I'm a alt-light conservative, Italian/English/Filipino

I pass for white, would I be lynched by the /pol mob? or be allowed to cleanse my mud blood by marrying a white girl?

>can I purify my water by shitting in your water?
No

Kahabag-habag pagkabigo ka at umasa akong na mamamatay kang lamang

Nandurugo ang ilong ko sa pagkalalim ng pananagalog mo

Do you really believe that everyone on this site is a racist? It's about saying shit you won't let us say, you SJW twit. FREE SPEECH IS KING!!!

Damn man, our (conservatives) days are seemingly numbered with the (((odds))) stacked against us. I was hoping for more of a enemy of my enemy is my friend mentality.

Pass.

You won't be killed for your race, but you will be killed for having a degenerate nose piercing and tattoos.
Most people here are racist. Especially toward niggers. Seriously, fuck niggers.

I don't think there neccesarily all racists I was just joking/checking the water. I don't speak the oga booga tagalog even lmao

/thread

You would be lynched because of your filipino ancestors.

If that's your picture, I'd date you. No breeding, though.

pic was wrong and unrelated. I also hate niggers but regular black folk are ok by me unless they mix, hate that shit, wouldn't fuck their women, I find them gross unless mixed.

Just kidding. We have to abort any girls, though ;-)

If pic is you... you're pretty hot. Don't slip into SJW shit. Looks like you're flirting with it.

Can you read?I think its obvious he is male.

I'm not sure, but I woulds suggest start getting sperm injections. You will probably need them in all 3 holes.

Pic have some tattoos and piercing its considered as degeneracy on /pol

goddammit pic is unrelated, I think chicks are hot, picked the wrong one, and wasn't about to post a pic of myself or a male stand in half-breed.

2 of my cousins are half white half Filipino... you'd never know they were Filipino, except that they get very tan in the summer

id spare you on the day of the rope

Who in hell would fuck a link, nevermind reproduce with one?

Sterilize yourself, if you reproduce with a white woman your hapas kid will only strengthen the notion that Amerifats are impure, trash.

Yea but there's a difference between niggers and regular black people.. some black people have high IQ's and are intelligent etc. Albeit, not very many, they do exist.

aren't filipino's considered the niggers of Asia?

Yeah I kind of look like that dude, but maybe slightly more spanish looking.

That's what I said