Why do Conservashits vote against their own economic interests?

we're blaming (((someone else))) though

whenever you vote, you are voting against your interests. the only decision is which interests do you hold as more important?

They get duped into voting on social issues, not realizing politics is just economics by other means. And they fall for it every election cycle.

wtf i love minorities now!

Conservatives (unlike the democrat party, the academic left, Hollywood, the MSM) do not encourage thievery. We earn our money.

This.
Oligarchy and mass immigration are two heads on the same Hydra.

Because economic interests are of less importance than moral interests for most of us. As far as the left is concerned they would be happy if they were living in shit and eating shit and drinking shit with a shitty job and a shitty life as long as we were all equally shit.

Why do you keep responding to this bot?

>yankovich

"Other people having stuff is why I don't have stuff" is Zero-sum Leftist nonsense. Stop pretending your McJob is a career and flip properties instead of burgers or something.

We blame our bosses for abusing H1B1 visas to hire minorities at half the pay rate though

Minorities bring H1N1 and add shitty flavor to our culture melting pot

Money ain't the only variable

No one is stopping anyone in the US from becoming a boss. Therefore if someone has the talent to become a boss he/she deserves whatever they get for a salary. If I'm not a boss it's up to me to improve my lot and quit blaming overachievers.

>no mention of rural and suburban retards
bad thread

Jokes on you I'm unemployed and therefore have no boss.

I'm not even thirty so it would make a lot of sense why my current boss was making more money than me 30 years ago.

This shitty meme is contingent upon people having no understanding of math or time whatsoever.

Do the calculation for rate of growth.
Initial amount: 100 (for 100%)
Final amount: 937 (for 937%)
Time passed: 39 years (1978 to 2017)

Rate of growth: 5.9% per year.

That's because they work harder than you. Stop sucking at life and you can have money too.

>complain about stagnant wages
>pour in immigrants and women into the work force sharply devaluing labor

Do they even think about this shit

I'm my own boss, so how does this make me think that liberals are anything other than retarded?

This has nothing to do with conservative or liberal politics; politicians from both sides are selling us down the river.

>>>/rThe_Donald

Wow its almost like this exact post was posted at the same time yesterday

Trump has been President since 1978?

We are too proud for free food

Hey dipshits, those numbers aren't even close to being correct. Don't assume bullshit numbers are correct.

Saged

Pride goes before a fall.

>reads occupy democrat
>politically informed

pick one

What if my problem is minorities have multiplied to the point that they influence government policy by electing democrats who take my money and use it to enable those same non-working permanent welfare dependent minorities to multiply and then vote for the government to take even more of my money can I blame minorities for that problem?