What do you cut?

See pic.What should be cut from the budget?

>abolish SS - 1 time payout
>abolish CIA/FBI/DEA /IRS etc.
>cut mil budget by 300b
>make banks public - use extra $ to give out loans at %0.5
>cheap catastrophic insurance - pay out of pocket for regular checkups
>no welfare or subsidized housing - except sub housing for wounded vets for 1 year
ETC.

Other urls found in this thread:

fas.org/nuke/guide/israel/nuke/farr.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Military

Everything except for military

Fuck off fag

Oh and stop fucking farm subsidies for million dollar mega farms and stop putting goddamn corn in the gasoline.

Education, Privatize social security. Move HUD money into local charity grants so that housing does not become a cesspool of crime and deviancy.

Easily cut military in half then later down the line you can cut veterans benefits too. That alone frees up so much pie.

I don't see why the military doesn't just have 20 carriers and use them as floating bases. They'd be much cheap overall [financially and politically] than housing,feeding,clothing,operating, all these troops at the bases . Not even including their families.

Cut the military, and try not to get into any wars.
Cut unemployment

*Mandatory spending* always grinds my gears. It's like saying *mandatory butt rape*.Anything to screw the people over.

Because nukes exist.

Carriers are not a means of projection alone, they are a force multiplier for ground forces.

Controlling the air does nothing if you have nothing on the ground. See ISIS

>Cut the military, and try not to get into any wars.

One makes the other impossible.

Isolationism does not work, just makes you look easy to push around.

Nimitz can carry 6,000+ multiply that by 20 or 30. Then again, these newfangled hypersonic 5,000mph missiles are a bit worrying.

Abolish food stamps, fed student loans, fed mortgage.

No ones going to attack America. We have thousands of nuclear bombs and hundreds of millions of weapons.

This war marchine convincing people we need to defend ourselves from crazy people thousands of miles away is hilarious.

Nimitz can't travel across the land, only support troops that have landed.

The carrier is a cog. An important one, but just one aspect of force projection.

>newfangled hypersonic missiles

First of all, it was a test vehicle. Second off the USN has had hypersonic intercepters for decades.

>No ones going to attack America. We have thousands of nuclear bombs and hundreds of millions of weapons.

Silly assumptions not based in historical reality.

>This war marchine convincing people we need to defend ourselves from crazy people thousands of miles away is hilarious.

Nope. In fact you owe the DOD thanks for this very shitposting platform.

Military advancement and war is humanity's biggest driver for advancement.

Germany has a great system where the subsidiaries reach the consumers, reducing the cost of food. Farms get the same amount of money, consumers save on groceries. That is what I want in the USA

I realized the game was rigged when I was doing security sitting in an FOB in a valley in afghanistan surrounded by steep valley walls with good cover all around me.

Why on earth would you put all this valuable equipment at the bottom of a valley where it was easily destroyed?Why is there only 1 egress ,which was covered in IED's every week?
Who makes money when equipment gets blown to shit? Gee, I wonder.

>Drastically reduce welfare
>Privatize medicare
>Drop military to about 500 billion instead
>Stop providing agriculture subsidies
>Spend more on veteran's benefits, education, housing, transportation, and science, ESPECIALLY transportation/housing

Name one country that has nuclear weapons thats been attacked? Exactly. It's a deterrent .Which is why Iran wants them.

If I do, will you renounce your views?

Maybe. Germany has like 80 million people. How's that work for 300+ million? Germany also eat alot less processed junk than we do
,which is good.

>Baby boomers call millennials the entitled generation
>Literally >50% of the indebted national budget exists to pay for their entitlements despite them having the most prosperous period in history to save for retirement and not doing it
Just fucking send them all to Gitmo already

>what is India Pakistan
>what is the Korean war

Missing the big one where nukes were assembled and almost used...

Sorry, a bit drunk. Just trying to back you up my dude.

It's fine, nobody really knows.

Especially hilarious considering where we are posting.

Get rid of everything except military.
Shrink military budget and redesign whole program mainly for national self-defense not for foreign wars.

Definitely end social security and all involvement in healthcare.

20% off the 3 biggest ones

I assume you're talking yom Kippur? I wasn't sure if they actually had nukes at the time off the top of my head

Hit me with it.
>inb4 some gay kashmir skirmish shit
>inb4 some gay 6 day war shit
Remember : We're talking 300+ million people here. Nukes,tons of nasties, hundreds of millions of small arms. We don't need a multi-trillion dollar military/wars to defend us.

We need to fix our infrastructure and education and many other things.

Farms shouldn't get subsidies period. Nobody else gets subsidies for domestic products.

If you think we need to bomb the shit out of people 6,000 miles to be safe you're a fucking idiot who watches too much MSM .Haha

I am indeed.

They certainly did, and had them ready to go because they were failing to hold back the brown tide.

They used it as a last ditch effort to win the war conventionally......by using it as blackmail, quite jewishly. They went to the US and went "it would be a real shame if those neutrons began firing in the middle of this hair trigger cold war....".

The US promptly sent them state of the art equipment, in very large quantities. With the now decisive tech advantage, they won.

See

Except none of that is actually true.

Holy shot user, it's the very reason why the US got involved. We told them to fuck off, just like the six day war. It took nuclear blackmail to get us to budge.

Fuck of ancap

Here is a source.

fas.org/nuke/guide/israel/nuke/farr.htm

Unfuck yourself my man.

You're comparing us to a country about the size of NYC ? Lol seriously? You're using this to rationalize spending almost a trillion dollars on a war machine ? Are we surrounded by canadians that want to wip us out?

Nah. Gotta keep healthcare. The US can negotiate better. But the average cost of a chekcup is something like 95 bucks per visit.

Nobody will pay that much to take care of themselves.

Interest on debt, you're fueling a country tell the banks to shove it and if they don't like it fuck off. New currency with actual value when.

You asked for a source where one nation had a nuclear deterrence and it failed.

I delivered.

Don't be that guy.

>What should be cut from the budget?
All of it

Israel struck first btw. So you failed there.

By your (false) definition it worked.

Healthcare is the rope around our neck. All others are the weights pulling on it.

Never because the bankers love debt and war.

That would be the six day war, my friend.

Yom kippar had the moors attacking on, you guessed it, Yom kippar.

Nope. You are just mad you are wrong.

Debate me.

Not ancap.
Just believe in a small Government run by normal people and that those who take part in Government shouldn't profit from it.
in simple terms, Government and money don't mix. Money corrupts.

I still believe in laws and a Government that works to prevent crony capitalism rather then aid it and take part in it.

>blue text on blue background

Literally undebateable.

First time i can agree with a Canadian.

Holy shit you're fucking autistic. Comparing us to some skirmish decades ago in the fucking desert? Lol ! You know what I mean but you're being a pedantic dickhead.

Literally everything except the military. Cut huge taxes.

This is great. New wallpaper!

I'd start by removing the spending built into taxes. No more deductions for state and local taxes, children, etc. No credits for being poor or buying electric cars.

Next would be a restructuring of social security, medicare/medicade, and welfare block grants. I'd remove medicade/medicare private plans and open it to all legal residents without insurance. Social security payments would no longer be based on contribution. Instead it would be a flat payout indexed to minimum wage. There would be no maximum contribution to the social security and medicade taxes. Welfare would be restructured to require the money is only used for income assistance and not all the bullshit under the current block grants.

Minimum wage would be increased to a rate that can support an individual working 40 hours a week so we're no longer wasting tax dollars on social programs that support able bodied working adults (for the benefit of their employers)

I would also increase non-wage taxes on income (like capital gains) to match job tax rates.

>knowing military history means I'm autistic

Wew lad.

>Directly giving me what I asked for? Lol !

Stop whining like a little bitch just because some asshat on the internet proved you wrong.

Accept it and move on.

>Create one federally mandated national union for all workers regardless of trade

Wow what could possibly go wrong here

>Wallpaper

kek

but thanks

nazis did it and it worked

Nazis had wartime economy going before it had the chance to become enormously uncontrollably corrupt. Which it would.

Man you sound pissed lmaoo!
Nah you didnt 'prove' shit,kiddo. You knew what I meant. I even said inb4 kashmir /jewland right after that because it doesn't count. Read up.

Fucking bill nye.

You said six day war, which is an entirely different affair.

You are the one changing gears straight to adhoms and damage control.

Last (you) from me, sans a actual argument.

Nah. I told to read up.
How are you not getting this? My actual argument was very clear. Read up,bootlicker.

Brock/Soros needs to step their troll game up.

Agreed. Taxation is theft.

I've never understood why social security is included in this chart. Discretionary spending is what can be changed most readily.

It would be great if a bunch of crooked politicians hadn't robbed the social security trust but it's not really something that tax dollars are applied to.

It's a separate payment which Americans see whenever they receive a paycheck.
Please stop obfuscating the real problems by showing mandatory and discretionary spending together.

Fuck them all, just give all the money to me and I'll figure it out.

>calls others sorosposters
>wants to cut military.

Hahhahahaha, what a faggot. kys at once.

replace social security with science

Social security