The Second World War didn’t preserve America’s freedom. America’s freedom was never threatened by Germany...

The Second World War didn’t preserve America’s freedom. America’s freedom was never threatened by Germany. Hitler could not even have imagined taking away America’s freedom. His war against America was entirely defensive. The U.S. Army invaded Germany and took away Germany’s freedom, not the other way around. There was never the slightest danger that Hitler would invade America.

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/this-day-in-history/german-saboteurs-executed-in-washington
youtube.com/watch?v=vQhqikWnQCU
history.ac.uk/reviews/review/1097
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declarations_of_war_during_World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Japan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Implying after he took over Europe he wouldn't be coming for you

Hitler was a fucking retard. He invaded russia, and after the invasion of pearl harbor, he, not Roosevelt, was the one to declare war first.

>Americans ruin the world

What else is new?

Germany declared war on the US, not the other way around.

>Implying he only didn't want to take back rightful German land from Poland and tried to strike a mortal blow to the morale of the Allies so they knock it off and stop fucking with Germans

Imagine an alternate history depicting The Man in the High Castle series, kek wills it

What about the danger of the Soviet Union defeating Germany single-handedly and turning all of Western Europe communist?

dem tittays

His buddy's in Japan were a direct threat to America. Japan couldn't get shitkicked without Hitler helping

Hitler went full dindu and just started invading everyone. Whatever your political beliefs he had to be stopped.

Blondie looks like a cutie. I want to rub her boobs to make them bigger.

Ah yes, he dindu nuffin

It's too bad you know her belly will catch up to those tits in a few years. That body type turns sour fast.

When I play strategy vidyas and I start annexing other countries, the remaining nations join together to gank me before I get too powerful and become unstoppable

>checkmate

>His war against America was entirely defensive.
then why did he declare war on america first?

Look at the world now and what America has done, we dominate not only with our military, but our culture.
This is what would have happened had we not gone to war, but it'd be the krauts on top with their global influence.

>Germany declared war on America out of solidarity with Japan, who attacked America first
>defensive
Nazi doublethink is fucking hilarious, almost as bad as the kikes

Agreed

And?

LUL he wasn't a retard for invading Russia. That was necessary on his part. You are on Sup Forums not fucking reddit.

I want to fuck freckles qt. God, she is so hot.

On another topic, you are right. That was Japan's fault. We got involved in WWII because of Pearl Harbor. Other than that, I don't know why the USA attacked Nazi Germany. I assumed it is because of Germany's alliance with Japan.

Boobies are right.
Fake wars for banks are fake.
Hitler worked for British intel though & Rommel wanted him dead because he lost on purpose so it's pretty fucking complicated. All ideologies are fake. They tricked you into following their religious bullshit instead of that which really effects you.

You fucking idiots, the japs FORCED him to declare war on the U.S out of pure axis alliance policy. That's what happens when the states cuts off oil to japan and then stunts their ability to tackle china.

U.S embargoed the Axis powers and in effect the japs attacked their entire fleet in 1 area, lined up like ducks, like tards, ignored the first warning and then immediately fucked themselves over into a costly island hopping campaign that took years because they weren't up to the task of holding their positions until the Germans were finished off.

National Sovereignty implies personal freedom to allow said government to act independently of its neighbors. The fact that you guys actually ironically advocating that the U.S gets a pass and can attack any state just because "Muh resources" "Muh feelings" is probably the most ass backwards antithetical viewpoint you could hold as a republican, libertarian or isolationist.

If she does nothing, you are right. Otherwise, a boyfriend can make her keep in shape.

Truth. Hitler was a baby who had delusions of grandeur.

I don't care if you agree with his reasons, the way he did it was retarded and destined for failure.

You're forgetting the Gooks bombed pearl harbor, the Gooks were hooked up with the Nazis, the Nazis had to stand by their allies or risk disposing their alliances.

Also the were Nazi ops on American soil
history.com/this-day-in-history/german-saboteurs-executed-in-washington

>not trading with someone is aggression
>bombing them isn't
nazi logic in action

He should have set up a blockade in order to secure the western front NOT FUCKING DOING WHAT NAPOLEON DID AND ATTACK RUSSIA IN THE WINTER!

>declaring war on germany over the fucking polish corridor
>losing your whole empire over the fucking polish corridor
>dooming yourself and all of western europe to ethnic replacement over the fucking polish corridor

>Leaf logic
>Country has no right to act on its behalf
>must invade country on other countries' behalf.

Why the fuck are you guys still in NATO?

You (((Elected))) A Drama teacher who can barely evade getting called a sexist himself in the CURRENT_YEAR as one of the most "Progressive" leaders of the 21st century for Canuckland

Well the US was delivering war materiel to britain while germany was being blockaded from the british, so might as well declare war so your submarine warfare is actually declared warfare

tits!

Oh yes, it's our fault germany invited millions of rapefugees.

>(((our))) culture

beautiful jew tits are making me question my dedication to mein fuhrer.

>start war "on your own behalf"
>get BTFO
>cry about how it's unfair
Kek fuck off weeb

Yes, if germany won leftist cuck wouldnt be exisiting in germany

There was literally no reason for him to go to the US if the allies signed a peace treaty once England was subdued. Also

>Saying implying after you imply is not something someone new does.

>beautiful

Disgusting. I bet she nurses her hatchlings with cold pus that oozes out of her rot bags.

>Weeb apparently refers to Stormie
>Apparently im a Stormie because i know the progression of events is actually on the fault of the Japs not the Germans

Do you ever know what NATO is supposed to do if we're fucking attacked leaf?

If Hitler didn't act like a nigger and destroy Europe none of us would be leftist.

Wh-whaa?

Duh that's why we went after Japan but had to bail out everyone else.

youtube.com/watch?v=vQhqikWnQCU

The lesson is clear
Don't fuck with Poland
We were clearly chosen by Jesus
Just look at what happened to all the empires who partitioned us

did you visit any british city before 2015? it's been happening since the 60s
we're all cucked to death because any inkling of ethnic nationalism was killed following the war

Everyone should watch the Greatest Story Never Told. Basically, Germany was fucked two years before the war because of Britain fearing their stature in the world and Russia's aggression.

I also love me some big freckled tits

The Soviet Union didn't intend to communize all of Europe. It just wanted a belt of satellites.

Yeah, by Hitler.

We're not ones to talk, seeing as our President is a reality TV star and realtor.

The U.S was delivering supplies to the U.K and they also cut off the oil access to Japan. Germany WAS forced to declare war on the U.S, otherwise the relations with Japan would've turned to shit anyway. Fucking LEAFS man I swear you're all thralls to the Jews and incredibly cucked faggots, I really can't stand you, no one can.

Do I see a pokie?

he was fighting the central banks and wanted Europe for the whites. all the whites not just the blond blue eye'd ones. look at Europe now.

britain and france started the war... over germany reclaiming former territory, much of it inhabited by germans, danzig was even majority german.

>Britain and France started the war
>Germany invaded a British and French ally
the delusion is real.

>if only tits could BRAAAP

ally? you guys guaranteed polish independence in 1939 explicitly and solely to stop germany from regaining their territory around danzig

So? Germany knew what would happen if it invaded Poland.

they didnt lose their empire, the british converted and hid it as part of their plan.

what do you think NATO is? an American invention?

nope, they took over America in WW2, created their empire across the world via NATO, and now use America as the fall guy

the missing link is to realize that Britain created Israel intentionally per the Rothchilds

the same Rothchilds were against the American revolution

America is as fucked as the Middle East

still don't believe me? tell me how BP just walked away with almost no fines

the same BP that instigated the Iranian revolution via the CIA in the 50s

America needs to rebel against Britain and Israel

Hitler shouldve kept his dumbfuck allies in japan under control then

see imagine the countries as mafias

germany during WW2 = the one that wanted to go legit

america pre WW2 = the business man that wanted to be left alone

britain = the head of the jewish mafia (no israel yet which was the rothchilds big goal!) via the gold monopoly (olive oil is the italian mafias monopoly)

russia = jewish mafia

japan = jewish mafia

now if you understand the world in that context you will understand why the canadians are being cucked with a communist as part of the empire and why Australia has a literal jew running them when none of them would elect him

it all goes back to britain and their new satellite israel

real america is the dark horse that they fear with its gun ownership

a real american president would be very like Ron Paul minus his gold bug

every time a real american was elected in the past 200 years the british kikes tried to kill him or did kill him

its time a real branch of patriots emerge in the american government and clean this shit up

and britain knew hitler was going to get danzig back no matter what, created this "alliance" just in time, and then declared war.
the poland britain deal just shows that britain preferred war rather than letting germany get danzig back.
they were the ones meddling in hitler uniting german inhabited lands, since they were convinced that stopping german expansion best served their interests.

That's why it was a WORLD war, retard

If Britain preferred war we would have put Churchill in power where he would have proceeded to kick the ever living shit out of Germany. That is what we should have done instead of letting him take over Austria and Czechoslovakia.
>b-b-but hitler dindu nuffin
You people are worthless niggers that need to be hung.

never said hitler dindu nuffin, he was a fucking autist which is why anyone else could have been the wiser man, i just said that starting this war over some largely irrelevant german lands was a mistake that haunts us to this day

He had suspicions that Russia would invade him, so he decided to suprised the fuck out of them by attacking first. His hunch war confirmed (read Hitler's war). And it was working great until the first winter hit.

It was better for him to be on the offensive side as long as he could. Better that than defending your borders the entire war.

But Germany started it.

fuck you brits, ive read all about ww2

you're abandonment of the 82nd to die is enough for me to spit on your flag

hitler was a faggot for not finishing what he started and starting a two front war

that americans had to die for your kike faggotry and still do is what make me want to MOAB your fucking city of london banking center

americans get blamed for your shit. i guarandamntee that the deep state in america has the satanists, islamists, israelis and the british

Those tits tho

Fuck off you cancerous yank cunt. I can't wait until you're a minority and your country is ran into the ground.

germany didnt bomb you once till you attacked you raging cunts

i mean you house the fucking rothchilds and a german kike queen

you created israel and covertly support it via your American control and your NATO

do you really fucking think you are the good guys?

t. """""german"""" american

Stop replying to me you cutlet faggot

>rightful land from Poland
>invades Russia as well

BUT HE DIN DU NUFFIN HE A GUD BOI

god youre such a fucking nigger

you fucking block toothed soccer hooligans dont have any self introspection.

tell me brit, why the fuck has their never been a protest of the city of londons banking system

not one fucking real protest

ill tell you why. you are more cucked by the kikes than the swedish. you are complicit to the evil that exists on your shores.

prove me wrong. prove you faggots have a backbone and become a republic and shut the fucking city of london down.

yes, because britain had set him up to break the fake alliance with poland, shit it's not like the guy invaded east anglia, he wanted a majority german city back. just letting the dictator megalomaniac having his little kraut city might have led to a whole different history. granted, maybe war was inevitable anyway, but we'll never know. it was britain's obsession with stopping germany from regaining their clay that started it, and the ones who declared war of course.

We're so cucked we cut our childrens cocks, oh wait...thats you

Declared war on The US in efforts to support the Axis powers after Japans sneak attack. Also all our allies needed the help of the US (Dont say the didnt cause we all know thats bullshit). BUT you are correct on one thing that the war was defensive. But the rights were taken away from the US, they were taking away by the russians once Germany was cut in two.

nice responses you enemy of the white man.

let me see if i got this straight.

hates white germans

wants white americans to disappear

yup, its a fucking kike brit who loves getting fucked by his kike queen and his islamic banking and rothchild masters

does it hurt to know you are the biggest fucking problem the world has ever seen?

i hate the british for being the most cowardly kike vampires of them all

at least the germans hate you to your face and fought honorably

i have never met an american vet that complimented the british soldiers they served with

youre the worst and this board should know you for what you are

again, prove me wrong and start protesting your cuckolding by the kikes

>it was britain's obsession with stopping germany from regaining their clay that started it
No, it wasn't. The British populace was quite sympathetic to the Germans over what happened. Hitler took this as a weakness. Germany started that war by invading Poland which we were guranteeing the independence of. No mental gymnastics will change that.
Stay mad, krautcuck. Hitler was a little jew faggot that shot himself.

America's freedom died in the Civil war when Abraham Lincoln imported all of Ireland to vote for him and fight his war against state's rights.

All tyrants ( going back to Rome ) try to import savages to vote for them and kill the natives.

This is no different.

My grandparents were from Danzig today Gdansk.They were forced to serve in submarine and hated Hitler so it was good soviets and americans destroyed Hitler and his natsoc minions.

that happened because you faggots forced fucking millions of fucking russian jews into america

you fucked us with your federal reserve

you fucked us with your bullshit holocaust

what? didnt you guys know that the people that owned the media in America before the war all had large ties to Britain

see most foreigners and americans on here didnt realize the kike and israeli cancer started in london cuz of their shit educations

all of the kikes that became israel came from your leadership

you murdered my leaders. you killed my ancestors. you gave my land degeneracy

enjoy this bitter truth

). Having stated his aims succinctly at the start, Storer keeps to them clearly and consistently throughout his work, thereby succeeding not only in broadening the range of British commentators associated with the Weimar Republic beyond the Isherwood-Auden group, but also in challenging the dominant perception that the British fascination with Weimar Germany was almost exclusively based on two overriding aspects: its vibrant homosexual nightlife, on the one hand, and the apparently unstoppable rise of Nazism and inevitable collapse of democracy, on the other. In fact, Storer traces a wide range of ideas, issues and themes that attracted British intellectuals to the Weimar Republic – especially, but by no means only to Berlin – such as its association with crisis, instability and victimhood, as well as modernity, decadence, youth and rebelliousness.

you gave germany the weimar republic

then you murdered them for rejecting it

just like lincoln, jfk, etc.

history.ac.uk/reviews/review/1097

and you come on this board thinking i wont talk absolute shit to you?

get fucked

the real questioning is if this board will break its America Sucks conditioning you have been working on for decades and realize we are your fucking patsy

Lincoln was going to send all them back and the black people as well

Then the british agent assasinated him.

www.larouchepub.com/eiw/public/2008/2008_50-52/2008.../26-35_3548.pdf

read up and learn to hate the real enemy

Big tits looks exactly like a chick I used to bang. Also, Germany declared war on the US. Also attacking Russia was retarded which leads to the logical conclusion that Hitler was a retard.

The British have killed U.S. Presidents. The “British”
authors of these murders are not the English people, but
the oligarchy ruling Great Britain—the “Venetian
party” feudalist aristocrats and bankers, headed by the
Royal Family, and the European princes intermarried
with the British Royals.
American Presidents who have been assassinated,
were advancing U.S. interests in fierce conflict with
British geopolitical aims. In each case, the killing, and
the accession to office of the Vice President, hindered
or reversed the policy direction of the murdered President.
This is true of those shot to death—Abraham Lincoln,
James A. Garfield, William McKinley, and John F.
Kennedy. It is also true of the two 19th-Century Presidents
who died abrupt and surprising deaths in office,
purportedly of natural causes, William Henry Harrison
and Zachary Taylor.

Time to wake up fellow americans.

We didnt fight a war over a stamp tax.

The founding fathers hated the London Bankers and through everything at them.

The British being cowards sent their German mercenaries at us but unfortunately the Germans came to believe in the American cause.

Our biggest enemies then and now are still the British and their Tories

>www.larouchepub.com/eiw/public/2008/2008_50-52/2008.../26-35_3548.pdf

nice 404 page

It would not be possible to send the Irish back, and why would he send people who voted for his ass back?

Why would did he want to kill 1/2 of the USA in the name of ending State's Rights?

You realize the only way we had to exercise our freedom to say no to the Federal Government is to say I QUIT THE UNION!

Well guess what, you can't, so there is no freedom for anyone who isn't an overpopulating well fare recipient on the east or west coast.

We lost our rights in the civil war.

The Irish / Italian Pope loving scum are now being replaced with Mexican and Arab trash by the same kind of politicians who originally killed our ability to come together and say

FUCK YOU
NO

wrong, what the hell do they teach you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declarations_of_war_during_World_War_II

fucking british man. they are trying to salt our history with their kikery

Why Lincoln Was Killed
Henry C. Carey, creator of the nationalist economic
platform of Lincoln’s Republican Party, wrote, just
before the 1860 election, that the British Empire waged
continual political and economic “warfare . . . for discouraging
the growth of manufactures in other countries
. . . for compelling the people of other lands to confine
themselves to agriculture . . . for producing pauperism.”
During his Presidency, Lincoln defied British free
trade doctrines and revolutionized the U.S. economy.
Lincoln’s 50% tariff started the American steel industry,
while his transcontinental railroads, subsidies for
mining, the science-educating
Agriculture Department,
free land for family farmers, free state colleges, and
full-scale immigration policy forced the transformation
of a bankrupt, cotton-exporting
country into the world’s
greatest industrial power within the 25 years during and
following his Presidency.
In a brutal conflict against the Wall Street firms representing
Britain’s Rothschild and Baring banks and
the British Crown, Lincoln fought to reassert the national
government’s control over credit. He put through
anti-usury and other strict Federal banking laws, sold
bonds directly to the people, and issued hundreds of
millions of dollars of national currency. He was seeking
to crack down on the Anglo-American manipulation of
gold when he was killed.
Vice President Andrew Johnson succeeded Abraham
Lincoln in 1865, and promised rewards for the
arrest of the “rebels and traitors . . . harbored in Canada”
who had “incited, concerted and procured” Lincoln’s
murder.

despite the fact that Hitler declared war on the us first

It was much more than suspicions. The red army was attacking. Hitler had intelligence officers relaying info back to him.

German_declaration_of_war_against_the_United_States_(

Wut?

Johnson was himself a free trader. But Lincoln’s nationalist
political legacy was revived by Presidents
Ulysses S. Grant (1869-77) and James A. Garfield (assassinated
in 1881). Despite the tightening grip of British-
run banking over U.S. finances, America persisted
in Lincoln’s nationalist measures and became the
world’s economic superpower, inspiring emulation on a
broad enough scale—including in Germany, Russia,
and Japan—to threaten the British Empire itself.

Lyndon LaRouche is right.

Henry Care is the most important American economist you have never heard of.

Our entire industrial revolution came from him.

Havent you wondered why we are stuck with the kikery of Meynard Keynes, a guy who raped men in his English college as part of their hazing?

Or that we have Hayek, another shitty economist who offers us this bullshit libertarian kikery?

Henry Carey was a patriotic American and a Scottish man of tremendous intellect.

Richard Nixon killed Henry Carey's economic theory and gave us this 20 trillion dollars of make believe debt.

You gotta wake up fellow americans. Its the fucking British spawned and continue this hell.

NATO, Israel, etc. all have one point of origin.

boy the kikery dies hard here

Poland Declared War on Germany at Midnight 31st August - 1st Sept 1939. [See the German White Book]
Great Britain on Germany September 3, 1939, 11 a.m.
France on Germany September 3, 1939, 5 p.m.
India on Germany September 3, 1939
Australia on Germany September 3, 1939
New Zealand on Germany September 3, 1939
Union of South Africa on Germany September 6, 1939
Canada on Germany September 10, 1939
Norway and Germany No formal declaration of war
Belgium and Germany No formal declaration of war
Luxembourg and Germany No formal declaration of war
The Netherlands on Germany May 10, 1940
Italy on France June 10, 1940
Canada on Italy June 10, 1940
New Zealand on Italy June 11, 1940
Australia on Italy June 11, 1940
Union of South Africa on Italy June 11, 1940
Greece on Italy October 28,1940
Germany and Greece No formal declaration of war
Germany on Yugoslavia April 6, 1941
Italy and Yugoslavia No formal declaration of war
Yugoslavia on Bulgaria April 6, 1941
Yugoslavia on Hungary April 10, 1941
Bulgaria on Greece April 24, 1941
Bulgaria on Yugoslavia April 24, 1941
Germany on USSR June 22, 1941
Italy on USSR June 22, 1941
Rumania on USSR No formal declaration of war
Finland on USSR No formal declaration of war
Hungary on USSR June 27, 1941
Great Britain on Rumania December 7, 1941
Great Britain on Hungary December 7, 1941
Canada on Finland December 7, 1941
Canada on Rumania December 7, 1941
Canada on Hungary December 7, 1941
Australia on Finland December 8, 1941
Australia on Rumania December 8, 1941
Australia on Hungary December 8, 1941
Union of South Africa on Finland December 8, 1941

Union of South Africa on Rumania December 8, 1941
Union of South Africa on Hungary December 8, 1941
New Zealand on Finland December 7, 1941
New Zealand on Hungary December 7, 1941
New Zealand on Rumania December 7, 1941
Japan on the United States December 7, 1941
Japan on the British Empire December 7, 1941
Great Britain on Japan December 8, 1941
The United States on Japan December 8, 1941
Canada on Japan December 8, 1941, as of December 7, 1941
Costa Rica on Japan December 8, 1941
Dominican Republic on Japan December 8, 1941
Guatemala on Japan December 8, 1941
Haiti on Japan December 8, 1941
Honduras on Japan December 8, 1941
El Salvador on Japan December 8, 1941
Panama on Japan December 8, 1941
Cuba on Japan December 9, 1941
The Netherlands on Japan December 8, 1941
The Netherlands Indies on Japan December 8, 1941
China on Japan December 9, 1941
China on Germany December 9, 1941
China on Italy December 9, 1941
Union of South Africa on Japan December 8, 1941
Australia on Japan December 8, 1941
Free France on Japan December 8, 1941
Germany on the United States December 11, 1941
Italy on the United States December 11, 1941
The United States on Germany December 11, 1941
The United States on Italy December 11, 1941

Hitler declared WAR on the USA. THEN the USA declared war on Germany/the nazis.

Get with it. He started that fight.

Costa Rica on Germany and Italy December 11, 1941
Guatemala on Germany and Italy December 11, 1941
Cuba on Germany and Italy December 11, 1941
Nicaragua on Germany, Italy and Japan December 11, 1941
Poland on Japan December 11, 1941
Dominican Republic on Germany and Italy December 11, 1941
Haiti on Germany and Italy December 12, 1941
Honduras on Germany and Italy December 12, 1941
El Salvador on Germany and Italy December 12, 1941
Panama on Germany and Italy December 12, 1941
Rumania on the United States December 12, 1941
Bulgaria on the United States December 13, 1941
Bulgaria on Great Britain December 13, 1941
Hungary on the United States December 13, 1941
Czechoslovakia on all countries that are in
a state of war with Great Britain, theUnited
States, or the USSR December 16, 1941
Albania on the United States December 17, 1941
Nicaragua on Bulgaria, Hungary, & Rumania December 20, 1941
Belgium on Japan December 20, 1941
Haiti on Bulgaria, Hungary, and Rumania December 24, 1941
Great Britain on Bulgaria December 27, 1941, as of December 13, 1941
The Netherlands on Italy December 30, 1941, as of December 11, 1941
Union of South Africa on Bulgaria December 31, 1941, as of December 13, 1941

tell me more about this German declaration of war on Ameria

You mean the Japanese?

Well those faggots were turbo kikes and you never knew

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Japan

I'll concede that the succession of the southern colonies played in Britain's favor, and there was more loyalty to the crown in the southern colonies.

However, calling import tariffs "Lincoln's 50% tariff", or trying to pretend turning rural Americans into sweat shop slaves some how turned us into a super power is a grotesque exaggeration and your giving him a lot of credit where its no due.

He was the closest thing the USA has had to a Mao / Stalin / Pol Pot

If you could take his cock out of your mouth long enough to explain your "British Connection" theory, that would probably go a lot further.

Also post links that work...

Nope, that doesnt seem to fit the actual results from numerous sources

Sorry your kike education taught you wrong but it can be fixed