((Reddit))'s neutral politics board

Current front page

Other urls found in this thread:

getitwriteonline.com/archive/072303reasonbecause.htm
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/6803gd/so_i_think_its_about_time_we_set_the_hornets_nest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cancer

You can't handle a little criticism of Trump?

Weren't the mods of that subreddit paid off by the Clinton campaign?

Maybe they are right

It never stops

>Nonstop newshour of pure asshurt insults
>Criticism

2/10 kys

If your opinions are unpopular, is it Reddit's fault? Most people don't like Trump.

What the fuck guys, I thought you guys liked free trade and sovereignty for private companies? This is a completely private company minding their own business, them lying does not mean that they have done anything wrong. They're allowed to support whichever political interest they choose.

Seems to me you're the only one that is asshurt.

We simply tolerate them for now. A few of the mods have home routers that got CSRF'd and subsequently implanted when they clicked on a link we submitted to /r/politics. Haven't yet seen any signs that those particular mods are connected to ShareBlue. Additional targeting is ongoing.

The modteam was bought out during the election

Check it yourself. Despite being a default subwebbit, no acting mod has been a moderator of the sub for more than a year

they literally changed the algorithm because of /r/the_donald being one of the most popular subreddits on the site. They overhauled the front page and added it so a bunch of anti right stuff appears like /r/fuckthefarright. these fuckers are not even hiding it anymore, its become a echochamber.

And people wonder if shills on Sup Forums are real.

more news at 11 ; water is still wet

Been this bad for 8 months now- since about August/2016.

Funny thing is that there was a few times (that I saw) where, for about a day, the /r/politics was neutral.

I am laughing so hard right now. You dumbasses kept talking about winning. You didn't. You think the educated are going to side with you? The reason the media, other governments and groups of people that actually have intelligent discussions are pointing out all of Trump's lies and hate rhetoric is because education leads to progressiveness. We see a better future than Nascar and the KKK. We are intelligent and wise enough to break the racist and misogynistic shackles. You are a dying breed that elected a lame duck as a last breath.

that's not /r/neutralpolitics
saged

lol

Its the biggest sewer on the internet. The comments are all circle jerk insanity

>Most people don't like Trump

Everyone knows they are kike shills

why browse reddit? there is nothing there worth your time, just unfunny memes and leftists.

If you had facts on your side, you wouldn't need violence, censorship, bannings, algorithmic manipulation, and "Look at this Hollywood celeb supporting us!"

>/r/politics
>neutral

I giggled.

Dude you're not fucking funny

>just unfunny memes and leftists.
Even /r/libertarian and /r/anarchoCapitalism are leftist, now...the latter about 50%, the former 99%.

Yes yes, the intellectual elite are asserting their dominance, seizing power, and shitting all over the uneducated and lower class masses.

We get it, you don't like the fact the plebs stepped out of line by voting for Trump.

Key evidence of shilling on poll. Nobody is dumb enough to think like this. Its all key words and phrases with no substance

Also, /r/politics is about as neutral as we are.

>intelligent discussions

It's a fucking joke you clown
_d

>The reason the media, other governments and groups of people that actually have intelligent discussions are pointing out all of Trump's lies and hate rhetoric is because education leads to progressiveness.

"The reason . . . is because." Yeah, always a mark of the educated.

getitwriteonline.com/archive/072303reasonbecause.htm

You're an uneducated twat. Go back to your pseudointellectuals on Reddit.

Who are you trying to quote

>Also, /r/politics is about as neutral as we are.
Difference is we know we're not.

This. This entire thread needs to get the fuck off or go back to lurking. no one gives a fuck about reddit. everyone knows it's botted, stop posting reddit garbage here unless it's a meme.

Only on boards that are specifically for alt righters will you find pro Trump rhetoric. The majority hate him... Rightfully so.

So maybe Trump should stop being so easy to dislike.

i'm not even kidding, i'm being pedantic because that is the real neutral politics board.
reddit is liberal as fuck so their default boards are a cesspool

>This entire thread needs to get the fuck off or go back to lurking
muh "it's late, time for sleep" meme

No one is saying they should be stopped, we're just laughing/cringing at how completely astroturfed the den of leftist turbocucks is, and how they don't even notice it.

>So maybe Trump should stop being so easy to dislike

Please stop watching MSM.

>Sanders skipped a briefing

Why is this news?

im on America side and i didn't vote for trump who side are you on? he is my president now name caller.

>criticism

It's organized, and internationally funded sedition - unironically accusing a sitting US president of "treason", and wanting to completely dismantle and destroy the United States government by fomenting rebellion. Keep going down that road, you can and will be killed for it. If you keep gunning for it, you will not escape retribution, regardless of your part or level of contribution - you will be killed.

put up or shut up nigga
I want a happening but all I keep getting is blue balls

Nice, you enjoy living in the echo chamber of the modern collegiate world. I support neither the KKK nor NASCAR either, so don't put me in that bubble either. This argument is riddled with fallacies and makes me think you're a troll, so I'm backing off

Nobody cares that leftists censor people on /r/hillaryclinton, /r/SandersForPresident, and whatnot. /r/The_Donald does the same for the same reasons.

The fact that leftists have to censor people on ostensibly neutral subs, however, shows the weakness of their positions. They have to deceive. Leftist ideas can't thrive in ostensibly neutral territory without censorship, bannings, and site-owner-assisted algorithmic manipulation. In the offline world, they need to throw in violence and Hollywood PR. That's how utterly weak their positions are. Leftist ideas can't survive in truly neutral territory.

So I guess we're just posting screenshots of reddit now

Antifa needs to fuck off

also fuck BLUMPF

t. oldfag since 2001

Launched October 1, 2003; 13 years ago

We do have facts on our side. If we didn't we would not have the educated masses on our side. You all are stuck in a world where only a few went on to college to become educated, but the times have changed. More and more youth are becoming better educated and in turn are waking up.
Before long our educated youth will be firmly planted within the system and this hate speech and racist/misogynistic rhetoric will cease to exist.
We live in a beautiful world of diversity and intellect, not the old world of fear and ignorance.

Yea its bad. This is well known.

Another place that can be pretty bad is yahoo. Comments are just 75 percent patriotic bill mitchell style neocon boomers and the rest are boomers that are slightly left hillary supporters posting drumpf and fat orange type comments. At one point i thought yahoo was surprisingly redpilled but it turns out the people i used to think were redpilled are just civic nationalist boomers that think saying "democrats are the real racists" is a profound thought.

He was being ironic, the shills don't know shit about how to act here

Cause he will be president 2020

Hard to tell nowadays.

>You dumbasses kept talking about winning. You didn't.
I'm sorry, who is the 45th and current president of the USA? Sounds like winning to me.

>liberal intellectuals

Exactly. Exactly that. The uneducated do not deserve their voice to be heard. We are standing up for the enlightened. You can not be enlightened until you have become educated. The best part is your children will too deny a low class life of ignorance and seek out education to better themselves, and in turn, become enlightened as we have.
You are simply holding on to a system in which "hard work" (turning away from college) is valued over intelligence. That system is being torn apart, and slowly your ways will as well.
As your children enroll in to higher education they will see that all of these supposed enemies are actually their betters and realize that they have been lied to by an old broken way of life. I did, and many more have and will.

No, they're definitely leftist cucks

>That Orwellian Newspeak

The amount of indoctrination is incredible

Muslim's don't do drugs.

You're *afraid* of facts. As I said, your ideas need censorship, bannings, algorithmic manipulation, violence, and "Look at this Hollywood celeb who agrees with us!"

You don't even realize how counterproductive all that nannying over free expression is -- hence the reactance psychology taking place with Gen Z. You dimwits are growing Sup Forums and the alt-right for us.

We also don't delete arguments.

/r/politics turned into the "trump is stupid" channel the moment the dems sacked bernie in the primaries, and ridiculously pro hillary

that place is shit

it's also totally controlled by the establishment media operatives

you guys ever feel like we're both being fed different narratives and buying them eagerly, and a third, entirely different state of the world is going on behind our backs?

They don't even pretend to be neutral. It's 95% leftist

You think you won by delaying the inevitable. You massed together in fear, and by pure luck of a broken system in which votes can be ignored, elected a man who stands for a dying way of life. More and more of us exist every day as we learn at school instead of church. A dying person gasped and you shouted "we won!". You only delayed that final moment where ignorance is buried 6 feet under where it belongs.

Reddit was a much more successful platform for CTR to conquer. I love how the left is beyond hypocritical. They are accusing of Russia for funding internet trolls and shills. All the while, CTR absolutely astroturfed and shilled Reddit (continues to this day with Share Blue) and attempted to shill Sup Forums (why they are so fucking intimidated and butthurt over this platform; they can't do shit).

Hahaha, have you not seen the content of your precious echo chamber? There are as many, if not more, posts by us shoving your precious beliefs back to the depths of time they came from. You make up a portion, a portion, of one are online. The rest are full of us. It is like living in a whites only KKK compound and pretending the rest of the world hasn't moved on.

P.S. As has been established, you don't write like an educated person; you write like a pseudointellectual mouth breather from Reddit, educated only in his own mind.

>phoneposter
>redditposter

I want spez dead

>We also don't delete arguments.
Or act as though popularity of comments should determine visibility.

The DNC literally bought their mods out.

That's why anything pro republican is instantly buried/deleted.

go back to leftypol, no one cares about your bull

All we can do is hope they keep to their own site or get redpilled quickly.

loled at that faggot noam

r/neutralpolitics is pretty good

(((Neutral)))

You are basically attacking the envelope and ignoring the letter. I do not care that you would phrase things differently.

g8 b8 m8

we just understand the truth, and you dont have it

you are a fringe group

you are a minority

we are all laughing at you

We don't need to set up a site/forum/sub, pretend it's neutral, and then use jackbooted tactics (censorship, banning, algorithmic manipulation) to give our ideas the appearance of legitimacy.

You're all still butthurt that intelligent America said no to your rapist and his enabling wife, outsmarting your efforts to gloss over that. You're butthurt that America made your "educated" pundits and number-crunchers look like total fools.

Who gives a shit? It's fucking reddit

Reddit is garbage user, we all know this. You should refrain from posting about it here unless it's a quality cap of something. If you want to vent against reddit without creating a high-quality OP, make a general reddit hatethread and get other anons to post their best.

You proved a point. Most of you act as if this is your headquarters, yet you do not make up the entirety of it. You are losing ground day by day and attempting to huddle together tighter and tighter. Pretend that you have numbers all you want, but when you are standing alone you will see that the world moved on to better itself.

this is now a plebbit hate thread

Reddit itself was bought and sold years ago.

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/6803gd/so_i_think_its_about_time_we_set_the_hornets_nest/

If anyone wants to fuck with both reddit and antifa, post a few links to plebbit advertisers in this thread and make pleddit's admins angry at the commies

Fucking plebbit.

The difference is we allow anyone to post here and engage. Here contrary opinions will generally get increaed visibility and engagement (yous). Whilst on plebbit, contrary opinions will be downvoted and hidden from view, if not outright censored & deleted.