to be an expert on.

Yes indeed I am. Most Jews here are what I call cucked Jews, which are Jews that sympathize with the interests of goyim or try to 'relate' with your cause in way. I'm here to tell you that I unironically want what is best for the Jewish people no matter how much it hurts your interests. And I'm confident enough in our cause and power that it I think your threats are actually silly.

Do you support multiculturalism in Israel?

And i as a "cucked Jew" am here to say, whatever you think your doing to help the Jewish people, only serves to not only hurt you, but everyone else. fuck off.

Christianity is the same thing it was 1650 years ago, a disgusting heresy and blasphemy invented by the Roman Empire to torture and defame the Jews. It's their final attack on the Jewish people, Jacob's final ladder. We've resisted it ever since, and we are winning.

No.
In every generation there is Jews like you, who try to lead the Jewish people astray, who fraternize with the goyim and adopt their mannerisms.

Yes, because the reformation and adoption of western values is fucking meaningless. I can see you are a man of fragile constitution, so im going to lay this out pretty simply. Time is linear, the purpose of christianity isnt to go to a church, then rub hands and say "those damn jews" if it were. we would have been gone along time ago.

me too. im a goy though. more diversity please.

>You created a unspeakable heresy on our religion that repeatedly speaks ill of Jewish people.

Which is?

Why not?

Yea, there are people like me. those who are able to see beyond their narrow viewpoint of nepotism, and some asinine viewpoints that we as jews are better than a goyim in any way. Guess what, people are individuals. We arent a master race. I am not leading the Jewish people astray, if anything im saving them better than your notion of making an enemy of everyone.

You even have Ju and Oy in your ID

>defame the Jews.

Don't you wonder why you guys got kicked out of pretty much every country you've been to? You don't think there's something wrong with what you do to host countries that make you so cancerous?

Do you think this happened by accident? Regardless the religion is fundamentally against Jews. As long is it exists, there will always be a chance they will regress back to their original ways. Lots have been written about this in the Rabbinic literature. Let me guess, you don't care. I think you are a JINO (Jew in name only). see: >asinine viewpoints that we as jews are better than a goyim in any way
JINO

Israel is a Jewish homeland. And before you call me a hypocrite - I don't care. Ethnocentrism for Israel - multiculturalism for the rest of the world. That's my ideology because it's the best for the Jewish people.

>Chance
This is the part where you stop saying anything remotely factual and go to a chance" Theres also a chance the Chinese will reverse engineer Hitler, clone him. and decide to deus lo vult the fuck out of Europe. Possibilities, are unlikely, so i encourage you show me that they are regressing, ill wait.

No, i go to synagogue, but there's a reason why i dont just give tzedakah to Jewish people. i value all life, not just Jewish life.

The existence of Christianity is a supreme blasphemy and there is no way real Jews and real Christians will ever truly get along. Actually Islam is far less problematic. For one it's a Unitarian religion. That removes one of the worst blasphemies Christianity has.

Jesus is the Messiah.

But the Father, the son, and the Holy Spirit are considered 1 and the same no? Christianity prides itself being monotheistic.

Yes.

Christianity and Judaism are fundamentally incompatible. The only way for them to get along is compromise, and I don't feel like compromising with a religion that violates the most basic ideas of Judaism is a good idea. A religion that is a heresy invented by our greatest historic enemy, the Amalekian tribe better known as the Romans.

TLDR: Fuck 'em

The trinity idea is a clever way of hiding your polytheism, that's all. The G-d of both Islam and Judaism is a single abstract G-d.[1] Plus fat men in bathrobes, rabbits, eggs. What the fuck? Your religion is degenerate.

[1]: The most fundamental and basic prayer in Judaism is about the SINGULAR and indivisible nature of G-d: youtube.com/watch?v=uAusZrAyNC0

Christianity and Judaism are fundamentally incompatible. The only way for them to get along is secularism. Tl;Dr, violating the words of an ethereal sky daddy and taking that as a way to hate swathes of people is fucking retarded.

JINO please. The only reason you can even call yourself a Jew today is because for the last 3000 years your ancestors weren't as cucked as you.

don't you think it's about time you kikes and christians move away from irrational hatred stemming from an irrational set of beliefs?

i mean, i can understand religion for the dumb masses who need it to be moral and such but i thought u kikes are smarter than letting some superstition dictate your actions.

I also would like your perspective on this

Jews need to realize that Christianity is dead and identify with the fact that they are European and protect Europe. Then you will be forgiven. No one had anything against you until you started pulling this anti white shit. I used to admire Jews. But now that's turned to hate.

I like juice; still don't understand whats the big deal about them; why can't we all just get along ?

It just doesn't concern you or any other Indian.

In my opinion Jews can be pro Jew and pro white. Since you literally are white despite memes otherwise. Be pro Jew and then be secondarily pro white. Just like a German can be proud to be German and simultaneously proud to be white.

Well, my direct lineage left germany at hitlers rise to power, and i have met them, hell there where i get most of my viewpoints. I.E My family survived by being "cucked"

you dont seem to understand the first half of my response is directly parodying .

You can put Jews on a pedestal. Just don't shit on white people and there's no problems. You let yourselves get out of control. You made it you vs whites.

in any case i would actually love to study your point of view. the historical and religious reasons for this pro-israel, pro-zionist, loxist ideology. any books or resources?

Is it really just about religious hatred?

When will Israel practice what they preach and take in refugees?

i dont? Kindly read what i was writing beforehand, i think you should instead direct your arguments towards (ID: hJuOy7t0)

I know you are seemingly on the good side. I don't understand it. The Jews ran Hollywood for 50 years and there was no problems.

I know you don't. But I'm here telling you it's okay. As long as you don't shit on white people in the process. I've always been proud of being German but I never wanted to shit on English people for instance. We are closely related. Blacks and Asians are more distant so I feel less kinship with them. You can support Jewish interests but Jewish interests shouldn't be based on opposing white interests since genetically we are your close relatives.

Does swallowing redpills make any of you sad?
Why fight a losing battle?
Is suicide the ultimate redpill? is there any argument against it?

Anyway, this thread seems like its dying, anyone want to with a Jew about why multiculturalism is shit come to my thread

The kikes aren't dead yet.

For thousands of years you've fucked us. See: Programs, expulsions, defamation. You took our religion and took a huge dump on it and used it as a hammer against our own people. I have nothing but contempt for everything you stand for.

Why would I ally? You have the nerve of asking us to ally with you? You want forgiveness? Forgiveness is for G-d, you won't be receiving any from the Jewish people. I unironically can't wait for a world where the evil white race is a distant memory, or better yet, never remembered at all.

i unironically think you're an autist.

I unironically think you are a cuck.

Look what these people did to us: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_antisemitism

It goes on and on for thousands of years. We need to stop them for good.

Im also Jewish, dont want refugees, hardcore right wing (not alt right), in the military, and hate liberals. Also im from the most liberal state in the US where every jew except Dennis Prager and Ben Shapiro are leftists.

yes punish the current fold for actions of their ancestors. seems like completely sound logic to me. *sarcasm intensifies*

Yes we know, Sup Forums is full of Jew cucks who just love taking a dump on the struggles of their ancestors. I want to avenge them. White genocide in our generation.

598 Deut. 25:17 – Remember what Amalek did to your ancestors
599 Deut. 25:19 – Wipe out the descendants of Amalek

>supporting your own genecide...jewish logic.

You have a better chance if you move to China. Theyre going that direction with Muslims. Maybe you can be a spokesperson and then convince the Chinese they should kill themselves?

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!!!!!!

In Judaism, the Amalekites came to represent the archetypal enemy of the Jews. Elliot Horowitz and Josef Stern suggest that Amalekites have come to represent an "eternally irreconcilable enemy" that wants to murder Jews, and that Jews in post-biblical times sometimes associate contemporary enemies with Haman or Amalekites, and that some Jews believe that pre-emptive violence is acceptable against such enemies.

>jew
>multicult
>AMA

Do you know why Jews have been banned from every country in history? You're a troublesome race who does no good. Christianity is watered down kikery and part of the cancerous abrahamic Pantheon, a religion created by Jews to so chaos among the goyim. Remember, there's more white gentiles than there are kikes and since you're physical cowards another shoah would be relatively easy. Keep it up pussy, even niggers will turn on you soon.

Doesnt matter, were still happier and more well off than you will ever be; despite getting kicked out of our countries. Yes, according to people like you they are our countries; because we control and own them.

KYS scum

Christianity speaks very ill about the Jews. See Revelation 3:9 and John 8:43. Literally one of the books of the NT is named "Titus", one of the most evil men to ever live.

As I said, Christianity is the same thing it was 1650 years ago, a disgusting heresy and blasphemy invented by the Roman Empire (descendants of Amalek) to torture and defame the Jews. It's their final attack on the Jewish people, Jacob's final ladder. We've resisted it ever since, and we are winning.

attention whore: the thread

this is a great thread in that it shows those who are hesitant on the jewish question, make no mistake these people want to wipe us out for simple existing, so is it wrong to kill the thing that wants you dead?

so well done, well done, have an upboat op xDD

im curious on what your definition of jew is, is it by faith or by blood? if by blood, can you prove your unbroken ties back to the israelites?

Israel needs multiculturalism, I agree.

So what you're saying is that all the reasons that got you guys kicked out are just defamation and lies? There's no truth behind it? You honestly believe you were persecute for no good reason? All the historical instances of you guys being nothing but parasites to the host nations providing nothing of value are just falsehood?

>be me
>jewish
>thinks this guy is a lunatic
>debates him on every point he makes
>BUT AWL ZE JUICE VANT US DEAD

fucking hell man, not as good of an example as you could have gotten.

How much children goy blood plasma do you drink to stay young Moloch worshiping kike?

ok so all white people are the children of this supposed amalek? im sorry, but im going to need a bit more evidence than that to start a fucking genocide.

22% of nobel prizes
40% of fields medals
most VC and startups per capita - Israel

If the statistics are right, the Jews constitute but one quarter of one percent of the human race. It suggests a nebulous puff of star dust lost in the blaze of the Milky Way. Properly, the Jew ought hardly to be heard of, but he is heard of, has always been heard of. He is as prominent on the planet as any other people, and his importance is extravagantly out of proportion to the smallness of his bulk.

His contributions to the world’s list of great names in literature, science, art, music, finance, medicine and abstruse learning are also very out of proportion to the weakness of his numbers. He has made a marvelous fight in this world in all ages; and has done it with his hands tied behind him. He could be vain of himself and be excused for it. The Egyptians, the Babylonians and the Persians rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, then faded to dream-stuff and passed away; the Greeks and Romans followed and made a vast noise, and they were gone; other people have sprung up and held their torch high for a time but it burned out, and they sit in twilight now, and have vanished.

The Jew saw them all, survived them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmaties, of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert but aggressive mind. All things are mortal but the Jews; all other forces pass, but he remains. What is the secret of his immortality? " --Mark Twain

(((The Internet))) was invented by Jews.

Basically, you are the parasite.

They claim whatever enemy they have at the time to be Amalek. That has been a Jew cop out for a long time.

kill yourself

Whey do you think you should have any right to destroy other people civilizations?

Which is exactly why your "strategy" will never work. Even if people like me didn't exist, there is enough defamation in Christianity and European history that NOTHING you do will ever work to stop antisemitism. Even if you live a comfy life, your children, or their children won't. The struggle won't end. The only option is to destroy them.

>tfw to intelligent to argue with the practitioners of kike magic

The Laws of Dispensation will unfold, Reaping what you have sown.

How foolish you are think you can escape universal law.