Mfw i fell for the wagecuck meme

>mfw i fell for the wagecuck meme
>mfw working in a blue pill factory

why is work in 2017 so unsatisfactory? how does a man escape the rat race?

I'm about to end a 6 year long run of being NEET upon graduating college... life has forced me into employment
Seems terrible user, I'm afraid and nervous, this isn't right, this shit can't be happening.

if you are in college you arent a neet

read it again, I thought I was clear
>graduated college 6 years ago
>have been neet since then
have a job lined up soon though

Don't major in gender studies

Biology, general biology... now sure why I decided to pursue it.

Doesn't matter.

your going to be a debt slave and you deserve it

>when people tell you to follow your dreams but criticize your dreams for not following budgetary constraints

No sense working to make somebody else rich, bro. Start your own business and feel the warm embrace of raw, primal capitalism.

>Start your own business
Sure. Cos it's so simple

You escape the rat race by beating it. Qualify yourself for a line of work you truly enjoy or work your tits off and retire early.

Your mission in life is to create your happiness and security for yourself and your family to enjoy.

If you can't excel past the confines of the rat race, the rat race is where you'll stay.

Start your own business, even a small one. Don't take out a loan you can't afford to pay back. Learn to survive on your own. Wage slavery is real.

Find a market and fill that need. Why is that difficult? Time consuming? Sure. But not difficult.

Don't participate in the rat race. It's quite simple really. I have no reason to participate in society and I will begin to claim benefits for the first time very soon. I want the system to collapse ASAP. And it shall.

I think you are missing the point. The rat race has no end, you are always working to make someone else more money. As soon as you do things your way and it costs them money, your ass is out. Don't confuse OP with your jewery.

>Sure. Cos it's so simple
It is literally as simple as filing for an LLC license.
20$

>Biology
so... is race a social construct ?

The system will collapse because of lazy fucks like you. Making hard working people pay for your bitch ass. Smh

I trade a bitcoin based meme currency known as pepecash

Then be the person whom has people making them money

I was honestly wondering this, too, but what you should do, go to the nearest car dealership and apply, the avg a salesman makes at my store after commission is 81k a year, and they aren't even skeezy
Sales is how you win the game of life

Samefag
I make 25% off the top on all my sales, and the store is so high volume that you can easily get 100k a year if you put the effort forward

My brother was car salesman

made $100 per car sold

Made below minimum wage though

I work in a female dominated industry and I get treated like a king.

Most of my co workers are fairly redpilled on things too so I dont get my ears blasted by triggleypuffs.