ITT: We pretend everyone on Sup Forums has taken the (((blue))) pill

ITT: We pretend everyone on Sup Forums has taken the (((blue))) pill.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/jim-garrison/muhammad-was-a-feminist_b_12638112.html
twitter.com/SternFanJustin/status/857015122929352704
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Abortion pro-choice isn't targeted to minorities!

How can Ivanka compete with this

I'm so happy we don't have big cities anymore, now that we had a nuclear war with russia and half the population of the planet is dead

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Guys, I've been looking into all the major companies because of my Antifa groups, and I've noticed most major companies are run by Jews.

M-maybe we should look into this?

There is nothing wrong with Islam. It's about peace, love, and equality. Look at what those evil crusaders did to the Muslim world.

Not surprising. Muslims have the right idea of destroying Israel.

Anyone can be American, as long as they come here LEEEGALLY

Oh boy Trump winning is sure going to fix America and not end up in total destruction!

B-but what about the killing of gays in most Muslim countries?

M-maybe it really is a bad idea to let these people into our countries?

There's so such thing as legal or illegal immigration in a nation founded by IMMIGRANTS.

go to school tomorrow

2/10 shills, shariablue isnt sending their best

how can I improve my shilling skills then desu?It's a fact that Islam is based in feminism. huffingtonpost.com/jim-garrison/muhammad-was-a-feminist_b_12638112.html

Guys I mean seriously Trump knows more about the big picture than we do, I think we should get behind him bombing Assad

The women's pay gap must be addressed.
Islam is indeed a peaceful religion.

>Islam is based in Feminism
Okay, I can't pretend anymore. This is fucking hilarious.

Fucking leftists and their stupid bullshit. They're gonna be the end of us all.

sharered shill detected

Dungeons and dragons isn't cool.

so something feels specials sometimes

lol so yea.... all some of us needs is things to be so much better then they are

let me know if you feel the same

just got a sick new tat

Hillary is the modern Jesus betrayed by Judas (Bernie Sanders) and crucified for spreading peace and love, the parallels are uncanny

Just go to the trump general

FUCK DRUMF

RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACEST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST

please tell me this is fake

twitter.com/SternFanJustin/status/857015122929352704

Race is a spectrum.

Has any noticed the rich people are rich and all the poor people are poor, if we take the richness away from the rich and give it to the poor, we will have poor people who are rich , and that is the definition of diversity

My ancestors didn't kill all those filthy wagon burners just to let anyone in.

I am so sick of these cis genders throwing their privilege in my face. It's not my faults I am a non-cis , my chromosomes made me this way, it's real science
Bill nye calls it the science of feelings and it's a real field of study

I agree fellow human (if that's what species you identify as)

Hitler was the most evil person in history and he killed 6 million Jews. He literally did everything wrong.

Who is excited for brony con?
>pic related is me :3

So empowering, your are #BeautifulAtEverySize :DDDDDDD stay strong!