>Palmyra:SAA full control over Al-Bayda’a Mountains near the Jazal Gas Fields
>SAA initiates offensive to expel US-backed rebels from Sweida province
>Kurdish militants blow up Turkish radar station in cross-border attack
>Jew airstrike nea Damascus International Airport hit Hezbollah supply hub
>Sy gov:French report "campaign of lies” against Damascus
>Around 50 rebel fighters surrender to the SAA in Latakia
>report:Turkish-backed rebels sold 8 turkish armoured vehicles received to IS
>SAA launched special operation to secure E Damascus desert
>IS informs that they have killed 10 HTS soldiers in an "anti jewish" operation in yarmouk camp
>30+ Saudi-led fighters killed by Houthi forces in N Yemen
>Saudis ready to attack Yemeni port-Hudaydah, drop flyers asking pop to not cooperate with Houth

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-benjamin-netanyahu-police-ready-indict-gifts-scandal-corruption-a7705961.html
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=IlZ1IQzb_ig
youtu.be/JZIdfdIhoLI
youtube.com/watch?v=8WTZWOexHa0
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-israel-syria-missile-attack-20170427-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MT6J4wrYcNc
youtu.be/H4QggxgbGJc
twitter.com/baladinetwork/status/857767746930651139
twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/857769445288292352
twitter.com/MENA_Conflict/status/857771085915459586
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck Assad and Fuck Mexico.

Kek

nth for Kurdish Martyrs

Biji biji Rojava! Biji Biji YPG!

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT
>Police in Israel are moving closer towards a recommendation that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is indicted on criminal charges over allegedly accepting lavish illegal gifts, it has emerged
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-benjamin-netanyahu-police-ready-indict-gifts-scandal-corruption-a7705961.html

>FUCK IMPERIALISM
>WOAH THANKS ISRAEL AND USA FOR HELPING US
t. kurdshit logic

>fbilo8f5
>fbi
Which video is in conflict with the law, officer? I'll be sure to watch it before you take it down.

Sheesh guys.
That last thread was full of nervous jews.
It's quite fun to watch activity.
Whenever there is stuff that might have an 'impact' in israhell, you see the multitudes of jews come swarming in. Lowest level bait, saudi posting ( i mean no one can see through that hey).

From a psychological perspective it means the jews are suffering some nervous energy. Like children they need to strike out at something - this is why the shills are out in force.

Try to ignore them. Don't be baited. Carry on.

Oh shit, i recognize the first and third women.
they were propaganda chicks
also fuck the kurds

reposting

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM

>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg

>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs march from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start, after crying around at the Slovenia-Croatia fence and bitching about visas, on march 12th they entered in Bosnia and Herzegovina, April 21st they were in Macedonia

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

So I'd imagine netanyahoo would be looking to create a war situation to prevent them from removing him from leadership. Nothing like a good war to escape justice.

Of course THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER...kek

>The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

why the fuck is putin selling s-400 to roachland

welp guess hes just in it for the money after all

Get lost

what tank is that?

A rose died?
RIP

i kind of enjoyed the saudishitposter. it was welcome shit after all the kikestani and most roach posters that come to /sg/
yeah i think i recognize the 2nd to last one

youtube.com/watch?v=IlZ1IQzb_ig

Who's ready for some ROACH GENOCIDE

I highly recommend watching the latest episode from Imran Hossein's show :

youtu.be/JZIdfdIhoLI

Interesting perspective on Syria, petrodollars, Russia/China, and the threat of nuclear war.

I guess that girl is too ugly to show with their propaganda.

Fuck you and fuck (((Rojava))). They are enemies of Syria and President Assad

>jews are suffering some nervous energy.
Thats just called being Jewish. The kvetching is real.

If I had to chose I would support the brave Turkish people tbqh.

At least they're not a communist cancer and have a REAL country.
I wouldn't mind if the Sultan goes full Saddam on them.

I dunno. It doesn't look like a leopard. Probably some Turkish indigenous build.

That was taken from a kurdish propaganda twitter account yesterday or the day before when the turks started to shell the bijibodies.

Seriously, Turkey has just porked the cat. That is my current view.

Striking against the Kurds now is inteded to be a show of force, but it could lead to a whole swamp of shit that ends with the partition of Turkey - no jokes.

For the sake of europe I hope the erdworm knows what he is doing. But this looks like extreme nationalist induced implosion territory.

I am sure the americans will absorb a few soc force losses in the name of 'the greater good' - but at some point they are going to have to make a stand.

If erdworm cannot break the SDF in very short order it will become either a stalement with no gains, or a loss that translates itself into rolling chaos into turkey.

I suspect erdworm is looking to engineer his way through the sdf lines into a position in which turkish forces can be relevant in striking against ISIS near raqqa - this is a role that the USA and Assad have denied him.

Poor Erdworm. He wants to be loved and lavished in praise. But the road to adulation is littered with the souls of Turks.

I am not sure he understands this.

youtube.com/watch?v=8WTZWOexHa0

Did you know? Arabs, especially nationalist ones living in the UK, are actually sand kurds. The word "Arab" comes from the sound kurds' feet make when they're walking on the dunes.

There's at least two or three that aren't retarded, just foreigners.

Growing up in America we are fed the, "muh poor downtrodden freedom fighters!" meme.

Turns out they are commie terrorists whose favorite past time is removing the clitoris with a grapefruit spoon.

He does too. On occassion. This is why you put a sock in his mouth and tape it shut before.

>

I am not a fan of the current turks but i guess they aren't commies like the kurds.

>Turks
>souls

You notice the lady with the giant nose?

>If I had to chose I would support the brave Turkish people tbqh.
This. Fuck the commie kurds.

Kek.

Kek. You should put them all as that guy.

Based guy.

he supports communists now

God damn it.

I agree with some of you said, but I think Erdogan needs this war to win back the Kemalists. Nothing unites the nationalists and the liberal kemalists more than a war on the kurdish YPG/PKK/SDF.
Erdogan's proxy (FSA) have failed, his Syria adventure is an easy target for his opponents to discredit him. He therefore has to attack the SDF, im sure he made a deal with the US and possibly even Iran and Iraq on this. No one wants the SDF there, not even President Assad.
No one should trust Erdogan, but him weakening the SDF is very good news for Assad, even if it means having the FSA there. The SDF should remain weak , so when Assad has to deal with them they will surrender with nothing.
I think the US bas thrown the kurds under the bus.

>and Fuck Mexico

kekd

>Brave
>Turkish

You'd seriously support dictator Erdogan over democratic federalists with rights for women?

Fuck off feminist, no one gives a fuck about kurds here. They backstabbed Assad.

Never forget Hasakah.

Pic related, which one of these kurds is you?

They both seem like kinda poor options desu

I support whoever kills commies.

Thats a shame.

/sg/ supports only one man ,and thats Assad-man

WE GOT IT BACK.
WE GOT AL HATRA BACK!

As a secular turk who hates erdogan and fear for the future of his country, I actually approve what Erdo does in Syria.
As long as the war continues neither USA nor Russia will go out of their way and attack Turkey. This gives Turkey the perfect opportunity to wipe out kurds and prevent a kurdistan that will secure West's manipulation in the ME and prepare the environment for the next civil war, which will possibly be in Turkey.

MAYBE IF THE IDIOT DIDN'T ARREST EVERY FUCKING MILITARY GENERAL IN THE COUNTRY OUR ARMY WOULDN'T SUCK

>I am sure the americans will absorb a few soc force losses in the name of 'the greater good' - but at some point they are going to have to make a stand.
I was reading some articles about that situation today. US seems to be kinda lost right now. What moves they will make next? Who knows. Trump just gave some supposed greater liberty to the pentagon re: military manuevering (do generals understand the politics tho?). That and pic related, well, it's a shitshow tbqh senpai. Maybe Trump is banking on gtfo of Syria by fucking US foreign policy.

The YPG aren't communists. They support a democratic federalist system with local people's control. It's one of the finest political constitutions imaginable and far better than Assadist tyranny and Jihadi theocracy.

I support Erdogan because his existence as king roach dispels all notion that T*rks, and Muslims in general, are in anyway compatible with the west

Armies can be rebuilt. Besides, your roach army is easily stronger than Kurds or ISIS. You guys have actual soldiers and proper tanks and air support.

It's okay my antennaed friend. Non-feminists can join the SDF too, but you have to sit at the ar*b section of the bus

Are you sure ???

Kurds are a threat to themselves.
It is just... They have this thing that makes you want to gas them.

Kek. I love Iraqis.

>Erdomadman is actually going to genocide Kurds again while not giving a shit that theyre fucking him up too
Is Erdomeme - dare I say it - performing 9-D Goatfucking for us? Is he our /roach/

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

Assad rule is indeed tyranny ,but only if u are criminal or jihadists.

President Bashar Al Assad is just leader.

And if Kurds are decent human beings they will return back to Assads rule and he shall forgive them all their sins.

17 hours ago pmu said they got it back completely

Cool, what's in Al Hatra?

>the YPG arent communists
u wot m8

It is an old M60, the missile is throwing up enough dirt in the second frame that it looks like it went low and hit the berm.

Yes, pretty much.

Gotta thanks based PMU

مبروك حبيبي، الله ينصر العراق على داعش

al Hatra is an ancient city from 3000 years ago, its just a historical monument and it was pretty much completely destroyed in 2015 by isis

albolandi please tell this guy @123123611 to fuck off

It's the job of American generals to understand the big picture and the consequences of their actions, otherwise what the hell is the point of having them?

why is the US already having numerous WMD and nuclear warheads there in their military bases?

Of course it's coming from the Iraqi.

> Muh Zionist YPG, They support a democratic federalist system with local people's control.

Syrians want President Assad, fuck Western democracy and YPG shit. You can have the YPG/SDF/PKK , nobody wants them in the Middle East.

Do the Kurds know the U.S. went on a worldwide genocidal campaign to exterminate people like them all over the planet for nearly 50 years? Might help clue them in to why they're going to be betrayed to Turkey pretty soon.

Really, did they just forget the U.S. increased aid to Saddam after he gassed the Kurds? Do they really think the U.S. magically cares about humanity now? Under Trump?

Time to change the proxies, turkroaches.

Oh yea, it's me again.

They sure are based.

Thanks. Inshallah!

>it's me
Mario?

Saddam was so charismatic.

>Israel has struck inside Syria with increasing frequency in recent weeks, making the war-torn country a proxy theater for Israel's wider war with Iran.

>The increasing tempo of attacks risks inflaming a highly combustible situation drawing in Israel, Syria and the Iranian-backed Hezbollah

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-israel-syria-missile-attack-20170427-story.html

>It's the job of American generals to understand the big picture and the consequences of their actions,
Not sure they understand the politics tho. Giving them greater liberty without knowing what is going on b/w the parties seems silly, especially in these chaotic times.

not really, Tbh
Iran-Iraq was a mistake

kek
I'm with you. I dunno about 'dealz' - a lot of dealz are made and broken.

The down side to going toe to toe with the SDF are two fold 1) is eases pressure on ISIS if/when the kurds redeploy troops from the ISIS frontlines to fend off the turks ( if they can - they might be able to ) - this raises the possibility that at least at the bants level turkey is seen to be aiding ISIS by attacking their enemies.
2) While there is a threat of jihadi madness spreading to turkey - there is an even greater threat of kurd madness spreading and taking hold. There are a lot more kurds in Turkey than there are in Rojava. Most are pretty relaxed and 'moderate' in their nationalism - or at least accept their Turkishness. However, if little christian boys from the midwest can be radicalised - then it stands to reason that moderate kurds in the innercities of turkey's underbelly can too. This is probably the biggest factor that Erdworm should be aware of. The potential for the fire running up the stream of petrol and into the bottle is bigger than he anticipates. I say this because it always is. Just think of blighty - brexit vote lead to dead woman - because some crazy fuck got excited.

This is turkeys petrol dance in the fire of destiny.

Kurdish nationalists are famous for their stupidity.
They would unite with the devil if he promises them this kurdistan myth. The US knows they can throw them under the bus and they will come back for the next war they need them.

AAHAHAHAHHA KURDS AND ASSAD BTFO ONCE AGAIN

I think i get you.

How?

What's /sg/'s favourite Nasheed?
youtube.com/watch?v=MT6J4wrYcNc

Im not a fan of Saddam, but the guy is really charismatic, I can understand why people feared him.
Youre right, the Iraq-Iran war (although both sides were to be blamed), his invasion of Kuwait, going religious towards the end, these were all failures.

RuAF bombed a children hospital in Idlib countryside

youtu.be/H4QggxgbGJc
twitter.com/baladinetwork/status/857767746930651139
wtf I hate Ass*d now

quick call the UN and amnesty international!

Does Netanyagoo want to have a chapter about him in the neo-bible or what? Preemptively nuke someone and say the god of israel told you to. The USA would back up such a claim with decisive military force.

Syria must be the medical capital of the world with all these hospitals on every street

He definitely is afraid of what an american backed kurdistan means. Less so than the russians or even assad.

The US seeming lost is generally temporary. And often I have seen them being lost, only to realise they were simply waiting for something.

Erdworm is playing the game the only way he knows how. He has to do this. But the costs might rack up well beyond his pay grade.

an injured Turkey might do crazy stuff, strike america, russia, assad...this is serious fucken territory. Not to say that the last 5 years of practical low level civil war in turkey and the coup and the purges are not serious - they just make turkey an extremely volatile place.

To belabor the petrol theme, this is turkey running over hot coals and leaping through hoops of fire with over filled buckets of petrol.

It's a goat rodeo. It is possible to do it perfectly without spilling a drop, but it relies on everything working according to plan. If even a single thread comes undone, his garments will fall apart.

I think if Raqqa falls for the SDF it will be a huge blow for President Assad and will strengthen the SDF argument (even though Raqqa is an Arab city and they wont welcome the kurds). I agree fighting ISIS terrorists is important, but keep in mind ISIS are falling becoz of the Iraqis and not becoz of the SDF. Losing Mosul is a huge blow for ISIS terrorists, the gains the SDF made were becoz of ISIS retreating and not acutal fighting. Its good that the turks will weaken the SDF, I hope they get weak to the point where they struggle to hold onto anything. This will help Assad in bringing the SAA and taking that area.

my cousins were caught in between all the fighting when that happened, luckily they made it.

Its also famous for bakeries.

Cool. Based PMU always delivers.

We do not tolerate any form of discrimination and condemn this type of hate speech. As of now, the journalist has been suspended with pay.
>twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/857769445288292352

BTFO
also
>pay
lmao i don't think they earn that much money

Be real, blogging doesn't pay, you were just running a GoFundMe that got like $50.
>twitter.com/MENA_Conflict/status/857771085915459586

That twitter account is pro-moderate terrorists.

LEITH, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>tfw we're the majority of Al Masdar's viewership

No shit