Swedish immigration crisis

Sup Forums, I have a classroom full of leftists and a presentation to write up. I get to redpill normies on the decaying mass of what was Sweden. If you want an incident mentioned, leave a link and I will share video of the autistic screeching if I can record any.

Other urls found in this thread:

thewashingtonstandard.com/norwegian-government-preparing-migrant-induced-collapse-sweden/
catalogingthedeclineofthewest.tumblr.com/tagged/sweden
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/01/europe-refugees-migrant-crisis-men-213500
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/04/migrant-rape-adhd/
vesselnews.io/muslim-migrant-avoids-jail-anally-raping-teen-sweden-couldnt-understand-no/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-08/swedish-cop-who-spoke-out-about-immigrant-crime-now-being-investigated-hate-speech
youtube.com/watch?v=15HE_UhuFE4
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-isis-fighters-city-lund-returning-jihadis-housing-job-education-benefits-reintegration-a7371266.html
df2iqnjv15ch4.cloudfront.net/photoshoots/true-blue/image-17.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=nZ4zhEfjXqA
twitter.com/search?q=from:wikileaks Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=zkVcqZZG-aU&t=5s
youtu.be/RqaIgeQXQgI)
youtu.be/X3-_KZExlJ0
tino.us/
sputniknews.com/europe/201608081044045697-sweden-housing-crisis/
express.co.uk/news/world/763354/Migrants-blame-serious-crimes-Sweden-police-officer-blasts-rant
rt.com/news/375364-sweden-police-appeal-violence-malmo/
polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Övriga rapporter/Utsatta-omraden-sociala-risker-kollektiv-formaga-o-oonskade-handelser.pdf
bbc.com/news/world-europe-35285086
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html
youtube.com/watch?v=as4m-dDubjg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

focus on a country that can still potentially be saved like our own

Bring up the rape bracelets and how they did nothing. Why would they even need to introduce rape bracelets, and why would they think that would have worked if there's that big of a rape problem?

thewashingtonstandard.com/norwegian-government-preparing-migrant-induced-collapse-sweden/

Norway PM has said shut the borders in the event of Sweden's collapse.

Already sent in my topic. Not looking to get expelled anyways.

catalogingthedeclineofthewest.tumblr.com/tagged/sweden

Oh cool so you are a faggot

It's often more productive to criticize something else as an example. A lot of people just get triggered when they perceive themselves or something they are emotionally invested in as being under attack.

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/01/europe-refugees-migrant-crisis-men-213500

"66.26 percent of adult migrants registered through Italy and Greece over the past year were male, according to the International Organization of Migration."

"But importantly, more than 20 percent of migrants are minors below the age of 18, and the IOM estimates that more than half of those minors traveling to Europe are traveling as unaccompanied minors—90 percent of whom are males."

"In other words, the Swedish case confirms IOM’s statistic that more than 90 percent of unaccompanied minors are male. Indeed, on average, approximately 90 unaccompanied boys entered Sweden every single day in 2015, compared with eight unaccompanied girls."

"These calculations suggest that as of the end of 2015, there were 123 16- and 17-year-old boys in Sweden for every 100 girls of that age."

Now find societies, today or through history, that have thrived with such a gender imbalance. Can it even be done...

Sweden has a future of rapes, kidnappings, killings, and civil wars.

Excellent point to make. This will work well to tie it in to the problems with immigration in the surrounding area.
Can't use Breitbart as sauce for this. If I do they'll just dismiss it
Also a glorious post. Figures are fucking gold because they are literal facts.
faggot

keep us posted on how the triggering goes
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/04/migrant-rape-adhd/

Sweden is a population of 10M or so, it's the canary in the coal mine. No doubt was seen by the elites as a good test rat too.

If they'll ignore Breitbart, they'll probably ignore Milo as well. Its too bad though, they're usually the only ones to cover shit like this.

Shameless self bump

vesselnews.io/muslim-migrant-avoids-jail-anally-raping-teen-sweden-couldnt-understand-no/
here's the same story from a different source

Fucking legendary. Anyone have anything on police covering up migrant crimes?

Don't have a link but a little bit of search engine should turn up when that police officer made a facebook post I think a couple months back give or take where he listed the names of the rapes he was not suppose to talk about and all but one or two was not something like mohammed. It caused a bit of a stir and his job security was called into question afterward, so it shouldn't be too hard to find.

>redpill leftist college faggots
>not get expelled

sorry, you must pick one.

Talk about the cops who voiced their opinion and got investigated for "hate speech"
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-08/swedish-cop-who-spoke-out-about-immigrant-crime-now-being-investigated-hate-speech

I've got this. I'll hit them with every redpill we've got on Sweden. Fuck it, go hard or go home
.Perfect. Anything on cops, lawmakers and media will help. I'm showing how it's propagated by those groups and how it fucks the Swedes, fucks the immigrants, and fucks the surrounding countries.
I'll look into it. It sounds like a good pill

no need to be mean burger

also here

youtube.com/watch?v=15HE_UhuFE4

Goddammit i cant watch this

speak for yourself bong
The last thing europe needs are defeatists

God bless you Swede. May the Orwellian nightmare be over soon.

Thanks man.
Evropa rises.

Your leaders are doing a good job of defeating Sweden, you can't blame me for pointing at it

look into the Unaccompanied Child Refugee scam.
Private companies rake in a minimum of $350 US providing accommodation to what are supposed to be orphan kids of war.
Instead military age men get in on the scam and you get shit like pic related.
Private companies love it because the more of these guys there are, the more taxpayer money they get.
The "child refugees" win, the private companies win, the taxpayers believe they're doing the right thing -- everyone wins...right?

This little fellow won gold the local schools track meet. One of his competitors seems to think there's something fishy going on, but he just needs some re-education.

Here's the Swedish Prime Minister with some of the children he's helping.

Is the PM the trans in the middle?

`

This sounds like a good topic to add. I have a shitload of presentation time, so I have the luxury of covering every part of the crisis.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-isis-fighters-city-lund-returning-jihadis-housing-job-education-benefits-reintegration-a7371266.html

This type of shit is perfect to drop. There are some ridiculous laws over there.

Show them that indigenous Swedish males are very caring to the yodeling Heidis. Link related
df2iqnjv15ch4.cloudfront.net/photoshoots/true-blue/image-17.jpg

You can redpill them descretly by telling them about how Sweden is being percieved by the rest of the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZ4zhEfjXqA

In Norway it is a common saying that we should not become like Sweden because they are crazy alturistic that destroyed their nation by importing half of the third world.

Talk aboit how Sweden has become a meme for being cucked and a bunch of losers.

Nobody likes to be known as a loser, they will come around slightly if you focus on the issues from this perspective.

Wikileaks has some great tweets about Sweden, their arms sales to Saudi Arabia, giving awards to the white helmets, how they have no juries, how they are hiding documents about putting Saudi Arabia on the UN women's rights commission. If you want to to that route

twitter.com/search?q=from:wikileaks Sweden

search.twitter.com

I've got my intro written up, it pretty much covers what topics I have so far that I'll implement. I can take the topics from pretty much any angle. If anyone has any other topics they want said, speak now or forever rest in peace.
Intro:
The Swedish immigration crisis has been in effect for several years, yet its severity has increased drastically in recent years. This has a profoundly negative effect on the native inhabitants, the immigrants themselves, and the countries surrounding Sweden. In certain cases, laws passed in other countries have had an effect on Sweden’s ongoing immigration crisis. This irresponsible immigration policy has been propagated and defended by Sweden’s mainstream media, their lawmakers, and their own police. These groups push these policies for various reasons, but in effect harm Sweden as a whole. Unfortunately, the Swedish immigration crisis is not an easy problem to solve.

youtube.com/watch?v=zkVcqZZG-aU&t=5s
heres some more stuff if you'd like. this guy was the first to red pill me

They are importing 1-2% of their population per year, and as they are putting them in ghetto communities of their own without the ability or apparent will to integrate them into the Swedish culture and values, they are creating parallel societies. The Swedish state broadcaster is running ad campaigns that say it is our responsibility to integrate with them not them with us. Sweden has become the grenade-attack capital of Europe with bombs and riots regularly sparking. Police have said "anything found in Afghanistan can be found here", talking of weaponry found of Swedish streets (youtu.be/RqaIgeQXQgI)

Let's Create The New Sweden: youtu.be/X3-_KZExlJ0

>grenades
You know it's bad when Sweden gets up to things that in freedomland are generally accepted to be over the top and out of reach for the common man.

good angle to hit with
I'm going to get mauled if I take that angle. Still might though.

holy jesus i saw this vid a little while back. i seriously wonder what would happen if it made rounds on my facebook. i wouldn't put it past the people on there to share it and say "this is what tolerance and diversity look like. we should be more like sweden".

this fella is the only one I'm aware of who even tries to estimate the costs of immigration, the actual data of course being either classified or outright illegal to collect directly. All we can see in the budget is the cost of the migration agency, before they dump the vermin on the municipalities.

tino.us/

No, it's the welder with fetal alcohol syndrome, 2nd from the right.

oshi-

I thought that was the "diverse" immigrant

If you're a states rights kind of guy you might want to mention how Stockholm decided, on its own, to abolish the municipal governments' right to refuse migrants, Stockholm now setting quotas for every municipality in Sweden. The municipal governments had no say in their rights and power being waived.

Someone post a picture of this girl before and after she was runover.

OP, post this in the slide.

RIP little girl

sputniknews.com/europe/201608081044045697-sweden-housing-crisis/

"we want your country home for immigrants"

make sure you show plenty of bloody pics especially that poor girl who got split in half
bonus points if someone pukes.

Start the presentation with something like:
Image you are a swedish girl going to a concert you love blah blah blah...
then detail her rape by muslims from her point of view

after that the mid section of the presentation should be about the terrorist attacks use as many images as possible make people feel for the dead.

wrap it up with something objective.

If shock value is the objective, put it side by side with one of those dead children """refugees""" so that a cover story can be used that both groups suffer from these policies.

Start off the presentation by focusing on the economic burden that sweden is taking, how living standards have been dropping (hospital wait times, welfare payments, crime statistics etc) then slowly lead into more specific examples - call them "case studies" - of kebab fuckery

make sure you use pictures and videos in your presentation if you can, showing the riots and rock throwing arabs and torched cars

be sure to quote the letter from that one swedish police chief/man where he talks about how his country is fucked and the cops have no power in arab neighborhoods

express.co.uk/news/world/763354/Migrants-blame-serious-crimes-Sweden-police-officer-blasts-rant

rt.com/news/375364-sweden-police-appeal-violence-malmo/

This is ultimately Swedens purpose. Watching the cute cuddly Sweden raped out of existence will red pill the masses.

Here's a report by the Swedish police confirming that No-Go zones do in fact exist.

Unfortunately, its in Swedish.
polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Övriga rapporter/Utsatta-omraden-sociala-risker-kollektiv-formaga-o-oonskade-handelser.pdf

Me again.

Consider tying the general tendency for rapefugees to be let loose after getting caught with slaps on the wrist with Sweden, and Germany's for that matter, COMPLETE LACK OF TRIAL BY JURY

JUDGES JUST LET CRIMINALS GO AND THE AVERAGE CITIZEN HAS NO SAY

LOOK IT UP.

Ask and ye shall receive.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-35285086

That's perfectly fine. Translation is easily available.
thank you friend
I'm planning on using a lot of "case studies"
that is perfect for what I'm doing

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html
Not sure if it's accurate.

If you can include this video it would be awesome too. It's a woman somalian journalist who says Sweden is worse than Somalia because you can't tell the truth in Sweden.

youtube.com/watch?v=as4m-dDubjg

Pic related is separate but also quite devastating.

it really is sad what the swedes have done to their country

>I'm planning on using a lot of "case studies"
Be careful.
>Muh anecdotes, muh bad apples
will always be the first thing your audience will say. You have to prove that even though only (((some))) migrants actually commit crimes, the social and financial burden they ALL place on the Swedish government, people, and infrastructure makes them ALL a problem.