Trump is dangerous. His mental health is right to be questioned

Trump is dangerous. His mental health is right to be questioned.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/05/12/to-properly-explain-the-eus-bendy-bananas-rules-yes-theyre-real/#2e8582aa6fc9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cool story, bro.

Can someone explain the fundamentals of EU trade to me?

wtf is he doing? Can he even read?

'The Independant' is very fake news.

Trump needed to explain "selling out your people" to Merkel 11 times

She never did understand and is still importing thousands of shitskins

The cold has affected your brain.

you don't trade with countries you trade with globalists

What a fucking retard. I voted for him, but I would be supportive of his impeachment at his point. Now that Gorsuch is on the Court there's no reason to let this dumbfuck run our foreign policy.

>inb4 le 6D chess xD

Chek'd 'n Kek'd

Physicist vs ex army boy. The intelligence difference is HUGE

>le impeachement meme
>le Former Trump supporter here meme
You shills should really stop trying so hard. Is it really that hard to just say "I don't support him anymore?"

Holy shit numbers confirm

You trade your sovereignty for a few bucks which are then traded to refugees for nothing

This shit again? *yawn* This fight is getting boring, it's as if I'm arguing with brain dead/comatose monkeys.

honestly same
if he doesnt build the wall by 2020 I will vote for anybody that runs against him, even if its a transgender communist named schlomo goldman von rothschild

Enjoy getting more involved with Syria, and probably an upcoming war with North Korea if that retard fails at diplomacy

that man has already been gas- I mean deported, user.

it doesnt matter, im going to join the ffl and try to get shot so i can vote for le pen in 2022

His mental health is fine, he's just a fucking idiot is all.

Wow, Trump just couldn't understand selling out your entire country and letting an unelected body control your economy, populace, and laws? He wanted to make a nation-to-nation agreement with the leader of a nation?

WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT HOLY SHIT

sure mate, it's super easy to understand.

1: after defeating germany in ww1 and ww2, you should join a new "currency union" with germany...
2: the currency union gradually evolves into a massive bureaucracy that passes regulations and rules that force you to adhere to foreign standards for every transaction
3: the new "common market" slowly transforms into a superstate that dominates every facet of your life (eg. cant sell beer in pints, regulations on exactly what level of bendyness or straightness is allowed in your bananas, etc)
4: superstate starts dictating your immigration policy
5: superstate opens YOUR borders to illegals, barbarians and muzzies from all over the world
6: ?????
7: profit

it's so simple only a moron could fail to grasp it.

> Physicist vs ex army boy. The intelligence difference is HUGE

teh fux you on about Liu Chan?

are you suggesting that merkel is a physicist? or that trump was in the army?

or are you having an aneurysm

Probably just fucking with her

merkel brain cancer desu

>1488
Merkel truly is retarded.

That banana thing is bullshit. But yeah fuck the EU.

You see, we need the common market in order to compete...
"Huh? What's that?"
The common market is an open ecosystem that...
"Eco what?"
Lowers the prices of goods and services for everyone
"Oh does it really? How"
You see, the value chain moves factories to their most competitive locations...
"Please tell me more"
This will help us provide opportunities to our disenfranchised refugee populations
"Who?"
Our Muslim communities which are an integral part of the German identity...
"The German identity is Muslim?"
Yes we must all stick together in solidarity of free trade...

Trump was just treating her like an animal, while letting her feel superior. Press is too dumb to understand this

>be trump
>Ask Merkel to explain EU 11 times while keeping straight face
>leave meeting
>collect $50 from bet with Le Pen

> that banana thing is bullshit
theres tw ways to read that statement

1: that claim is untrue, there are no banana regulations

or

2: damn right, the banana regulations are stupid

im gonna assume you mean option2, because there WERE banana regulations

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/05/12/to-properly-explain-the-eus-bendy-bananas-rules-yes-theyre-real/#2e8582aa6fc9

during the run up to the Brexit, one commentator even declared the bendy banana laws were "a myth"* and that is was "entirely untrue"*, and "A Lie"*

* second clause as follows:
>"because in 2 years, at the next EU rules meeting we plan to abolish the bendy banana rules..."

the EU is worse than you think, even if you listen to, and trust Nigel Farrage (the wisest man in england's green and pleasant land)

Nigel and the lads didnt even get into the real dirty truths, because you would simply not believe it.

the bendy banana FACTS were silly, retarded, and entirely true, yet even that was disbelieved by many who should have known better, and should have simply looked it up before declaring it to be "a ludicrous fabrication by the brexiteers"

Yeah that shouldn't be an actual law. The only way in which it makes /any/ sense I can think of, is trying to reduce wasted space in shipping, which really ought to be a matter of policy for the distributors anyway.

I do still buy my beer in pints though.

Obama thought he was born in hawaii and so did half of Americans. We are already fucked psychologically, don't even have to go into any MKULTRA shit

england had to beg special dispensation to sell beer in pints.

your magnanimous overlords deigned to allow you this minor privilege, provided you bend the knee

Well we're fucking off out of it now at least. Going to be tough in the economy in the short term no doubt, but it seems to be for the best in the long run.

>Trump disregards EU law and basically ignores it entirely, 11 times
>' HA DRUMPF IS SUCH AN IDIOT ACCORDING TO MY PROFESSORS AND MEDIA' - OP
>'I'll make a deal' - Portugal, Italy, Spain, Greece, France

Everyone does what the Germans tell them to do, and they shut fuck up about it even if the economy is shit and nobody has jobs.

If this is true, he was most likely showing her how stupid it all is that he'd have to go through the EU to be able to trade with her country. Germany isn't even aloud to make their own trade deals, he just made her repeat it over and over again.