Hahaha black people are pussies unless they outnumber you or have a gun. they're weak as fu-

>hahaha black people are pussies unless they outnumber you or have a gun. they're weak as fu-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Italo-Ethiopian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_East_Africa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mike tyson was raised and trained by a white man

>boxing

not realistic

As if Mike would've had a chance against a prime, 6'6"-6'7" Klitschko brother.

After d'amato died tyson turned himself into a nigger and started doing drugs and being a nigger in general and he started losing.

>not realistic

What?

And OP must be a white liberal because there are lots examples out there only a liberal will pick tyson as an example,

>2017
>using your hands to fight

>he still thinks boxing isn't scripted

Holy shit my sides.

>doesn't have a shred of reading comprehension
I said that? Weird, i don't remember that.

this. fist fights are for children. de-escalate the situation or shoot them in the chest. there is no middle ground.

*teleports behind you*

reminder that if you are over 21 and you haven't been in a fist fight once in your life you are a coward of a man and shouldn't be taken seriously

Wehl. Now we can listhen to Maik Taisthon fahlow a sakript to talk to a pigeon on Adult Slwin.

In a fight you can choke, arm bar, slam, kick, and head butt.

Boxing takes that all away and forces you to rely on foot work, head movememnt and punches. Also resting upon one another kissing.

Okay let's see them use their strength and organizational skills to best the white man in warfare...oh wait.

Didn't Ethiopia sign some sort of treaty or something along those lines to avoid colonization?

Sincerely doubt they kept themselves free by fighting, they were weak and very behind the times at the time.

>And now slavs are white

Most of the street fights end on the ground anyway.

This story breaks my heart for some reason. Tyson to this day thinks of D'Amato as his father and gets emotional talking about it.

This
Mike Tyson is great
There are only 4 things wrong with Mike Tyson
He converted to Islam
That face tattoo
He talked too much shit about Kevin McBride, then lost to him
He wasn't paying attention and his toddler died

A lot of them wouldn't if people knew how to box

what race is the heavyweight champion of the WORLD?

and how many years has it been occupied by a white man??
12?

wow

Uhh.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Italo-Ethiopian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_East_Africa