What are your thoughts on the jews?

What are your thoughts on the jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ce sont des petits sacripants

That pic is sacrilege.

I think they should use the samson option asap

I just think maybe we went a little overboard with the jews is all. Perhaps not all jews are bad.

If you ain't figured that out by now you may be new here.

They deserve to die. Also,

They are the true master race. They have the highest IQ and are the most successful race. Also they easily manipulate the US into fighting wars for Israel so that's +1 in my book.

I think this is right. We should embrace our jewish brethren. We could learn a lot from them.

Obviously bad for white people

Aren't jews white though?

>Aren't jews white though?

Jewish supremacy is responsible for most of the evil in the world.
Some individual Jews are good tho

Kek

Worse race in the world.

We should genocide Jews completely.

Nice try, now go back to the oven

What's wrong with them? They look like demons.

>An ethnic group which is practically indistinguishable from white people. To the degree most white can't identify a Jew unless they are dressed in overtly orthodox clothing. Even a Jew with a stereotypical huge hooked nose would be "a white guy with a big nose" to most non Jews.
>An ethnic and cultural group, you can marry into or convert to. Meaning most Jews have lots of non Jew ancestry..

so it's really not about ethnicity is it. Like Jews claim it to be.

>most Jews do not believe in Judaism
>yet all people who identify as Jewish are identifying as culturally Jewish.
>That includes all the Jews who are indistinguishable from whites and are atheists. THE MAJORITY OF (((THEM))) IN OTHER WORDS

So what is being Jewish and why do people CHOOSE to identify as Jews?

It MUST be advantageous for some reason to identify with this particular club. Just like its advantage for Sicilians to join the mafia.

it's easy to figure out what being Jewish is really all about.

>HUGHLEY disproportionate amount of wealth
>A network of people who will help you because you're in the club
>A bullshit race card, you can pull anytime anyone calls you out for your bullshit.
>A superiority cult, where you can exploit lessers.
>Not having an alligence to any country, including your birth nation. So you can freely exploit everywhere with no guilt.
>Not being bound by Christianity and the belief in Gods judgment.

This.

israeli politics are complex as fuck

no all are bad, but there are bad ones

I think they have too much power in government and media. To the point where it's almost like there's a world domination conspiracy involving them.

But I also think they are a good ally against muslims. I would rather have a jewish Jerusalem than a muslim one. Seriously, when are they going to tear down that mosque?

My dream would be for the pope to raise a modern catholic templar army. Then we go DEUS VULT on the holy land and take it back for christendom.

What a cohencidence.

Jews start a threat to promote Jews to the dumb goyim and they fill it with blatant shilling like this..

>The only ones who are buying the Jew high IQ meme are Jews.

Oh for the sake of fuck OP, Jews on /pol are either 1.Extremely Hated or
2. Extremely Fucking Hated

Also lurk more faggot

I think you all spend too much time worrying about 12 million people

White implies European

sage this shitty larp thread.

>sage this shitty larp thread.

Only if we're going by the Crayola scale. An Ashkenazis skin might be white, but their soul is blacker than the Niggest, their eyes beadier than those of a hog, their charlatanry greater than any carnie or gypsy, and their noses capable of doubling as bottle openers.

Why don't we build bridges and have a Heineken?

It only took one spark to cause the great fire of London
>Shilling for world Jewry based on their small numbers is bullshit. They don't play by the rules and therefore can and do damage at every level of society.

Pic

Only anglos are white

I hate jews.
Really, they have ruined everything throughout history. From the bolshevick revolution, to early American founding of central banks, and now the European refugee crisis that created for Greater Israel.

>But I also think they are a good ally against muslims
>forgetting ((they)) aren't removing kebab
>implying ((they)) aren't helping terrorist and bringing muslims into western countries.

Was that the jews though, or the nazis. Alex Jones states that it's remnants of the nazis that fund all that stuff.

>Only anglos are white

A far cry from the days of old, when London killed many of the swine just because Richard the Lionheart refused them access to his coronation. They even brought gifts! Truly a great King, he was. An enemy of the Jew, a remover of Kebab. Pity about his loser brother, though.

All must die

Glad you called the JewSA cunt out on that one.
>Always playing the divide and conquer shit on Sup Forums

I like jews my country helped them survive in Israel since 1947 by sending our best czech guns and officers for training pilots and soldiers.So yeah we are allies.

So when did London fall to them? This is what, 400 years after Richard II? What happened? Was it the reformation creating a rift amongst the people? Was Richard the Turd involved somehow? Was it the French's fault?

I pretty much am one.

I hate to break this to you my goyim but we're ALL gonna die soon enough.

>They don't play by the rules
>Implying anyone plays by "the rules"
>Imply there even ARE any ""rules""

That's a fine yarn there, Paddy.

Calm down there, Pablo.

>Alex Jones states that it's remnants of the nazis that fund all that stuff
For fuck sake OP, if you really want to learn about the kikes do real research. instead of watching fucking the Alex Jones.

youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk

As far as I know it was directly after the battle of Waterloo.
The Rothschild's were able to get word of who won first..So they sent a rumour out that Napoleon had won and that news crashed the stock marked.
They then bought the entire countries assets for pennies..when the truth came out that England had won, the Rothschild's had already fucked the country good.

WTF Alex Jones never talks about this

I really don't care about Jews at all. As far as I'm concerned, they might as well not exist.

Are there jews in finland?

If nobody played by the rules, there would be complete social breakdown and anarchy. That's what happens when nobody plays by the rules.
>corse you wouldn't understand that ring a parasite, would you kike.

Your a great example of why people hate you. Your also a great example of why Jews cannot exist by themselves. If the whole world was Jewish, it would never have formed into civilisation, everyone would have fucked each other over within hours of coming into existence.

they murder 100s of millions of people and feel no guilt. they enslave those that are still living.

>rules

Take away the laws and the police and you get anarchy and social breakdown just like in Iraq during the Gulf War.

I'm a big proponent of ""the rules"" I just don't believe that people play by the rules voluntarily.

>Your a great example of why people hate you.

I'm okay, no one really hates me personally so maybe if all Jews were clones of me there wouldn't be antisemitism or something.

SHUT IT DOWN

>jew

>it's the laws and police that keep people decent

Is that why the prisons are full of criminals?

Ever heard of something called "morals" and "ethics"?
>dont teach those things in kike school do they Or worse, nor at home.

>What are your thoughts on the jews?

Hmm...what have they contributed to the world?

You may be right. Maybe jews aren't white.

Responsible for the slave trade.

>Ever heard of something called "morals" and "ethics"?

Absolutely, I strongly believe in morals and ethnics but history teaches us that in reality the Strong do whatever the fuck they want and the Weak suffer whatever happens to them.

I would love to live in a moral world but we don't so let's not pretend that we do.

The more it changes the more it stays the same.
>Antifa on the streets, Neocons in White House and banksters raking it in.

nice try, shill. White means American. Europe is nothing but cucks.

>we're ALL gonna die soon enough.

Yes, because of you and your kinds.

So basically I believe that we as individuals should strive to act in an ethical manner but we shouldn't expect others to do so, and plan for it.

Nor do I believe that any nation or tribe DOESN'T work in it's own interests except maybe cucks. Like, all tribes/castes/nations/classes/ethnicities will ruthlessly prosecute their cause, Jews aren't exceptional in this regard.

>If it weren't for Jews we'd all be immortal

Whatever you say, goy...

if you don't know you need to lurk moar

Hitler did nothing wrong.

saved

Why don't jews just fuck off and leave whites alone?

The world is the world, like it's always been. Seeing as we all die and can't take money, fame, power with us, then the choice is the individuals as to weather it is a better spent to live well with people or to screw people over to get to the top.
>you have already stated your position

Not that I'm surprised by a Jew. It's your parasitic culture. See you neglect to see that each person is part of the whole. If each person is shitty, the whole is shitty and can't function. If you CHOOSE to be shitty, your not doing it because "why not, other people are shitty"..your doing it because you calculate most people ain't shitty and so you can live as a parasite as long as there are fewer other parasites than the host, which consists of productive members of a society, who you can exploit. That's why your a shitty person. You know you can afford to be.

Your not shitty because the world is..your shitty because the world is largley good.

>Seeing as we all die and can't take money, fame, power with us, then the choice is the individuals as to weather it is a better spent to live well with people or to screw people over to get to the top.

I agree but lots of people don't.

>That's why your a shitty person. You know you can afford to be.

I'm not a shitty person myself, I'm just saying most people are and it's unfair to obsessively zero in on shitty Jewish people to the exclusion of all the other shitty people in the world.

There are a few million Jewish people in the World and about 7 billion non-Jewish people in the world but if you browse Sup Forums you'd think that 99% of the worlds' shitty people were Jews.

Many people in every race and religion are shitty in my experience and likewise there are nice people in almost every group as well.

Because they have a rich and old tradition goy